Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Lets Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster, Faster

by PanicFan4life 0 reviews

Two girls meet their favorite band and love ignites!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 318 words

0Unrated
When they woke up it was eight in the morning, and they would be meeting the guys in an hour.
"I'll go ask my mom." Cara said as she walked next door.

"Hey mom" she started. "Would it be okay if the guys from Panic! At The Disco came with us to the amusement park today? You and dad could use the time alone, anyway."
"Oh alright," she said with a heavy sigh.
"Oh my God! Thanks Mom!!!" she said hugging her mom, before she left the room.

"She said they could go with us!"
It was 8:57, the hurried down to breakfast, where they saw the guys sitting waiting for them.
"Hi guys!" Cara said cheerfully.
Brendon got up and pulled a chair out for her between him and Jon.
"Oh... thank you Brendon." He gave her a smile then sat down.
"Here Katie," Ryan pulled out a chair between him and Spencer. MK sat down with a tiny "thank you."

They ate breakfast and talked about last nights show.
"Your show was amazing! I loved every minute of it!" MK said.
"Thanks," Ryan said. "We practiced alot for this show because since this is our hometown we wanted to make a good impression."
"And Ryan, I don't know what you mean by you are a bad singer, Your fantasic! So are you Jon!" Cara said.
"Hey, how did you know that we thought we were bad at singing?" Jon asked.
"Oh--" Cara gave a nervous chuckle,"--interviews on the internet." Cara said blushing and staring at her feet.
"The Internet, eh?" Brendon said, his one eyebrow raised.

When they were finished with breakfast, they headed back up to their rooms.
"So Were leaving around noon, so meet us in the lobby!"
they said okay. "C'ya then!"
"Bye," the girls said.

They walked into their room to start getting ready for their day with Panic! At The Disco!
Sign up to rate and review this story