Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

You Know It Will Always Just Be Me

by PanicFan4life 0 reviews

Two girls meet their favorite band and love ignites!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Published: 2007-03-19 - Updated: 2007-03-19 - 716 words

0Unrated
Kate was brushing her hair as she looked into the bathroom mirror. Cara was re-straightening her brown hair. Their hair was a mess after the amusement park.
"Cara?" Kate started as she put the brush on the marble surface of the sink.
"Yeah?" Cara asked. She hear the troubled tone in her friend's voice. "What's up?"
Kate sighed. "Brendon and Ryan are famous. We're normal, and I'm not even that pretty." She glanced at her features in the mirror. Hazel eyes and wild curly hair that she straightened once that day. "Why would they even think about hanging out with us?"
Cara stopped in mid-straightening. "What do you mean?"
"I mean, they kissed us! They wanted to hang out with us! They must be on some sort of drugs to make them think we're super models or something."
Cara set the straightener down and turned it off.
"Remember, Mary Kate, they're normal just like us! They love movies, playing DDR, reading... the list goes on! I know what you mean, though. It is kind of strange." She sighed.
"I guess we should talk to them about it." Kate suggested. "If they seem weird, or something I guess...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At eight o'clock sharp, Kate and Cara knocked on the door. Spencer opened it.
"Hey girlies! Come in!" he opened the door wider and let them in.
"MK!" Ryan pounced in front of her, picked her up, and spun around. The girl blushed and giggled. She thought it didn't sound like her. "Hey!" She scolded. He put her back on the floor.
"You look purty." He stretched his arms down and twisted back and forth. "Did you put on make-/up/?"
Kate blushed even harder and nodded. "A little."

Brendon looked down at Cara. "Do you know how to play Dance Dance Revolution?"
"YEAH!!!" She shouted as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Okay, that's what we're gonna do then!"

Kate looked around. The boys shared a rather large suite. It didn't look like it would be from the outside. Jon was standing in front of a wide-screen TV playing Guitar Hero. Spence grimaced in his direction as he beat another level (Spencer and Brendon were boycotting against the game).
Ryan looked at Kate. "Whatcha wanna do?" Kate shrugged. "Want to help me write lyrics?"
The girl gaped at him. "S-Seriously?!"
"Yeah," he nodded.
"Okay," Spence pouted. "Leave me in my loneliness."
"Aw," Kate whined. "Spenco...."
"Spenco needs a hug!" Cara said as she jumped up to wrap her arms around his neck. She blushed as she kissed his cheek. The boy blushed as well.
"Hey!" Brendon pursed his lips. "What about me?"
"Don't worry Brendon." Cara said before she kissed his lips. "There, now let's play!"
Brendon flushed and took her by the hand. He led her to a bedroom with yet another wide-screen television (though, it wasn't as big as the one in the sitting room).

Ryan looked at Kate. Kate looked at Ryan.
"That was... awkward." Ryan said.
"Very," Kate agreed.

"HA HA! BEAT YOU AGAIN!" Cara's voice rang through the suite. She had just beaten Brendon at the fourth round of DDR to the song "Dance, Dance."
"Man, I'd love to meet Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump!" Cara sighed dreamily. "They're one of my favorite bands! Aside form you guys, of course."
"Well then," Brendon started with a grin. "Tomorrow's your lucky day.
"Huh?" Cara looked at him, bewildered.
"Pete's going to swing by tomorrow to check out our new songs. We were going to ask you guys if you wanted to come." Brendon explained.
"OH MY GOD! I'M NOT GONNA TURN THAT DOWN!" Cara squealed.

Cara ran into the hang-out room where the boys and Kate were chatting on the couch. Cara jumped on Mary Kate.
"Dude, what's up? You're like... freaking out." Kate said kind of scared.
"OH MY GOD! WE GET TO MEET PETE WENTZ TOMORROW!!"
"Whoa! Oh God, are you serious?!" Kate stood up, knocking Cara to the floor.
Cara jumped to her feet. "Brendon just said so!"
"SWEET!"
And Cara left to room. She tackled Brendon to the ground.
"Thank you SO MUCH!" She said. "I love you!" She kissed his lips.
"Anything for you, m'dear."

Cara&Katie. Idiot Disco! Sisters Who are Sexy Vampires for life!
Sign up to rate and review this story