Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

Eighteen

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

Inuyasha can't get the wll open--is it because he doesn't have a Miko or cause he doesn't have enough balls? And how does he propose to change this?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Miroku, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-28 - 1598 words

0Unrated
Chapter Eighteen

Inuyashas stormed around the kitchen, slamming down glasses and cursing. "Of all the stupid mother fucking things to do!"

"Mick is old, Inuyasha! You knew he wasn't up for the tour. His health has been so bad lately, I don't know why they even persisted he come." Gypsy took the whiskey from him and poured herself a drink.

"I can't believe we found the damn well only to find out only a Miko can open it-- since when do you drink?" Inuyasha's voice sounded suspicious, moving between comments like velvet.

"Since when do you ask? Look I gotta go-- I gotta meet Sango for some girl talk!" Gypsy slid off the stool and grabbed her leather coat, the winter was unusually cold.

"Wait a damned minute!" Inuyashas shot from his seat, hand clasp around a bottle of Jack Daniels. "I don't recall telling you that you could fucking go!"

"Well that's cause I ain't asking." Gypsy turned for the door, he had been this way lately but she chalked it up to stress.

Inuyasha growled but said nothing to stop her, "I'll expect you back by 8."

"Eight?!?!" Gypsy yelped. "You are not my father and you don't tell me what the hell to do!"

The door slammed, making Inuyasha jump with the vibration. The nanny, Seko, was with Jace. She stayed when Gypsy needed a break but Jace was growing rapidly. At one year old he could now walk quite well and took delight in pestering everyone in his path, and like a typical wolf cub was highstrung to a fault.

The phone rang loudly, startling the hanyou from some song lyric that was floating around in his head. "Fuck."

He picked up the silver phone and pressed it to his ear, "Yeah?"

"Ahh, son. How are you?" InuTashio heard the audible gulp as his son swallowed a slug of the alcohol.

"Pissed." Inuyasha hissed. "Pissed as hell."

"Still no Miko?" The older youkai sighed. "I knew it was going to take a while, but damn it, it's been over a year."

"No! According to that fucking Sixx, he says they dont exist anymore." Inuyasha commented offhandedly, his eyes locked on the TV screen.

"Son, what else troubles your mind?" InuTashio pressed, he could feel the knifes edge in his youngest son's voice.

"My mate is a bitch. She is defiant, stubborn, and disrespectful."

"Well, if you had ask I could've told you that she was. Wolves are notorious for it, son. I take it she has not given you her submission?"

Inuyasha's eyebrow went up. "I marked her--"

His father cut him off, "Not the same. This is why you should not have been mated so young. I had no time to teach you the proper mating rituals. Every bitch has to submit to her mate. She must be totally submissive to you in all ways. 'Tis one thing to allow roles to reverse in the bedroom for an hour, but quite another for her to make you look like a weak mate by flaunting herself as she does."

"You think I'm weak--"

"That's all you got out of everything I said? Inuyasha, did you get any of that?" InuTashio's voice rose in annoyance.

"No, you said something about submission."

"Are your balls in your mates purse?" Snapped the Inuyoukai into the phone.

"Huh?"

"You're drunk! I suggest you sober up and start acting like you're the dominant male before you end up in serious trouble." InuTashio's voice crashed in his son's delicate ears.

Inuyasha nodded as if his dad would hear the pea he called a brain rolling around in his skull over the phone. "Ok, so how do I do that?"

"Instinct! Simple." InuTashio smirked silently. "No wonder you haven't found the jewel yet! Kami isn't going to allow you to find the Miko until you can manage your own affairs! Males are always dominant in our world-- now act like it!"

Inuyasha sprang forward in his chair, "Wait one damned minute! I did get her-- she was on her knees! Just like-"

Inuyasha suddenly remembered he was talking to his father and stopped when he could have sworn he heard the creak of a raising eyebrow. InuTashio chuckled inwardly for a moment.

"My dear boy you have been mated to a wolf too long. You are becoming just as crude."

"Yeah, maybe but since I already said it--" Inuyasha took a sip of whiskey and grinned. "So if I took her like that-- then why is she--"

"Because," Inutashio replied without letting him finish. "Naturally, when wolves move from one area to another, they become territorial. Without marking territory they simply exist! She's challenging you, Inuyasha, wolf youkai crave the structure of pack life."

