Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

There's a Good Reason These Tables are Numbered, Honey

by PanicFan4life 3 reviews

Two girls meet their favorite band and love ignites!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 1748 words

0Unrated
Yeah, We're on a role! Okay, these are ACTUAL lyrics for they're ACTUAL new album in ACTUAL life. You can thank Cara and Worship her now.

Matrimony is Paving the Way for Preplanned Alchemy

As the rain falls, my umbrella doesn't always work
Drip drop drip drop splish splashing in my brain
It's a flood honey, a real mach five
Oh dear, I fear a dreadful drizzle my dear
It's time to fly south with the mice
Dripping, dripping, dripping in my Sunday morning tea
One lump or two? How do you do? It's the monopoly guy
These mice aren't blind, baby, but I guess they don't see the light
But you know, maybe it's just dark or something baby, I don't know
It could be the wool pulled over their eyes
By father time or a gardening bird
I like to write but my hands aren't working for me
I've just created the unabated understatement of the century
It could be the wool pulled over my eyes
But that's just a refrain


"Wow, these are great!" Ryan said as he held the notepad at arms length, rereading what he and Kate wrote.
"Yeah, they are." Kate blushed. She didn't think Ryan would use them for anything.

The duo sat on a king-sized bed and wrote lyrics while Cara and Brendon played DDR. The watched the two dance as they wrote. Jon and Spencer were outside the room, playing Dungeons and Dragons.

Kate checked the clock on the bedside table. It read nine-thirty. "Oh my God! It's that late! No wonder I'm so hungry!"
"Hey, Bren, it's time to quit and get the ladies something to eat!" Ryan announced.
"Wait! Just one more game! I HAVE to beat her!" Brendon said as he touched the mats to start a new game.
"You can't," Kate said defiantly. "She's been a dancer since she was four. That's thirteen years, dude."
"Crap, Mary Kate! You ruined my secret!" Cara frowned.
"No fair! That's cheating!" Brendon crossed his arms and pouted. "Let me win or you won't meet Pete."
"NO! OKAY! I GIVE UP! YOU WIN!" Cara cried. "I WANNA MEET PETE WENTZ!"

The two played another few games, which Cara let Brendon win.
"Okay, happy?" Cara huffed.
"Very," he smirked.

The group dragged Jon and Spence away from their game of D&D down the the dinner hall.
The affiliates ordered dinner and started conversation. They talked about the new album. But the band wouldn't tell them anything (except that it was a love story).
"C'mon, please?" Kate and Cara begged.
"Nope!" Spencer shook his head.
"I'll keep calling you Spenco." Kate said.
"I don't mind."
"I'll give you all a hug."
"We get plenty of those."
"I'll give you all a kiss!" Cara said.
"No," Jon said boldly.
"What could we do to make you tell us?" Kate asked desperately.
"Make-out with Ryan?" Spencer shrugged.
"Seriously?" Kate asked.
"Yeah."
"I don't mind that," Ryan said with a sleazy grin.

Jon and Spence looked at each other with a grin; then looked at Kate. "Yeah."
Cara covered her mouth to hide a fit of giggles.

Kate shrugged. "Okay, but you better live up to your word."
"Don't worry," they grinned evilly. "We will."

Ryan and Kate leaned into each other. Ryan put a hand on her waist and Kate made to put her arm around his neck. The two were less then an inch away when a song broke out.

"Please leave all over coats, canes and top hats--" Kate licked her lips. "Sorry, I gotta take this."

She stood up and walked a few meters away. She flipped open her phone after she looked at the ID.

"Wrecking this evening already and--!"
"Hey Mom, what's up?" Kate spoke into the phone.
"Hi honey! How's your vacation?" he mother asked from the other line.
"Oh, Mom it's fantastic! Better then fantastic! You'll never guess who I met!" she said, excitedly.
"I'm guessing someone famous?" She could hear her mother smirking at home.
"More like four people!" said Kate. "The entire band of Panic! At the Disco! And we hung out all day! It was great! Cara and I freaked!"
Her mother laughed. "That sounds great honey!"
"Well, Mum, I'm having dinner with Cara and the guys. I'll talk to you later, okay?"
"Alright, bye. Have fun!" Mrs. McLaine said. "I love you."
"I love you, too, Mom." She flipped the phone shut and smirked. She didn't have to tell her mother that she almost made-out with Ryan Ross.

