Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

Twenty Two

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

Gypsy turns demon on poor Inuyasha in a bondage scene gauranteed to make your hair stand up!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Koga, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 3170 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty Two

Inuyasha placed his palm on Gypsy's cheek and pulled up her face. "Please don't forgive me like that."

"You don't want me to fogive you?" Gypsy looked confused, she pushed her golden hair back and stared at him strangely. "Inuyasha it was an accident and I love you--"

He waved her quiet. "I don't deserve this-- I deserve pain-- punishment of some sort-- please, Gypsy. I want it. I need to feel like I've actually paid for my sin-- not like this. Not with soft kisses and healing."

Living with a strict demon father as he had, Inuyasha had thrived on what discipline he'd actually been shown, it was cleansing for his soul after having done something he knew inside was wrong. This punishment usually involved a degree of pain and humiliation but never more than he could handle, all it did was wash him of the sin he'd committed. Gypsy understood this, having herself felt the need from time to time to evoke Inuyasha's anger towards herself as a 'cleansing' method.

"I'm not sure--" She began. "I mean I am submissive to you, baby. I am not sure I can dominate you this way."

"Yes you can. I never broke your spirit did I? Oh, Gods I did --didn't I?" He looked down at the floor, more ashamed now than ever. In a moment of sobreity he had seen the abuse she'd suffered from him.

His fingers caressed the thin material of the stretch pants that she slept in, feeling the outline of her private piercing. Gypsy was silent for a moment so Inuyasha spoke, "So where's the bitch with steel balls that I mated ?"

Gypsy's eyes narrowed. "Are you insulting me?"

"Great perception, blondie." Inuyasha smirked. He knew she hated being called that. He was right and he lay sprawling on the floor staring at the ceiling, his mates handprint burned to the side of his face. "See, you can do it. Just unleash you're anger on me, Gypsy. I need it."

She growled a bit, Then tangled her claws in his hair and pulled him up to his knees. She stood in front of him, "What exactly drove you to this?"

"I don't know--" Another slap to the other side of his face and he had to shake his head to get the ringing in his ears to stop.

"Yes you do fucking know and I wanna know what I did to make you--"

"It wasn't you!" Inuyasha cut her off short. "It was all me, I swear."

"Follow me." She turned and left the room, heading into the bedroom. Inuyasha followed her, head low and ears drooped. He looked almost like a doomed hanyou, but he'd asked for it.

In the bedroom she locked the door and turned to him again. "Ok, now explain."

"I'm just a dog, what else can I say?" He sank to his knees yet again, pleading her to do her worst. "I was drunk, high, horny-- and he was just there."

"There's nothing wrong with being with the same sex. Lord knows Im curious myself, but the fact is-- you could have asked!" Gypsy yelled. "Instead you slink around in the night and shame yourself like this."

'I am ashamed of myself, Gypsy. I deserve whatever you decide to do with me. I am fully giving myself to you for the night." His voice was a bit shaken as he stared at the floor. "I am begging you to--"

"To what?" Gypsy snapped. "Where do you get off begging anything from me?"

"I-- want -- you-- to hurt me." He whined a little that time and her eyes got big.

Gypsy leaned down a bit and kissed him, then dug her fangs into his lip as she fastened the leather studded collar at his neck. "Get on the bed-- strip."

He shuddered, recalling the night he'd forced her into submission. Inuyasha undressed rather quickly, tossing his clothes into the floor and crawling onto the bed, sitting on his knees, noticing he was getting harder. She grabbed his manhood and squeezed.

"It's not the time for that." She growled, "I think you have had enough for tonight."

He nodded, "Yes, it is all about you punishing me now."

She walked over to the closet and pulled out a thick snake skin belt, she missed the widening of his eyes.

"Lay flat on your stomach," she commanded, anger suddenly overtaking her calm features.

Inuyasha being the good dog that he was trying to be, obeyed. Gypsy crawls on the bed and straddled his legs.

