Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

A Relaxing Weekend Getaway

by PanicFan4life 1 review

Two girls meet their favorite band and love ignites!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 302 words

0Unrated
In the lobby, the girls found Ryan and Brendon waiting for them by the entrance.
"We're going to take a limo, if that's okay with you guys." Brendon said,
"No problem, we'll follow you there." Cara said.
"What are you talking about?" Ryan asked. "You're coming with us!"
"I... we thought--never mind!" MK said.
MK looked around. "So where's Jon and Spenco?" she asked.
"Spenco?" Ryan repeated.
"It's a long story." MK added.
"Well, Jon hates roller coasters and Spencer had to take care of his dogs today across town." Brendon said.
"Ohhhhhh," the girls said in understanding.
"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Ryan yelled.

At the theme park, the boys insisted on paying for all of their tickets. Cara and MK thanked them.
"So, what's first?" Brendon asked as he clapped and rubbed his hands together.
"That one looks fun!" Katie said as she pointed to the ride called the /Twister/. The occupants were sitting in a circle as it moved up and down around and upside down.
"Hell yeah!" Ryan smirked.

The rest of the day was fun and exciting. The band members had a chance to be normal for once (even if they had to run a few times from fangirls or sign autographs). The small group watched as the sun began to set. The first star twinkled in the violet sky.
"I wish I had my camera...." MK sighed.
"Why?" Ryan asked.
"Well I think this view deserves a picture." Cara nodded in agreement.
"Are you a photographer?" Brendon asked.
"Only in landscapes. Every picture of a person I take it looks horrible. They look dead."
Ryan laughed "I love to take pictures too."
"I know," Cara said. Brendon and Ryan looked at her.
She shrugged. "I watch too many interviews."




Hope you like!
Sign up to rate and review this story