Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Your I.V. and Your Hospital Bed

by PanicFan4life 4 reviews

Two girls meet their favorite band and love ignites!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Published: 2007-03-10 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 374 words

1Original
"Well... it's late." MK said. "We can ask them in the morning."
"We had plans for the amusment park, though."

MK went into the bathroom and turns on the light. She kept the door open so she and Cara could talk while Cara changed.
"Maybe we can ask if they want to tag along. I'm sure they like amusment parks."
"Maybe...."

Kate washed the make-up off and Cara came in the room to do the same. Kate looked up from the towel with a smirk. "Some vacation, though. Right?"
Cara laughed. "Oh yeah! Brendon says one word and it blows every other vacations away!"
MK giggled and agreed.

The phone rang out. "I'll get it!" Cara said as she ran to the hotel room phone.

"Hellu?"
"Hey, this is Brendon." A voice on the other line said.
Cara froze. "H-Hey!"
"Yeah, I called because we didn't get your names. Would you mind sparing them so we don't ahve to call you Red Streak or Purple Streak?"
"O-Of course not! Red Streak is Cara and Purple Streak is Mary Kate."
Brendon repeated it for his room mates. "Okay, cool. What time do you wanna hang out tomorrow?"
"Umm... you wanna meet us downstairs in the dinning room for breakfast?" Cara asked. "Around nine?"
"Sure!"
"Okay, when we meet you guys, we have to make arangments. My parents were actually planning something for today."
"Okay, that's cool. We'll figure it out over breakfast." Brendon said.
"Thanks!"
Kate came out of the bathroom at this point. She sat on her bed and mouthed to Cara, "Who is it?"
"Brendon!" Cara mouthed back.

"Sweet. Okay, we need to get some sleep. See you guys tomorrow!" Brendon said.
"Talk to you later!"
"Later!" And there was a click and the dial tone. Cara put the phone down.

Kate got onto the bed and started jumping on it.
"We're hanging out with P!ATD! We're the coolest! This is SO awesome!!!!"

"YEAH!!" Cara yelled and got on the bed with her and started jumping. After and ten minutes, they were wiped out.

"Okay, let's get some sleep so we won't look retarded for tomorrow."

The girls climbed into their own beds and turns off the light.

"G'nite, Cara."
"G'nite MK."
Sign up to rate and review this story