Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

Twenty One

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

Sesshy lemons and a slight yaoi warning-- who is Inuyasha cheating with now?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Naraku, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 2131 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-one


Sesshomaru walked in the front door of the mansion he had lived in since arriving in this era, he had never moved out of it when he married. He set Rin on her feet and smiled.

"Go find the nanny and get you a cookie, sweets." His voice had a silky quality that was reserved for her alone.

He climbed slowly up the stairs, fully expecting Kagura to be gone by now, and feeling pleasantly surprised when he found his wife fresh from the shower, her ink black hair piled high on her head and pinned with what look like chopsticks. Her voluptious curves were barely covered in a damp white bath towel.

"My my-" He hissed through his teeth as he shut the door. "What a treat to come home and find."

Kagura turned to him, a smile lightened her ruby red lips. "Hello, Sesshomaru. You're home early."

"And I thought you would be gone already." He closed the gap between them in five strides and allowed his claws to slip around her, moving along her sides and under her breasts. He squeezed them lightly, his eyes asking the question his mouth was too shy to ask.

Kagura melted under his gaze. No matter how cold she appeared, she could not resist her husbands touch. Slipping his lips against hers, he allowed his tongue to slither in between her lips and tease the tip of hers.

"Sesshomaru-- please--" Kagura tilted her head, gasping as she felt her hair brush the delicate skin on her back when Sesshomaru loosened her hair from its chopstick holders.

"Please what?" Sesshomaru said against her neck, his voice rumbling against the tender skin.

"Take me! Take me, Sesshomaru and fuck me hard-- please-- make me scream!" The last part was more of a panted moan than actual words.

Sesshomaru responded by snatching her from her feet bride style and carrying her to the bed, where she was deposited, sans the towel. Bare now before her lover with no shame at all, Kagura pressed her palms against his firm smooth chest, playing with his nipples a bit and bringing them to hard peaks for her to pinch them.

"My love you are so beautiful," he said with a seductive moan in her ear. His tongue set about a trek down her neck and shoulder, lapping away the last of her shower's moisture. The scent of cherry blossoms and her arousal filled his senses and brought him to the brink of insanley needing to be within her.

"Sesshomaru, I-- I-- lo-" she stopped short of saying how she truly felt and decided on another course of words. "I long for your touch!"

He grinned against her stomach, his tongue dipping into her navel. He knew what she meant, it was the closest she'd ever come to saying the words before, and though they did not leave her lips she had felt them and it was enough. His tongue delved into her warm folds, making her grip the long tresses of silver that draped over her thighs. He circled her clit and then dragged the lick back down to her wet passage, slipping inside quickly.

Kagura shuddered to orgasm so wetly, he was glad the towel was still under her so she wouldn't ruin the sheets. Rising above her he made a feral noise and tossed his hair back over his shoulder where it slipped down enough to tickle her breasts and shoulders beneath him. Her eyes widened a bit, she saw the raging hard on that pressed against her thigh. Though she'd seen it many times she had never grown accustomed to his size. Thirteen inches fome top to bottom when hard, and a good three inches in diameter, Sesshomaru's cock was heavily veined with a rather large mushroom head that screamed to be sucked clean to the precum now coating it.

Her tiny hand wrapped around it and moved the thick hot liquid up and down the sfat, readying him for entry. He moved her hand, pinning her hands above her head, just the way she liked it and plunged into her.

He chose a pace that was fast but not so fast as he usually did. She usually urged him forward faster and faster, finding her climax and moving away from him before her emotions shown through. But tonight he would not allow her to get away so easy.

Naraku be damned, he was going to have Kagura all to himself all night long. He could smell her need now and his hips worked with a mind of their own. Kagura's lips formed an O as gasps and moans escaped into the air. Her inner walls contracted and stroked him, bringing him over the egde along with her. Their seeds mixed within her and he felt the moisture slipping down his shaft, but he could not remove himself. He had tied with her, so quickly he had not felt the rising knot that held him in plae until it was already too large.

Burying his face into her hair he smiled at the knowledge that he'd pupped her. He wasn't one hundred percent sure, but he was nearly sure, he had followed her cycle now since Rin was born so as to avoid this but tonight it was different.

He wanted a son.

Seven more times before dawn, Sesshomaru claimed Kagura's body. The sun's light tilted across the landscape, and Sesshomaru awoke to hear his wife crying. "What the-- Kagura?"

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry I have to go." She explained, "I have to get to father's."

"Why is it so important?" Sesshomaru sat up, the sheets draped across his firm hips and giving no pretense as to what it hid beneath.

"He needs me," she said softly.

"Naraku NEEDS you?" Sesshomaru though back to the man he had once thought himself in love with. "Since when does that man need a woman to help him?"

Kagura wiped her face with her hands and pulled on a kimono type shirt to wear. She couldn't tell Sesshomaru that it wasnt Naraku that needed her. "I shall return the day after tomorrow."

She said it so plainly it mildy shocked him, and with that she left him alone.

________________

Inuyasha lay flat on his back in Nikki's bed, not quite sure how long they'd been there watching the ceiling fan going around and around. He was stoned, as usual and so was Nikki.

"I been meaning to ask you, Nikki--" Inuyasha spoke, his voice quivering. "What kind of hanyou are you?"

