Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Surprising With The Rosary, Tucked Inside Her Landry

by PanicFan4life 1 review

Two girls meet their favorite band and love ignites! [Oh, and did we forget to mention "new P!ATD lyrics"? HAHAH!!! CARA ROX!!! WORSHIP HER!!]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 1980 words

0Unrated
The two girls stared blankly at the two boys.
"A-Are you s-serious?" Mary Kate McLaine asked.
"Of course we are!" George Ryan Ross III said, beaming.
"I think I might faint." Cara Rose said laughing.
"You're so CUTE!" Brendon Boyd Urie said, crinkling his nose and puckering his lips. To Cara, he looked adorable.
"So, what'll it be?"

"YES!"

Ryan and Brendon grinned as they took the plastic rings out of the velvet boxes. The slipped the rings onto the girls' fingers. The girls, in turn, flung their arms around the boy's necks.

Kate giggled. "When you took out the boxes, I thought you were going to purpose."
"You guys are so corny." Cara said, beaming.
"You know it, babe." Brendon pecked her lips.
"Did you guys rehearse this too?"
"Yeah," Ryan said, getting to his feet. He scratched the back of his head. "Spence and Jon are starting to think we're queer."
Kate and Cara laughed.

"Are you ready?" Brendon asked excitedly.
"What? More surprises? I think today might be the best day of my life." Cara said.
The boys snickered. "You already know about it silly!" Brendon poked her nose.
"I-I do?" Cara asked, quirking her head to the side, thoughtfully. "OH MY GOD THAT'S RIGHT! PETE WENTZ! I WANNA GO MEET PETE WENTZ!!"
"Oh Lord, Cara!" MK chortled. "Calm down!"

The four piled into Brendon's purple van and drove off.
Ryan looked into the rear-view mirror at Kate. "I hope I don't loose you to Pete."
"Oh, I wouldn't worry about it." Kate giggled. "You know those online quizzes that match you up with band members? I always get Stump and he's ugly. You have nothing to fear. But Brendon might."
The said man pouted into the rearview mirror, "Already?"
"Of course not!" She said as she leaned over the front seat and kissed his cheek. "I agree with MK, but Patrick's cool too!"

The group drive up to Brendon's house. They walked in and Brendon called at the top of his lungs, "HELLO, HELLO, HELLO!!! BDEN'S HOME!!!!"
"We hear ya!" Spence called from a door on the right. "Jay and I were just setting up the equipment."
"'Jay and I'!" Jon repeated sarcastically. "More like Jon all by himself!"
The duo walked through the wooden door. "Anyway, how was lunch?"
"Pretty amazing, I'll tell you that!" Cara exclaimed.
"Much have been some pretty good burgers," Spence smirked at Jon. "We should go next time. I'm going to break out from KFC."
"Isn't that attractive?" Jon chuckled. Just then, Spence's phone rang.
"Hold on, guys, I gotta take this." He said as he walked away. "Hey, babe. How are you?"
He continued talking as Kate scrunched up in smugness. "Isn't that /cuuuute/? Spenco has a girlfriend!"
There was a knock at the door behind the group and MK jumped. She turned to the open door to see the very hott Pete Wentz.
"Come in buddy!" Brendon waved him in. "Door's open for the world!"
"Oh yeah, then those fans will kill you." Pete said as he walked through and closed the door behind him.
"The more; the better!" Brendon smirked. "I hate being lonely." He looked down to see Cara at his side. "Oh yeah, Petie, this is my girlfriend, Cara Rose. Cara, you of course know Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III."
"Don't have to be so formal," Pete laughed. Cara held out a hand for him to shake, but of course, it was already shaking.
"It's n-nice to m-meet you Pete. I'm a b-big fan." Cara stammered nervously. "And I love your new CD."
"Thanks!" Pete brought her into a hug. "I hope you don't go off with William Beckett like Kacey did."
"Who?" Cara asked, totally confused.
"Good." Pete chuckled as he let go. "And who's this?" he asked, spotting MK.
"This is my girlfriend, paws off!" Ryan said, taking her into a tight embrace. "Mary Kathrine McLaine!"
"Yo," MK said, giving him the rock on sign. She was being very nonchalant about this... well, trying to be.
"Can I call you Mary? Mary Kathrine is a mouthful."
"I'll kill ya!" The female growled. "Just call me MK, Kate, Katie or Mary Kate. Pick one." She explained.

"Okay, garage band time!" Jon yelled out.
"YAY! Like in the oldin' days! Remember Ryan?" Spence beamed.
"Good times," Ryan said, reminiscing, "Good times...."
The band, two girls, and Pete went into the garage.

"We're giving you girls a treat," Jon said. "I still expect you to show us tongue action with Ryan."
Kate blushed. "I don't mind." Ryan chuckled.
"You guys can have your sick pleasures after rehearsal." Pete said.
Jon and Spencer grinned evilly at each other.
"Alright," Brendon clapped his hands together and rubbed them. "Let's get crackin'!"
"We should do A Minute of Perfection was Worth the Effort. A Moment was the Most You Could Ever Expect From Perfection." Ryan suggested. The others agreed.


They started right away. An unfamiliar tune played around the garage. Cara, Kate, and Pete sat against the garage door. The girls were banging their heads to the music. Then Brendon started singing.

