Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Trophy Boys, Trophy Wives

by PanicFan4life 4 reviews

Two girls meet their favorite band and love ignites! [Oh, and did we forget to mention "new P!ATD lyrics"? HAHAH!!! CARA ROX!!! WORSHIP HER!!]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-29 - 1657 words

0Unrated
Kate woke up and looked to the right at the time on the digital clock on the nightstand inbetween the beds. It read eight-thirty. She glanced at Cara who was on the bed closer to the large window-with-a-view. She sat up and pulled out her laptop, put it on her pillows, and signed on to Aol Instant Messenger. She silently thanked God for the internet conection in the room. The only person online we one of her best friends, Brittany. Kate had known Brittany from Girl Scouts when she was thirteen-- about four years ago.

Bree Aki: HII KATE!
MKxPATD: HII BREE!!
Bree Aki: hows ur vacation?
MKxPATD: you'll never believe what happened
Bree Aki: what???????
Bree Aki: you won $10000000 gambling?
MKxPATD: better
Bree Aki: whats better than money?
MKxPATD: CARA AND ME MET PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!!
Bree Aki: seriously??!!?!?!?!?
MKxPATD: if ur having trouble believing that one ull never believe what im about to tell ya
Bree Aki: shoot
MKxPATD: we hung out ALL DAY yesterday with the band!!!
Bree Aki: OMG!!
MKxPATD: AND!!!! Ryan Ross kissed me
Bree Aki: yeah right
Bree Aki: he did not

Kate smirked as she turned on her iPod and put the ear phones in her ears. She listened to the Camisado Remix with the volume all the way up.

MKxPATD: yup. and we almost made out
MKxPATD: until my mother called -.-
Bree Aki: o_0
Bree Aki: BAD KATIE-CHAN!

Kate laughed and typed 'lol.'

MKxPATD: dont tell my family k? i wanna surprise them. not sure how yet, but im gonna
Bree Aki: okay my lips are sealed :-X

MK felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. She jumped and almost screamed. She pulled out her earphones and twisted around to see Ryan who was grinning. She turned towards the floor in between the beds when she heard a thump. Brendon laid on the floor. He pressed his finger on his lips to signal for her to be quiet.
"What are you guys doing here?" she giggled softly.
Ryan ignored the question as he leaned over her and read the instant message window.
"I see you like talking about me."
"Just a little."
Ryan smirked and bit his lower lip as he typed to Brittany.

MKxPATD: Hey, this is Ryan Ross
Bree Aki: dont even, kate
MKxPATD: whats ur name?
Bree Aki: -_- bree
MKxPATD: cool. nice to meet you
Bree Aki: i dont believe you for a second kate.
MKxPATD wants to connect.

Kate set up a video window. Ryan waved into the small camera.

Bree Aki: 0_o
Bree Aki: AWWWWWWWW
Bree Aki: I'm very sorry Mr. Ryan

Ryan gave a thumps up sign.

Bree Aki: you guys look cozy
MKxPATD: wanna see brendon?
Bree Aki: sure

Mary Kate removed the camera from the top of the laptop and aimed it at Brendon.
"It's my friend," she mouthed to him. He grinned widely and waved.

Bree Aki: whats he doing on the floor?
MKxPATD: i have no idea
Bree Aki: LMFAO!!!

Kate disconnected and put the camera away. She remembered her iPod and turned it off.

MKxPATD: so, what do u think?
Bree Aki: those guys are hott
MKxPATD: you know it!!!

Bed springs were heard and Kate looked at Cara who faced the ceiling and was rubbing her eyes.
"Good Morning /Cara Mia/." Kate giggled.
"M-M-Mornin'...." Cara yawned as she turned on her side to face her friend. She blinked blurrily.

Kate saw Brendon crouch beside the bed and rise slowly. Cara saw Brendon rising from the side of the bed with wide eyes and a raised eyebrow. His mouth was contorted into a strange expression.
"OH MY GOD!" She screamed as she rolled away from him; not noticing how far she was on that side of the bed, she rolled right off it. She scrambled to her knees and looked at Brendon from her side of the bed. "Brendon!"
"The one and only!" he laughed.
"Hey! That's my line!" Ryan said.
"No," Brendon turned to him. "Your line is 'because I'm Ryan Ross.'"
"Well, I have two lines." Ryan crossed his arms behind Kate's back.

Kate was grinning widely, trying not to crack up with laughter. She turned to the computer and began to type.

MKxPATD: I found out what Brendon was doing on the floor
Bree Aki: what?
MKxPATD: he scared cara. she was sleeping
Bree Aki: LMFAO!!@@!!!
Bree Aki: you guys seem to be having fun
MKxPATD: (Ryan) tons!! WYWH
Bree Aki: huh?
MKxPATD: W.ish Y.ou W.ere H.ere
Bree Aki: ohhhhhhhh

Cara got back onto the bed laughed and Brendon hopped onto the other side. He hugged her tightly and she felt her face burn.

