Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

Wedding Day 2

by MicVSMoshpit 9 reviews

It's time to change her life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-10 - Updated: 2008-01-13 - 2000 words - Complete

1Moving
?I followed Ray down the small hallway towards the doors that lead ouside. He opened the doors and I paused. I could see Tim, smiling at everyone, and I could see my mother and his parents in the front row, looking extremely happy. My father took my arm, and I took a deep breath and started walking. The organ started playing, and everyone stood and turned around to watch me walk down the isle. I could hear the remarks about my gown, about my hair, about my belly, but I ignored them. I kept my eye focused on Tim infront of me, and he couldn't stop smiling. My heart started pounding as I neared him, and when I was finally standing infront of him, I could feel the tears start to well up. I couldn't tell if they were of joy or grief.

As the ceremony started, my mind driffted off and only came back when Tim squeezed my hand reassuringly. I smiled at him weakly, and then my ears became aware of what the minister was saying.

"-thinks these two should not be joined in the holy union of marriage please speak now or forever hold your peace."

Everyone around us was silent, and in that moment, I realized I was making a mistake. I wasn't marrying Tim because I loved him, I was doing it because I felt like I had to. But I didn't have the guts to say there infront of 200 guests, half of them I didn't even know, that I didn't want to marry him. It was too late for that.

My eyes scanned the guests, looking for an out. Maybe I could fake having contractions, something, anything. I looked pleadingly at people I didn't even know, and just as the minister was about to speak again, someone said calmly "This wedding is a mistake."

Everyone sat in stunned silence, while they looked for the person who had made the comment. Slowly, he stood up, and everyone watched as he strode up the aisle and pulled me aside.

"This isn't what you want, and what you really want is waiting for you to wake up and smell the coffee and realize you want him."

"But I can't just leave Tim, he-"

"Sara, do you love my brother?" Mikey asked sternly.

"Yes."

"Then you know what you have to do."

I turned to look at Tim, who was looking at me and Mikey, anger and frustration playing with the features of his face. I heard murmurs from the guests, and I looked at my mom. She looked back at me, gave me a knowing smile, and stood up and said, "Thank You to everyone who took the time out to be here today. But there is, afterall, not going to be a wedding taken between Tim Keegan and my daughter. But please, feel free to eat the food inside the hall, as it is already here. And enjoy the rest of the evening."

There were crys of anger from some, but I didn't have time to find out what else was happening because I was being whisked away by Mikey. He pulled me through the building, and out to the front where a large white limo sat. Following closely behind us was Tim and he burst through the front doors of the building.

"Sara!" he yelled, as I ran for the car as Mikey had instructed me to do so. "Sara get back here!" He was gaining on me, which was easy considering I was 8 months pregnant. He grabbed my arm, and caught me before I fell off balance.

"Let go." I wriggled to try and get out of his grip.

"What are you doing? I didn't waste 5 years on you to have this happen. Just think rationally for a second. If you choose him, what are you going to have? He's a musician. He's on tour half the time. He won't be there for you and our child. The child needs me, I'm the father for fucks sake Sara. I can be there for you. And you won't even need to work. I have enough money."

"Excuse me, but we have somewhere to be" said Mikey quite calmly, again.

"Fuck off" Tim growled, before turning his attention back to me. "If you do this, then you're going to regret it."

"Is that a threat?"

"It's a warning. Now come back with me and we'll do what we're supposed to, okay?"

I nodded, and let Tim pull me back towards the wedding hall, and then I kicked him in the back off the leg with my heel. He fell to the ground howling with pain, and I ran back to the car. I climbed in with Mikeys help to find his finacee sitting in the back with Frank and Bob.

"What are you guys all doing in here?"

They all exchanged glances and after I saw Ray in the drivers seat, it started to make sense.

"Did you plan this?"

Mikey grinned. "Only I could come up with something like this."
_____________________________________________________

Ray parked the limo across from a crappy little cafe in what would be considered to be the outskirts of Toronto, and Mikey turned to look at me.

"Okay. This is what's going to happen. I'm going to call my brother, and I'm going to say that we are waiting for him in the limo. All of us are going to get out, so that when he gets in, it's just you two. We'll wait in the cafe, and just call us when it's all sorted it out."

"How can you assume it will be that simple."

