Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

Twenty

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

Things go horribly wrong with Inuyasha and his mate, can he handle the changes still coming at him?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Erotica - Characters: Inuyasha, Koga, Rin, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-08 - Updated: 2007-03-08 - 2483 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty

/ Three years later/

Without Mick the tour could not go on and with that in mind, Inuyasha was depressed. His skyrocketing career was on hold, and it drove him to the brink of insanity. In the sunshine pouring through one of the sunroom windows, Inuyasha covered his face and sighed. He was hungover again, a condition he seemed to suffer from more and more these days. His hanyou blood counteracted it to a point but that only opened the door for him to be able to drink more.

The fact that he was also starting to experiment with various drugs also did not improve the situation. His mood swings kept everyone around him on their toes, even Nikki-- and especially Gypsy. She healed faster than a human woman but the need for her to do so had increased significantly in the three years since Jace was born.

She regularly sported black eyes and bloodied lips, along with claw and bite marks when he was in a really bad mood. It did no good to tell him she wasn't in the mood for sex anymore, he'd take what he wanted anyway and leave her to clean herself up. She hated to call it rape, after all she wasn't really fighting-- not that fighting back would do any good, but it was a form of rape and affected her no less.

Mated for life to the hanyou, as marked by her mating mark, she now refused to look him square in the eye and even her ears dropped lower when he entered the room. The well wouldn't open yet, he was there everyday trying when he wasn't on tour. It only seemed to frustrate him more.

Inuyasha was well aware of what he was doing but he was certain it was the right way. He was a dominant male, even Nikki backed away from him when his dander was up-- so he must be doing what his father asked him.

Jace walked into the room where his father sat silently basking in self pity and suckled his thumb watching. Deciding he wasn't going to get attention that way, he moved closer, making a small baby noise as he did.

The hanyou smelled his child and tunrned to look at him. He was tall for his age, filled out nicely with silver/white hair that was streaked with gold like his mothers. He blinked twice at his daddy and then his face broke out into a smile that could light up a room.

"Dada!" He stretched out his arms to be taken by his father.

Inuyasha picked him up and settled him on his knee, petting his hair lightly. "How's my boy?"

"I fine!" He grinned, "Why dada sick?"

"Eh, your daddy drank too much again. Pretty stupid, huh?"

The little baby looked up at him, angelic face so peaceful. "Dada not stupid, he the best father in the whole world."

Inuyasha smirked and set him on his feet, "Hardly, but I love you."

"Wuv you too!" Jace giggled and went running from the room, his mother entered as he was leaving.

"You-- want some food?" She asked tentatively, she hated who she'd become because of him.

"Yeah," he said. "I want some food and afterwards-- I want you."

Gypsy gave him a smug look, hoping this would not be another of those nights. "Your niece is coming to play with Jace tomorrow."

"Rin is such a sweet girl isn't she?" InuYasha spoke of Sesshomaru's daughter with Kagura. The icy hearted demon had been moved to near tears at his daughters birth, and he spoiled her shamelessly.

As far as the marriage of Kagura and Sesshomaru went, it was shaky at best. Kagura was torn between loyalty to her husband, whom she never expected to love and her father who had gotten her into this in the first place. She'd grown a bit distant, spending more and more time staring out the window into space and less and less time with Sesshomaru and Rin.

If Rin noticed her mothers absence, it wasn't visible. Her source of happiness was sitting on Sesshomaru's knee as he looked over ledgers and planned for business meetings and such. She was the epitome of daddys little girl.

Today she slept in Sesshomaru's arms as he paced around the office with her. He was hours if not days behind in work thanks to her having a tummy ache. She had been inconsolable to anyone but him. So he had laid everything down to care for his tiny sick daughter. With a smile and sigh of reliefe he placed her on the couch in his office and covered her with a blanket. She squirmed a bit but soon fell back to sleep.

"I love you, my little Rin." Sesshomaru kissed her cheek and returned to his desk, watching her out of the corner of his eye.

Kagura moved noiselessly into the office, surpressing the smile she felt approaching her lips at the sight of her husband and daughter, "Sesshomaru?"