She slid back into her seat. "Mom wanted to see how the vaca was so far." She explained.
Ryan and Brendon looked at each other in a way that disturbed Mary Kate.
"What?" she asked as she brought a French fry to her mouth.
They turned to the girls. "We don't want you to go home." Ryan whined.
Cara's eyes widened and Kate dropped the fry.
"U-U-huuuuuuuuuuh?" Cara said in speechless stupidity.
"You heard him." Brendon pouted. "You guys can't leave! Not just yet!"
"W-Well, we aren't leaving until Saturday." Kate stammered. "W-Why do you want us to stay?"
Spencer laughed. "Because! You girls are great! You pretty much treat us (for the most part) like most people would before we were famous. The whole 'Spenco' thing proves it."
Kate looked at her food and Cara fiddled with her fork under the table. "That's the complete opposite of what you thought, MK." Cara said sadly.
"Yeah, and I think it's harder to deal with than them toying with us."
"Why would you think we'd do that?!" Ryan jumped.
Kate shrugged. "I dunno. You're famous? You can do whatever you want."
"Why would you think we were any different than normal people?" Jon asked.
"I don't know. That's just how I think about famous people. When the word 'celebrities' pops into my mind, I think about bitches like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton." Kate said.
"Well, One: We aren't bitches or girls." Spencer started. "Two: Our minds aren't over run with thoughts of being famous. We're only in this for money and to play."
"Exactly, we only like to play music and the money will keep us set for our lives." Jon explained.
"What are you talking about?" Brendon exclaimed. "You could have mooched off of your friends, The Academy Is...!"
"Very true..." Jon said in mock thoughtfulness.
"Anywa-a-a-ay," Ryan said. "Why don't you guys stay with us?"
"Erm...." The girls looked at each other.
"I don't know how my mom would take it when I say 'Hey! I'm living with Panic! At the Disco, is that okay with you?' Dad would think I was a groupie." Kate said.
"Yeah, mine to." Cara sighed heavily.
"Yeah, right," Kate said sarcastically. "You barely cuss let alone have sex."
Cara giggled. "You're right."
"Have you had sex?" Jon asked.
Katie's eyes widened. "NO YOU PERV!" She picked up what was left of her fries and threw them at him. He threw up his hands defensively.
"Hey! I was just curious!"

The other boys laughed. Kate suddenly whipped out her cell phone. "Okay, this is a vacation. Time to be happy. Gimme your numbers!"
"Wait, wait!" Cara pulled out cellular phone. "Okay."
Brendon stole Cara's phone and punched in his phone number. Ryan took Kate's and put in his number. The two phones went around the table and all numbers were exchanged.
Cara got her phone back and made funny face. "Studd Muffin?" Brendon raised his hand.
"That's me!" He said. "I couldn't resist!"
Kate looked at her phone. "Aww!!! Ryan!" She pecked his cheek and read it again.

Ryan loves Kate

Jon was JWalk, Spencer was, well, Spenco, and Brendon was Bden.

For Cara, Ryan put RyRo, Spencer put Spence is Aaaawesome, and Jon put in the same as he did for Kate.

"JWalk, you're boring!" Cara laughed.
"Of course," Spencer said. "He's the-" Spence put on a serious face and spoke in a monotone, "-most serious and oldest and normal out of all of us."
The group snickered, even Jon.

Suddenly, Cara's phone started screaming MCR. She picked it up.
"Yeah, Mom?" Cara greeted. "Sorry, I'm eating dinner with the guys. We're both in the dinning room. Yeah. Uh-huh. Yes! Okay, g'nite." She flipped the phone shut and sighed in annoyance. "Mom said it was almost midnight. She called the room phone to ask if we had fun at the park, but we weren't there. She thinks we should get some sleep instead of hanging out with 'some boys.'" Cara explained, putting an emphasis on the last proceeding words.

"That's okay," Spencer said. "We can all hang out together tomorrow!"
"Sure!" Cara agreed. "It's only a relaxing week-long vacation. The park was our idea and Mom and Dad planned it. They would go to the amusement park with us, and then go gambling the rest of the week."
Kate burst out in song, "The hospice is, a relaxing weekend get-away where you're a a cut above all the rest!"
The rest of the crew joined in. "Sick and sad patents on first name basis with all the top physicians!!!"
They sang the whole song and laughed. "You girls ain't half bad." Brendon smirked.
"You aren't bad yourself, Studd muffin." Cara laughed.

"Okay!" Ryan called randomly, "Time for bed!" The boy stood up and scooped MK into his arms. Brendon laughed and did the same thing to Cara. The boys carried the girls to the elevator with Spence and Jon in toll.

"Quick!" Brendon said to Cara. "Give me your card key!"
She obeyed and he gave it to Jon. "Open the door!"
Jon rolled his eyes, but he pocketed the item.

When the doors to the elevator opened, the boys picked up the girls again. Kate clung on to Ryan for dear life. He was so scrawny she was scared he would drop her. Cara laughed as Brendon twirled down the hall and her hair flung around her face.

Jon slid the card key to open their door. Brendon kicked open the door and yelled into the room, "Lucy, I'm home!"

Cara laughed. Kate still clung tightly to Ryan.

The boys dropped the two friends on their correct beds (surprisingly). They tucked them in, fully dressed and kissed their foreheads.

"Good night, Cara!" Brendon said to Cara.
"Good night, Brendon!" Cara giggled.
"Sweet dreams, MK." Ryan said as he pet Kate's hair.
"They'll only be sweet if you're in them." She grinned.
"You're so corny."
Sign up to rate and review this story