"What are you doing, my love" Inuyasha asked gently

She lifted the belt, and with no warning---WHACK!

"I didn't give you permission to talk!!!!" she said bringing the belt down again, the sting spreading over his skin.

Inuyasha, taken by surprise jumped at the force of the hit. As red lines started to form on his back, Gypsy's demon started to enjoy it's self, released by months and years of pent up anger.

"What's - WHACK- wrong - WHACK- with - WHACK- you! WHACK. Am -WHACK - I - WHACK - not - WHACK - good - WHACK - for -WHACK - you!!!" She fairly screamed as the tears welled up in her eyes.

At this point not only was Inuyasha in pain from the snake skin against his back, he was in tears because his mate has tears rolling down her face.

And it was all his fault. A few memories filled his mind, brought back by the sting of the belt. Once again he was being punished for dissappointing someone he loved.

Gypsy smelled his tears and the tang of blood brought to the surface in the welts that were forming and her youkai self took over. With fangs lengthening, eyes changing, mind reeling she stopped talking and started beating him relentlessly, things going completely black. But then it was not enough, she needed to see his face.

Flipping him over on his back, she grew only wetter at the scream he wasn't quick enough to bite off when he hit the sheets. He saw right away that this wasn't Gypsy, it was her youkai form, and the only words he could form on his lips were 'Oh, Shit.'

He'd fucked up, and he knew it. He'd ask for pain from a pissed off hanyou, and he had managed to piss her off bad enough to bring out that dangerous demon. Her fangs sank into his shoulder, blood fell to the cream satin sheets below him. The mettalic taste brought forth demonic growls that rumbled against his skin and sent chills up his back.

'So this is what it was like all the nights I came home drunk and--' he was chiding himself for the nights he'd abused Gypsy here in the bed in much the same way. He knew he had to do something, but his hands were tied-- no handcuffed to the headboard and he knew there was no way to escape. He and his mate were not a vanilla couple and their bondage was made to hold Sesshomaru if they chose to tie him down-- which they had not tried yet. Yet?

He wasn't going to get loose, he knew that. He was going to die in the hands of his mate and it was all his fault because he had insisted on being an asshole and for what? Because it made him look cool?

Pain prickled again as her tongue, now coated in his blood, left a crimson trail around his left nipple, over the mating mark and it burned like fire again. His cock grew hard, drawn to her feminine arousal, which fairly dripped now. Luscious juices dripped down her thighs, filling the air with her musk and driving the male hanyou insane with need.

Growling with her own hunger, spurred on by the scent of his arousal leaking from his swollen shaft, Gypsy moved down his body, digging her claws into his hips until the blood once again stained the sheets, Inuyasha whimpered but made no move to stop her. Her tongue swept out and collected the pearls that formed at the tip of Inuyasha's penis.

He groaned, loud enough for her to hear. She went for his lips then, grabbing the callor and twisting it roughly, she cut off his oxygen. Pushing her tongue into his lips, she forced him to taste his own life essence and a few other things on her tongue. Faintly through the haze he felt her settle over his hips and take him inside her.

Green bubbles on black satin, thats what it looked like before Inuyasha's eyes right then. He was slipping into unconciousness. He struggled but the resistance and whines of pain mingled with blood and sweat made Gyspay start to pulsate around him, gripping and stroking him like wet velvet against his shaft.

He felt his cock twitch, somewhere as if in a wet dream and then he could breath. Inuyasha's eyes snapped open, his lungs gulped air for the first time in what seemed like an hour, and as the oxygen raced to his brain, every nerve in his body came to life.

Gypsy's fangs sank into his bicep then, he felt the skin and tissue tearing as she tore into it, shaking her head like a dog with prey. She was going to rip him to pieces.

"Gypsy!" He yelped. "Gypsy,I know you can hear me! Stop it, now!"

She heard him, he could see her eyes flash blue for a second but they went back green. Fangs bared she lunged for his throat, but something grabbed her....