"Yes, my dear?" He looked up, his expression carefully masked to keep her from seeing his feelings. Though he loved her with all his heart, she did little to respond to his feelings and on the rare occasions that she did accept his advances to make love, she only greeted him the following morning with cold contempt.

"I am going to visit my father. I plan on taking Rin with me. I know you will not want to be bothered by her." Her voice was dead to emotion.

Sesshomaru growled, "You will take my daughter nowhere near that wretched family of yours. I will not allow them to taint her with whatever filth they decide to visit upon her. You however may go as you please."

An angry retort almost burst out, but Sesshomaru escorted her from the room before it could. Kagura turned to him eyes blazing, "You don't know my family!"

"I know their ways though, and I will not subject Rin to it." Sesshomaru's voice held no room for argument and Kagura knew she was beaten. She took her leave then, to save face.

____________________________

Gypsy struggled in the ropes she was bound with. Why she had agreed to this was beyond her, this thought rang in her head as she watched Inuyasha prepare the needle he'd be using to pierce her. He'd done her navel the week before, a pretty diamond sparkled there now. He had also re-done her nipples, becoming excited by the scent of blood and ravaging her like an animal for hours.

The female wolf hanyou liked it when her mate showed her attention. She also liked rough sex, but she worried about concieving again. She knew that neither of them wanted another baby--not now, anyway. She also knew the time was growing near when she was most fertile.

"Hold still, this is gonna hurt," Inuyasha said with a smirk. He could already smell her arousal.

"Just do it fast, baby." Gypsy gripped the ropes tightly and closed her eyes. She felt the cold clamps and then gave away to the wave of pain that washed over her like a wave of sensuality.

She was pierced, yet another marking the hanyou had bestowed upon her--- a Christina piercing, one of the classiest and prettiest female piercings. Inuyasha laid aside the tools hed used and screwed on the little ball, blood dripped lightly over his fingers. With a low growl he licked his fingers clean, then lowered his mouth to the new piercing, flicking his tongue around the tender flesh, enjoying the taste of blood that coated his tongue.

He snaked his devilish tonuge within her folds where the lower ball was located and flicked it as well. The piercing didn't hurt as much as it looked like it would, and the stimulation his tongue provided was almost too much. Her fingers ripped free from her bondage and fisted in silver hair below, forcing his head down to the spot she wanted it most.

He took the hint and flicked out his tongue, slipping between her folds, lapping at the fluid that seeped from them as well as the blood that had leaked down from above.

"Inuyassshhaaa!" She screamed as the spasm hit her, causing her to convulse around him, filling his mouth with her essence.

He was feral, his need not quenched yet. With his eyes flashing gold and amber her mounted her, from behind-- just the way he liked. Gypsy pushed against him, inviting him deeper into her, he hit the sweet spot deep within her soul.

"Oh God------ damn---- fuck!" Inuyasha moaned, his voice shaking as his shaft swelled tighter in her, tying them up. "Oh fuck!"

Gypsy allowed her face to fall into her arms, they had tied. It was all but certain she would be pupped now-- great, just what she needed.

__________________________________

Sesshomaru sighed. He'd been sitting beside Inuyasha on his back patio for two hours staring at the grass as Rin and Jace ran around playing. Inuyasha longed for someone to break the silence, without forcing him to be the first to speak.

Suddenly he got his wish and a shrill cry drifted to him from just behind a row of bushes. Rin was screaming bloody murder. Sesshomaru was first to get there, nearly bowling Inuyasha over in his haste. "Rin!"

"Daddy," She sobbed on the grass. Her little knee was scraped badly, Jace stood a few feet away, arms crossed and pouting.

"What happened?" Inuyasha demanded, scaring himself at the sterness in his voice.

"He pushed me!" Rin sniffled out.

"She said you were a dirty halfbreed." Jace yelled at his father, "I cant let her talk about you that way!"

Sesshomaru picked up his little girl and allowed her to bury her face in his hair, his finger gently rubbing her injury. "There there, Rin. Its ok."

"Hurts!" She pouted. "Daddy make it not hurt!"

Sesshomaru whspered words of comfort in her ear, smiling when she giggled and forgot her pain. There was a noise that drew his attention to the left. Inuyasha was holding Jace up at arms length and the child was poking out his tongue making a rude noise at his father. Inuyasha was returning the gesture.