"My father was a jackyll demon. I have no idea who my mother was, fuck she took off the day I was born. I dunno if she was all human or what." Nikki turned to the lovely silver haired hanyou beside him.

"That explains those eyes," Inuyasha smirked in the face of the jackyll hanyou. "You have the most beautiful eyes."

"You know you are just beautiful all over," Nikki said, his hand sliding down Inuyasha's chest.

Inuyasha flushed brightly. "Th-- thanks."

"Have you ever mated with a male before?" Nikki whispered into his ear, smiling when it twitched.

"No," Inuyasha almost frowned, but he took it as a joke from Nikki. "Have you?"

"Yes. And I enjoyed it immensley." Nikki's lips where inches from Inuyasha's.

I want you, I need you
I want ya to be mine tonight


Inuyasha groaned a bit, sparks leaping at Nikki's touch. He had been attracted to him for such a long time, yet passed it off as admiration for an idol. Now, here this close to him, it seemed clear that he was sexually attracted to the older hanyou; his cock was rigid. Confused as to what to do next, he looked up into Nikki's eyes, questions burning there.

Thankfully, Nikki knew what to do and reached down to stroke the growing bulge, "Just relax, Inuyasha, let me show you how much you'll like this."

Inuyasha pushed into the bassits touch then brought his lips to Nikki's.

You need me,
You tease me.
Use ya up
Throw you away


It started as a growl that became louder as the desire rose in the jackyll hanyou's throat. Inuyasha had given himself over to passion, he wanted Nikki. The drugs in his system brought down his inhibitions and made him putty in Nikki's hands.

Your fire
Takin me higher
Don't burn me don't let me down
You need me now
I'll teach ya how
Come on lets go all the way


Very capable hands too, they were stripping Inuyasha down now to nothing. Silver hair splaying across the pillow, framing his finely chiseled face, making his amber eyes seem brighter than usual, Inuyasha squirmed with a sudden touch of modesty that over came him when he realized he was naked and Nikki was pulling his legs around his waist.

"Nikki--" Inuyasha sounded like he was begging.

"Do you wish me to stop?" Nikki had leaned forward enough to allow his breath to carress Inuyasha's ear. The smaller hanyou shook his head.

"No-- please-- so hard--"

Nikki chuckled at the half-assed plea and stared down at his partners growing erection, "Should I rub this-- or--"

A moan chased the silence from the room, Inuyasha's claws dug themselves into pitch black hair, and Nikkis lips closed around his engorged shaft. He tried not to think about the fact that it was another male that had his mouth on him, and that lasted all of five minutes before he felt as if he were being consumed in flames. His mating mark was glowing red and literally exploded, sending a force of white hot energy through the marking and flinging Nikki across the room where he shelterd his eyes.

"What the--"

"Oh, fuck!" Inuyasha shook all over, trying to cool the firey sensations that felt as if they'd melt his skin. "Gypsy!!"

********

Gypsy sat up in bed, eyes widened and a scream ready to leap off her tongue. She felt as if she were being branded. Inuyasha's mating mark had suddenly turned red and she felt feverish.

Tears burned her eyes, "He's cheating on me."

Her hands flew to her stomach, she wondered if her mating marks heat was hurting the pups inside her. Gently rocking back and forth in bed, arms wrapped around her knees she waited on her mates arrival. And she was not dissapointed when she heard the Harley shut off in the driveway.

"Why didn't he put it in the garage?" She said to herself as she stood and looked out the window.

Inuyasha sat on the back shirtless, it was balanced between his legs as he wiped his face with his hand. She moved quickly down the stairs and met him as he walked in.

"Gypsy," Inuyasha said, his eyes meeting hers instantly. "I'm sorry."

"Who was the bitch?" Gypsy snarled, not hiding her anger at all.

Inuyasha wiped his sweaty palms on his tan leather pants and then pinched the bridge of his nose. "It wasn't a 'bitch'."

Gypsy raised an eyebrow, "Well what the Hell was it?"

"I don't wanna chat about it. Is Jace in bed? I'll sleep in there with him." He turned to leave the room but a blue bolt of light flew from her fingers and hit the floor in front of him, singing the carpet.

"You'll tell me who the hell you fucked or I swear Inuyasha before Kami I will let the next bolt hit you right in the balls." Gypsy's voice sounded eerily calm.

"Baby, I didn't fuck anyone." He grabbed her shoulders but it was like a fly hitting a bug zapper and he was repelled across the room landing on the sofa. "Damn, you're pissed."

"Who was it?" She glowed with energy, the way she only did when she was really ticked off.

"Nikki." Inuyasha admitted. "I had this-- thing. I thought for a second it was a sexual attraction. Damn, it must have been the drugs. I can't believe I let him do that."

Gypsy sniffed him, she smelled past arousal but not sex. "He sucked you off?"

She lowered herself beside him, where he crouched on the floor, holding his face and lightly swaying to and fro. His head barely nodded in reply and she exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"I'm sorry," he said with a sniffle. "I'm so so sorry. I didn't realize what I was doing until this--"

He revealed the mating mark on his chest, still singed and scarred from the heat it had put off. Slowly she touched it, warm blue light coming from her fingers healed the wound almost instantly. there was a small scar above the whole mark now-- a reminder forever of what had happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story