"Because you're both in love with eachother. And you were best friends. Trust me, it will all work out." All of them got out of the car, and I turned off the small light, making the car pitch black. I watched as Mikey took out his cell phone, dialed Gerards number, and put it to his ear. I looked through the window, and could see Gerard sitting at a window table. He picked up his cellphone, looked as if he was contemplating whether to answer or not, and finally did. They had a brief conversation, and Mikey quickly leaned into the car and said, "Good luck."

They all ran into the alley, and as I watched with a pounding heart, as Gerard dropped a bill onto the table, and slowly made his way over to the car. His tie was hanging loosely around his neck, his black hair was pushed back, and he wore a look of sadness. My heart felt as if it was about to jump out of my chest when he reached for the door handle.

"Let's get the fuck outta this place, nothing but a waste of time" he grunted as he climbed into the car and slammed the door. There was silence before he said, "Why is it so fucking dark in here?" he reached up over his head and turned the light back on, and practically jumped in his seat when he saw me. When he had gotten over the shock, he just sat and stared at me.

"I don't quite know how to say how I feel" he said eventually. I had a sudden urge to run my hands through his beautiful hair, so I got up and sat next to him. He stiffened when my hands made their way through his hair, but he relaxed when they found the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry" I whispered gently. Gerard's bottom lip started quivering, and I wrapped my arms around him. A minute later, he was sobbing, and I held him closely. His face rested on my breast, and his tears stained the silk of my wedding gown. I craddled him, rocking him slightly, as he continued to cry. I felt as if I was his mother the way I stroked the back of his head, and whispered to calm him down. But it was a good feeling. And I didn't want to let him go. So instead I held him tighter.

"Don't" he started in between his sobs. "Let me go." But he made no efforts to try and get out of my arms. "Just leave me alone" he said, before he fell silent. His sobs stopped, but I could still feel his body trembling against mine.

"Gerard, listen to me" I cooed. I pulled his face up to meet mine. He was beautiful when he cried.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your husband." He choked on the last word and lowered his eyes.

"Gerard, look at me please." He raised his eyes back up and I placed a light kiss on his lips. "I didn't do it. I didn't marry him."

"Wh-why?" He stuttered.

"Because you're the one I want to marry. It's been you since I was 15. It always was and always will be you. And me and our baby." I took his hand and placed it on my enlarged stomach. I opened my mouth to speak again, but Gerard had heard enough. He pressed his lips to mine with such force, it almost hurt. I could feel his wet tears against my cheek, and I knew I wanted him forever.

"Marry me?" he asked when he pulled away from me.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

An hour later, Gerard and I were standing in a little wedding chapel, with Mikey, Alicia, Ray, Bob, and Frank as our witnesses. Gerard held my hand ever so tightly, maybe because he was afraid that I was going to run away.

After our "I do's", we were back in the limo.

"Hello Mrs. Way" he said, tracing his fingers over my face and then lightly kissing me.

"Hi" I whispered.

"So, what are you guys going to do now? You can't stay here"asked Ray.

Gerard forehead wrinkled as he was thinking, and I couldn't help but smile. I finally had it. The one thing I've wanted all my life and it was mine. I was married to Gerard Way.

"Lets go"

"Where?"

"Anywhere. I don't care, as long as its with you."

"But-"

"No buts, just do it." We went to my apartment. Ray grabbed a beer from the fridge as Gerard helped me pack stuff into my small suitcase. The rest of the group were waiting downstairs.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" I said under my breath but Gerard heard.

"I can" A few minutes later, we had what I thought I would need, and he wheeled my suitcase into the hall. I was standing in the hallway when the guilt hit me.

"Wait, I have to leave him a note or something." I walked back into the apartment and started looking for a notepad.

"Sara. We don't have time for this" Gerard said, worried that Tim would show up.

"Wait, he has to know why I did this" I finally found something to write on, but just as I wrote down his name, there was a splash, and I looked down to see that I was standing in a puddle of water, mixed with blood.

"Gerard! I think there's something wrong" I continued to stare at the water, freaking myself out. Gerard looked down to the floor to see what had happened.

"I thought you weren't due until next month"

"I'm not"

"Shit. We have to go Sara. Now!" He pulled me outside and rushed me downstairs. Instead of taking the limo, he called an ambulance.

"What do I do?" asked Ray as Gerard climbed into the back of the ambulance with me.

"Take her stuff to my hotel room. And get my stuff ready. I need you to bring it to the hospital as soon as you can. Can you do that?" Ray nodded and then we were off to the hospital, the sirens blaring over our heads. Gerard took my hands in his and smiled. "It's going to be fine"
Sign up to rate and review this story