"Oh for Kami sakes!" Sesshomaru exclaimed. "You're both brats!"

"Jace," Inuyasha said with a frown, "Go inside and wait on the couch. I will be in to discuss this in a few."

"No!" Jace squirmed. "I want mama."

"Mama ain't saving ya this time kid. Now apologize to Rin and go inside." Inuyasha sounded serious, and wanting to avoid an embarrasing situation, he hurriedly squeaked out an apology and moved inside.

"Sesshomaru I am sorry!" Inuyasha petted Rin, who purred a little.

"Rin, the term dirty halfbreed is not nice! I want you to apologize to your uncle and never say that again, ok?" Sesshomaru gave her a warm smile and she crawled into the shorter hanyou's arms and
hugged him tightly.

Inuyasha gave her back when she finally released him and smiled. "It's ok, sweetie."

Sesshomaru left for his home, carrying his now giggly daughter and Inuyasha went inside to deal with his son. Gypsy sat on the sofa with him, stroking his hair, and talking softly to him.

"Hey! He's being punished, you can't just come in here and baby him!" Inuyasha protested.

"Yeah," She grinned at him. "I know. But I figured a lesson about hitting girls was better coming from me-- not someone who does it for his own sick pleasures."

The growl from the inu sent Jace scrambling for the next room, sensing a fight. Gypsy stood, "Oh here we go with the growling."

"Yes! Here we go! God, do you ever shut up?" Inuyasha was ranting but Gypsy was having none of it.

"Listen to me hanyou!" Her words cut him like a blade and he stopped. "You have a three year old son whose more mature than you. I realize you wanna be a rockstar, but you knew this wasn't set in stone. You have fucking thrown away thousands if not millions on drugs and alcohol! Dammit, Inuyasha you're an addict-- or very close to it. And why?"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch! Do we need another lesson in submission?" He threatened, moving closer. Gypsy tried to duck but he caught her off gaurd with a backhanded swing that sent her to the floor in a heap.

"That's real good! Go ahead and hit me, baka! Go ahead and hit the bitch whose carrying your fucking pups again! I dare ya!" Gypsy replied, rubbing the blooming handprint on her cheek.

He looked at her with wide eyes, "What did you say?"

"I said I'm pregnant," she said. "You pupped me last night."

His breath hitched, the pregnancy scent had appeared unnoticed by him until now. "Oh Kami- not again! We can't handle another baby."

"We?" Gyspy cocked her head to the left. "What is this 'we' shit? WE don't handle Jace, I do! You're too goddamned high or drunk or GONE all the fucking time!"

"Shut up," Inuyasha said. "The only reason is cause you won't let me have anything to do with him."

"Not while you're fucked up! No I don't allow him around you when you're like that. Nikki has turned you into some -- somethng I don't know what! All you wanna do is hang out in those damn strip joints, get drunk, get high, and ride up and down the fucking strip on your Harley." Gypsy hated that tonight was the night she turned human, she was losing control over herself.

Her saving grace was that Inuyasha was turning as well, probably why the change in her scent escaped him. He cursed and turned away from her. "Gypsy?"

"Yeah?" She rubed the bridge of her nose.

"Is it-- is the pup--" he didn't know how to ask this question without it sounding wrong.

"Is the pup what?" She snapped.

"Is it mine?" He asked softly, looking down at his feet in fear.

Gypsy's growl echoed in the room as the of her youkai struggled to the surface in anger, "Fuck you, Inuyasha!"

She stormed from the room, heading towards the bedroom. The male inu followed her quickly. "Gypsy, I am very, very sorry! Its jsut that-- well, that night with Kouga--"

She slapped him, hard enough to shatter the silence in the room. "Shut the fuck up and get out of this room! You will not be sharing my bed tonight."

"Fine!" His temper flared along with the pain in his cheek. "I'll go elsewhere!"

"Drop dead!" She slammed the door when he left, and winced when she heard the front door rattle the walls when he kicked it shut. With a mighty roar, Inuyasha's Harley carried him down the road towards Nikki's.

Nikki would have a fix...
Sign up to rate and review this story