"So I should like, what? Invite Kouga and Ginta to come live with us? I don't think so--"

"No," said InuTashio. "Wolf bitches like to play the submissive but only with a strong mate. The human part of her wants to be dominant, as human females do. The girl is having a war inside herself, and she needs you to show her whose in charge before she goes terribly wrong."

Inuyasha knew his father was right, he just didn't want to say it out loud. "So, what do I do?"

"Whatever it takes," InuTashio said. "You and Nikki don't need a Miko to open the well. What you need is a set of-- oh, you get the point. That thing isn't going to open for a bunch of silly, weak, whelps."

Inuyasha growled and bristled, "Um, did you do this to mom? I mean you said human females were dominant--"

"That was not the case with her-- she knew her place and she didn't try to step out of line to challenge me as Gypsy seems to do you." The older man rubbed his nose, not wishing to let on that his wife held him wrapped around her little finger, her smallest wish was his command.

"You're right," Inuyasha said, a growl escaping his chest. "I'm going after her. I gaurantee that well will open!"

InuTashio settled the reciever down and for a second felt a flash of fear. Had he just given his son permission to kill? Oh well, if he had, it was on his own head.

_____________________

Inuyasha stormed into the Rainbow, and found out from the bartender that Gypsy had left an hour ago with Sango and four males. He was livid.

He wandered down the street, his nose testing the ground for signs of his mate. He could smell everything but. Mirouku stumbled into him while watching a woman of the night passing by.

"Opps, sorry Inuyasha." The monk sputtered.

"Watch where the fuck you're going!" The growling hanyou snapped.

"Sorry," Mirouku snickered. "What's got up your ass?"

"I can't find Gypsy." Inuyasha paused long enough to gaze through the open door of a shop.

"She's at the Den--" Mirouku grabbed his mouth. "Um-- disregard that."

"The fuck I wil," Inuyasha grabbed his freind's throat and slammed him against a building. "Where. Is. Gypsy?"

"The Den." Mirouku gasped, trying to pry Inuyasha off his throat.

"We established this," the hanyou snarled, his fangs gleaming. "Now where is this place?"

"Kouga's-- the warehouse at the end of the street-- he made it a club of sorts--" Mirouku rubbed his bruised throat and chased after his freind. "Wait!"

"Fuck that!"

"You can't just barge in-- ok, maybe you can! But it's not a good idea!" The monk was in peace-keeping mode.

"She's my mate! That gives me the rights to tear off Kouga's testicles off and feed them to him if I wanna!" The statement was more of a snarling growl but Mirouku got the point.

Inuyasha went around back and opened the door, peering into the dark room that was packed with teenagers of all races, human and otherwise. The scent of so many things, most disgusting, floated out to him that it was impossible to tell one thing from another. A flash of silver pulled his eyes across the room; Gypsy was dancing, as he feared, with Kouga.

Her skirt was a short silver one made of PVC and he had forbidden her to wear it long ago unless he was with her. The corset top she had on revealed a good amount of cleavage, which the wold demon she was dancing with was fully enjoying. She seemed a few inches taller than normal, upon him getting closer he saw that it was cause she had boots that laced all the way up to her thigh.

Mirouku gasped, "Damn!"

"Shut up hentai!" Inuyasha snapped.

Seeing the fire in his eyes, Mirouku grabbed his elbow. "No! Not here!"

"What? Why not?" The white haired hanyou demanded, causing his freind to back up.

"This is something to handle in private-- please, don't do this now." Mirouku begged.

Inuyasha pulle dhim outside by his shirt collar and shoved him away a few feet. "You know by youkai rights I have a right to kill her and Kouga for this, don't you?"

"Yes." Mirouko smoothed out his rumpled clothing. "But I'm begging you not to. I know what this is about, I may not be a demon but I understand. She is begging for your attention, and you know that!"

A finger appeared in Mirouku's face, shaking violently. "She may wish she had not vied for my attentions this way when I'm done."

Mirouku stood there shaking his head until his freind was out of sight and then darted back inside, looking around for that silver mini skirt.
Sign up to rate and review this story