Sesshomaru heard the noise from the front door and forced his way in. At first he thought it was Inuyasha gone demon but then he discovered it was Inuyasha who was about to die at the hands of his mate. But grabbing Gypsy was a mistake-- he had no idea what power she possesed and when he grabbed her she shocked the hell out of him-- he flew off and against a wall.

"Fucking bitch!" He exclaimed, rising to his feet instantly.

Gypsy turned to him with a threatning growl. Inuyasha's eyes widened and he struggled with the bondage to no avail. This was a nightmare, he thought. Even in her pure demon form, Gypsy was no match for Sesshomaru and he was helpless to keep her from being torn apart. Sesshomaru watched her rise to her knees on the bed, he wasn't sure which shocked him more-- the electrical charge she gave off, the fact that she'd hurled him seven feet, or the piercings that sparkled in every conceivable place, her navel, nipples, ears, and even at the V-shaped juncture at the top of her womanhood. A garter of roses was gracefully tattooed around her upper right thigh, he had to swallow hard.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Her voice sounded weird, evil.

"I am Lord Sesshomaru and you will not harm my brother." Sesshomaru showed none of the turmoil that spun under his skin.

Gypsy growled in response, challenging her brother in law to try and remove her mate from her. Inuyasha's bare feet kicked at the sheet, she didn't know any better. Like him when he transformed, she knew no fear. Sesshomaru glanced at Inuyasha then at Kouga who appeared at the door. The wolf ookami grinned stupidly, not realizing the female was in demon form.

"Careful, you foolish wolf. She's all demon right now!" Sesshomaru warned, never removing his eyes from the female hanyou who stared at him.

Kouga snarled and moved forward, "Damn you two are really kinky, Inuyasha. But you know it's not smart to allow your bitch to take you when she's like this."

"I don't need your help!" Inuyasha snapped, fighting like hell with the bondage.

Gypsy was zoned in on Sesshomaru, daring him to make a move. Kouga recalled the power Gypsy possesed and he saw a chance to save them. Unlocking Inuyasha he made a sudden move across the room, diving for the full length mirror on an oak stand.

As he expected at his movement, Gypsy's prey instinct was triggered and she threw the lightning at him. A twin bolt of jagged blue light hit the mirror with enough force to knock Kouga down, but it reflected as he intended. He however had not intended for it to hit Inuyasha, who was crouched on the bed draped in a sheet. The force threw the hanyou against the headboard and seemed to suspend him there momentarily.

Finally Gypsy picked up the scent of electricity heated blood and with that tangy scent she snapped back to her senses her eyes going watery blue in seconds. She not only saw that Inuyasha was bleeding profusely, but that he'd passed out as well.

Sesshomaru dragged Kouga out the door, frowning when the wolf struggled.

"What if she needs help?" Kouga asked.

"She won't," Sesshomaru said coldly.

Afraid that she'd hurt him badly, Gypsy listened for a heart beat, when she heard it, she climbed onto the bed, got on her knees and started to lick his wounds to help them heal, the taste of tears and blood mingling on her tongue. Crying softly to herself, she silently chided herself for losing control. She willed him to wake up. Finally when all his wounds were clean and almost healed, she rolls him over on his back.

She lay on his chest and stroked his mate mark that she had given him.

He started to stir, slowly waking to find his body stiff and worn. "What the hell happened?"

"I turned demon and nearly killed you," Gypsy said, she was crying he could tell.

"Shh, stop that. I deserved it-- really. After all I have done to you--" he soothed as her lips met his.

"Forgive me for--"

"Doing what I told you to?" Inuyasha arched an eyebrow and snickerd. "C'mon, lets go see what my brother and Kouga want. I know they're downstairs."

Gypsy nodded and reached for the clothing that had been discarded at some point during the escapade and watched as Inuyasha tried to dress as well. His wounds were healing already but he was still a bit sore and hisses when the soft fabric of the sweat pants went over the scratches and welts at his lower back and thighs. Inuyasha turned to his mate, who was rubbing her face as she sat on the side of the bed.