I'm a half-completed crossword
Find your school: city state search
Oh look! Oh look! She's become a model now
Crash her wedding, she's wearing red shoes
But she hasn't a thing to wear
I'm a fighting man, but I've no hands
But if you like, I guess, I mean, I guess I could tie the boxing gloves on anyway
One boxing match in the church baby, a shotgun wedding
With boxing gloves instead of a shotgun, baby


"OH MY GOD!" Cara and MK stood up. "That was FANTASTIC!!!"
Pete stood as well. "That was great. I think this album might be better then your last one."
"No way, nothing's ever as good as the original." Kate said.
"Agreed." Cara said defiantly.
"Well, thanks." Ryan rolled his eyes sarcastically.
"Sorry, love, but that's what I think. Anyway, you guys are still fantastic and words can't describe how good you are!"
"Good, that's great feedback!" Spencer said. "But the only person whose opinion matters is Pete-o's."
"Nuh-uh!" Ryan stuck out his tongue.
"Well, at least they can have the demo tapes!" Brendon said brightly.
"Demo... tapes?" Cara repeated.
"Yeah, with the songs that we already have set for the album." Brendon explained.
"SWEET!" MK started doing a little victory dance.

"But only if Kate and Ryan keep up their end of the bargain." Spencer said.
Kate glared daggers at him. "Spenco-o-o-o...." She scolded.
"Fine, if you don't, I won't keep up my agreement. Then the whole thing will be ruined."
MK and Cara looked at each other, then Spencer. "Huh?"
"We didn't tell them yet!" Brendon said.
Jon rolled his eyes. "Then tell them!"
"Tell us what?" MK asked.
"That you guys are now an official part of our band." Ryan smirked. Cara dn Kate's eyes widened and their mouths dropped.
"What?" Cara said dully.
"No... fucking... way." Kate said in disbelief.
The boys snickered.
"Well," Brendon began, "You girls can sing with me to any song you want (from our album, of course)."
"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, oh GOD I love you." Kate said in awe.
"Yeah, what she said." Cara pointed to Kate.
Pete laughed. "You guys are lucky! I'm not allowed to do that, and I'm the one that signed you!"

"Well, they're new and better!" Kate blew a raspberry. Peter laughed. "At least you can understand what they're saying more of the time, unlike some band I know."
"But that's what makes their music good!" Cara exclaimed.
"Thanks," said Pete.
"Anytime," Cara answered.

After a few hours of listening to new songs (some were repeated 'cause the girls loved them so much), Pete had to leave.
"Thanks for stopping by, Wentz." Brendon said as he walked Pete to the door.
"See you soon Pete!" Cara waved frantically. Pete hugged her and Kate at the same time.
"Gah! Peter germs!" Kate yelled out.
Pete let go, laughing. "It was nice to meet you girls." He looked at the guys. "Catch ya later, hope you're not a cold."
Pete ran out the door before any of the others could catch up.

Cara took out her phone and checked the time. "HOLY CRAP IT'S ELEVEN O'CLOCK! Mom's gonna kill me!"
"Call your mom and tell her you're spending the night!" Brendon said.
"Yeah, or she'll go all 'hidden tiger' on us!" Kate said, crouching like a tiger.
Cara laughed," Oh, right!"
She called her mother and explained what was going on.

Brendon hung his head and pouted. "And here I was gonna walk around, naked."
Everyone stared. He shrugged. "Well, my parent's ain't home."
"O...kay..... That was random." MK said.
"You said something like that on the Rolling Stones Interview!" Cara cried, pointedly.
"I remember that!" Jon laughed.
"And the story with the power box that Spencer told!" Kate laughed, remembering.
"Dude, I was on the floor, laughing." Cara confessed. "I even recorded it on my phone!" She pulled it out and started to play it. As Spencer spoke, she laughed. "I'm such a loser."
"But you're my loser." Brendon said, pulling her into his arms.

"I think we should get some sleep," Ryan said, yawning. "We have a show in two days."
"True...." Brendon nodded.
"G'nite!" Jon and Spencer said as they ran up to their room. Brendon obviously had enough room for everyone, even if Jon and Spence shared a room with twin beds.
Brendon led Cara up to his room.
"Welcome to Brendon de la casa! Or... something like that." Brendon beamed.

Ryan had a room to himself. A year ago, whenever they had breaks, he would hate being home with his father. So he would stay with either Spencer or Brendon since Jon lived in Chicago. He explained this to Kate as he got dressed.
"That really sucks..." Kate said sadly. "Did he ever hurt you?"
"Not really.... Mom said she'd divorce him if he did." Ryan replied.
"I see...."
"Well, forget the old days." Ryan smiled. "Things are perfect now." He threw Kate a baggie Beatles tee shirt and sweat pants.
"Thanks." She smirked as she stripped in front of him and put on his clothes. With the shirt on, she maneuvered taking off her bra and dropped it in a sexy way.
"Are you trying to get me horny?" he asked.
"What makes you say that?" she asked climbing into bed with him (he was only wearing boxers and sweatpants).
"Well, I have some pretty good theories." He replied, getting closer.
"Oh? Name one."
"Because I'm Ryan Ross." He chuckled.

That's when they began to make-out.

Now, back to Brendon and Cara....

Brendon also lent Cara his clothes.
"I love big shirts." Cara said as she hugged the The Academy Is... shirt she was wearing. It was five times too big for her. "They're so comfy!"
"Wow," Brendon rubbed the back of his head. "You amaze me every day."
She blushed heavily as she crawled into bed. He laid down next to her and wrapped his arms possessively around her.
"Today was pretty amazing." Cara started. "Getting a boyfriend, meeting Pete Wentz, hanging out with you guys.... Nothing could ruin this day."
"No, but I know a way to make it better." Brendon smiled as he cuddled with her. He put his lips on hers. Cara wrapped her arms around his neck. She opened her mouth for a little air and Brendon slipped his tongue into her mouth.

The wet, squishy thing tasted like toothpaste in Cara's mouth. Before she knew it, Brendon was straddling her waist, kissing her madly.
They broke apart for air.

"That was... amazing...." Cara said, gasping for air.
"It... was." Brendon agreed, lying down next to her.

Soon, they fell asleep in each other's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story