Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

I Got More Wit, A Better Kiss

by PanicFan4life 1 review

Two girls meet their favorite band and love ignites!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 405 words

0Unrated
Katie, Cara, Brendon and Ryan sat in the cool grass, waiting for the fireworks to start. There was an orange still on the horizon. A light breeze began to pick up.
"They picked a great place to show the fireworks." Ryan said.
He sat on Katie's right and Brendon sat on Cara's right.
"Yeah," Brendon agreed.

The fireworks started shortly after they found the spot, in the middle of the fireworks, Ryan and Brendon both leaned in and kissed the girls on the cheek. They blushed and looked at them.
"Was that planned?" the Cara asked. The boys smiled.
"Yeah, we practiced on Jon and Spencer before we left." They laughed.

Suddenly a big flash of light came from the fireworks and the girls that were sitting behind them shouted.
"OH MY GOD! BRENDON URIE AND RYAN ROSS!!!!!!!!"
"Crap..." Brendon muttered.
"Let's go" Ryan said as they jumped up to start running from the fangirls.
They escaped the screaming girls as they ran in to the funhouse.
"That was close." Ryan said catching his breath.
"Yeah" Brendon said as he pulled out his Sidekick phone to call the limo driver.
"Pick us up around the back of the park." he told him.
They snuck out of the funhouse and into the limo. Cara took out her phone and called her mom.
"Hey mom it's me, we just got attacked by fangirls so we are in the limo. Alright talk to you later. Bye!" she disconnected the call.

Her background on her phone was Panic! At the Disco (of course) so she tried not to let Brendon see, so he didn't think that she was too obsessed. Too late.
"Nice background." he said with a smirk.
"Thanks, it's one of my favorite picture of you guys." she answered.
"Should we head back to the hotel?" Katie asked.
"Yeah" Ryan said.

When they got back to the hotel and up to their rooms in was five.
"Hey, do you guys wanna come over to our room around eight to hang out?" Ryan asked.
"Sure, that would be awesome!" the girls said.
"Okay, c'ya then!" They hugged the girls and kissed them on the forehead.
"C'ya soon!" they said as they walked into there room to get ready for the night.

This story is co-authored, obviously. Cara and MK wrote this themselves as overly-obsessed fangirls. (MK) I told you we are obsessed. (Cara) Yeah, you did. (Both) sighs**
Sign up to rate and review this story