MKxPATD: i gotta go. we're gonna hang out.
Bree Aki: okay, bye bye!
MKxPATD: wait... why r u up so early? isnt it like 6 over there?
Bree Aki: 00 ur right! ive been up all nite! oops ^^'
MKxPATD: LMFAO!!! niiiiiiice.
MKxPATD: okay later!

Kate signed off and closed her laptop. She turned in Ryan's lap to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"You know, we never got to make-out." He said slyly. "You still want to know about the album?"
The girl's eyes widened... then she burst out laughing. "Sorry, it's a little too early for that! I haven't even showered yet and I have horrible morning breath."

Ryan laughed and glanced at the bedside table. He looked again and his eyes fixed on a certain item.
"Who's deodorant is that?" he asked, pointing to the Secret Vanilla Sparkle deodorant stick.
"Mine," Kate said, "Why?"
"Oh, no reason." He said, trailing off a little, looking back at her.
Brendon laughed loudly. "RyRy has the same deodorant, don't ya?"
Ryan flushed.
"I KNEW IT!!!" Cara yelled as she wiggled in Brendon's arms. "It's on the concert DVD! Ryan said he wore girl deodorant and Spence smelled him and said he smelled like vanilla!"
The boys stared at her. Kate giggled. "I remember that."
"It makes me feel less lonely." Ryan pouted.
"Aww, poor RyRo." Kate said. She pecked his lips. "You can start wearing Axe and get more girls. Like in the commercials!"
"Nah, I'll stick with the girlie stuff."

"Well, well, well." Brendon laughed. "Looks like you two have more in common than you thought!"
Ryan squeezed her. "Sure do."
"Okay," Kate sighed as she squirmed out of Ryan's grip. "Time to be normal."

She jumped off the bed and made way for the dresser below the TV. She opened a drawer and begun to rummage around.
"Where are you going?"
Kate started to sing. "Sit back, sit back, relax relapse! Sit back, sit back, ba ba badaaaa--"
She took out some clothes and turn to them. "I'm going to take a half hour to be hygienic." She went to the bathroom door. "I'll see you then."
"I'll be waiting with bated breath." Ryan blew her a kiss. She smiled and disappeared into the room.

Brendon and Cara smirked at each other.
"You won't be leaving me, will you?" the boy asked.
"Oh, but I must." Cara said dramatically.
Brendon whined and pouted. Cara laughed. "But I'm filthy!"
Brendon smirked again. "Sounds good to me."
Ryan through a pillow at Bren. "Pervert!"
"Hey!!" Cara snickered as the boys started going at it.



The girls spent all day with the boys. It was around twelve-thirty and the band and two girls were in the lobby, discussing about restaurants.
"I WANT KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN!" Spencer shouted.
"ME TOO!!" Jon screamed.
"Bleh," Kate grimaced. "That place makes me feel like I'm gonna puke."
"Me too," Cara agreed.
"I want Burger King." Ryan crossed his arms.
"Me too!" Kate agreed.
"Sounds good to me!" Cara grinned.
"We win, Spence and Jon." Brendon stuck out his tongue.
"Fine," Jon crossed his arms and Spencer pouted. "We'll go alone."
"Right." Spencer seconded.
"Okay Jon and Spenco," Kate pinched their cheeks. "Just make sure you BE/HAVE/!"
"Okay...." They said in union with downcast eyes. They acted like they were five.

Brendon took Ryan, Cara and Kate to BK for lunch. They took Brendon's purple van to look more inconspicuous.

Cara was jumping up and down in her seat. "Today, we get to meet Pete Wentz! Oh my God, I can't wait!"
"Chill!" Kate threw her fingers towards her friend as if she had superpowers that would freeze her. "I command you."
Cara froze for, like, two seconds before she squealed. Kate shrugged and said something about it being "worth a try."
"Oh my God, I'm so excited though!"

The group ordered and sat at a window table. The boys actually insisted they sit at a table and not a booth (Brendon said they make him Closter phobic).

"So, you don't like burgers?" Ryan clarified.
"Yup, hated them since I was a kid." Kate said as she bit into a chicken fry.
"I see," Ryan said.
They finished their meal while talking about food they liked and disliked.

"So, what should we do now?" Cara asked.
"Well, we have, like, a half hour until Pettie-boy comes."

Ryan looked at Brendon with a smirk. Brendon nodded. They stood up.
"Where are you going?" Cara asked. Kate gave them an odd look as they walked around the chairs and stood in front of the girls.

Kate looked up at Ryan's face.
Cara looked Brendon up and down. She saw a black, velvet box in his hand. She looked and saw one in Ryan's hand as well.

The boys kneeled in front of the girls: Brendon in front of Cara and Ryan in front of Kate.
They opened the little black boxes at the same time to reveal plastic rings that you would get in a vending machine. Cara had a blue plastic gem in her ring and Kate had a purple plastic gem in hers.

Brendon and Ryan said five words in perfect sync with each other.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"
Sign up to rate and review this story