"Gypsy, don't beat yourself up over this," he said, his voice softer than normal. "How many times have I done this to you? It's ok."

She nodded, he was right. But she'd been too frightened that she'd killed him for real to realize she really wanted to..

They moved down the staircase, Inuyasha was keeping her as close as possible, dreading the teasing to come. But there was no teasing; Kouga openly smirked but Sesshomaru turned his head a bit, still trying to bleach his retna's of the sight he'd witnessed earlier.

"I suppose I should thank you for saving me." Inuyasha cleared his throat and looked at the two other demons. "But really-- I could have handled her."

"Yeah, we saw that!" Kouga smirked wider, "By now your dick would be a chew toy and your balls something to play fetch with!"

"Shut up, Wolf breath!" Inuyasha reached for a bottle of water in the mini fridge by the sofa. "Now what was the purpose of this visit."

Sesshomaru spoke first, his voice tight with forced steadiness. "Kagura has vanished. She went to her father's house to visit and forgot something. I went over there with the bag she left behind and the house was barren. No one lives there anymore."

Inuyasha allowed his mouth to open, but nothing popped out for once. He could sense the uneasiness around his brother. Sesshomaru continued before Kouga, who was peering up through his black bangs could speak.

"She has feared her father since we married. I have no idea what he holds over her, but I intend to find out and then use his entrails to make harp strings for Rin." He said it so clamly he could have been saying, lets go down to the corner store for soda. His claws flexed and a tiny drop of poison leaked out.

"Where do you think he took her?" Kouga asked.

"Better, why the Hell are you even here?" Inuyasha asked shortly. He wasn't sure why he cared where Kagura was at this point, he was sure his father would be relieved to know the bitch was gone, but he felt something else on Sesshomaru's aura now.

"He took her down the well. I don't know how the bastard got it open, but he did and now they're in there. I know this because I tracked them that far. Now we have to find a way to get down to them." Sesshomaru staed again, eerily calm.

"We been trying to get down that fucking well for three years and it willl not open, do you get that? It is NOT going to open!" Inuyasha fumed.

"We will ask father," The taiyoukai said.

"YOU will ask father." Inuyasha corrected, subconciously rubbing the pads of his fingers over a particularly deep welt on his lower back. "I am sure he will be thrilled, since he loved Kagura so much."

"You insolent whelp!" Sessomaru grabbed his brother by the thraot and slamme dhim into the wall solidly. "The reason you haven't gotten down that goddamned forsaken well is because you're to immature. I have been studying for quite sometime in Father's study and I have learned that to open the well will take the power of Tensaiga and Tetsaiga."

Inuyasha blinked in wonderment, "The swords daddy promised us?"

"Yes, they posses a power of some sort and witht hem we will be able to make it down the well with no problem." Sesshomaru explained it calmly, his grip loosening.

"Then how did Naraku--"

"Kagura! How else!" Sesshomaru yelled, turning away from his brother, his silky hair flying behind him in a wave.

"Ok then-- why are you looking--"

Sesshomaru turned back on his heel, eyes reddening, he cut off his brotheres words with a snap of his voice. "Because if she betrayed me I want the pleasure of killing her myself but not before she bares my heir."

Thats when Inuyasha noticed Sesshomaru was not wearing his usual clothing, usually white silk or cotton casuals. He was wearing ripped denim jeans, black boots, and a black tank top. Inuyasha didnt know what to say, and he didn't want to laugh. He looked so different this way-- actually cool-- Inuyasha thought. He mistaked Gypsy's arousal scent for a reaction to his closeness and not Sesshomaru's, but he was wrong.

Then Inuyasha's eyes turned to Kouga, "And what are you doing here?"

"I completely forgot-- but I'm comin' with ya!" He plunged after the two brothers who were already on their way to the mansion.


















Sign up to rate and review this story