Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > love at first sight

what are we going to do?

by divachick34 2 reviews

Everything seems perfect in the hero's life, they've got friends, their, fighting the god of time and winning. But In one night it takes a turn for the worst...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 635 words

0Unrated
this story will be continued so on with the story thanks to all the reviewers: FONNY,[[[[[miss]]]]]] rock!![[[[[]]]]\\\\\\\|||||| , and theresa, you guys rock :):):):)


Theresa, Jay, Archie, and Atlanta were all in Atlanta's room discussing what they were going to do. Jay and Theresa were sitting on the chair, and Archie and Atlanta were sitting side by side on the bed.

"what are we going to do about Cronus, the girls can't fight when they're pregnent" Jay stated

"I can so fight I don't have a disability I'm just pregnent" Atlanta said angrily. Archie moved behind her and hugged her from behind.

"I know you can, it's not that we think you can't fight we just don't want cronus to do anything that could harm the babies." Archie said kissing her cheek. Atlanta smiled and relaxed into him.

Jay looked at his watch, " crap we got to go Theresa you have your doctors appointment in 10 mins" Jay said getting up.

"okay let's go see ya guys" she said leaving.

After they left Atlanta yawned and nuzzled into Archie's neck and closed her eyes. Archie smiled and layed her down on the bed and got up. He was about to leave when Atlanta opened her eyes.

"Archie where are you going?" she asked sitting up half way.

"shh go back to sleep lannie it's been a long day" he said Just as he turned to leave Atlanta spoke up again.

"Archie?" she asked

"ya what is it lannie do you want some water or.." Archie started but was interupted.

"no, Archie will you stay with me tonite?" she asked and gave him her oh-so-cute puppy-dog pout.

"sure lannie" he said smiling and walked over and layed down behind her. He hugged her from behind, she smiled and they soon fell asleep, with Archie hand on Atlanta's stomach.


the next morning

Atlanta woke up and had to throw-up, she sprang out of bed and ran to the washroom awaking Archie when she did. He ran quickly to Atlanta's side and held her hair back. When she finished Archie helped her rinse out her mouth and go back to bed.

"thanks arch" Atlanta said smiling, she pulled him down to lay beside her. He layed down and rubbed her stomach

"whens your doctors appointment?" Archie asked

"at 1:00pm" she repiled

He looked at the clock," well it's 12:30 now so do you want to head over?" he asked

"sure but can you turn around so I can change" she said giggling when he blushed and turned around.

She changed" okay i'm done lets go" she said heading for the door.

They went outside and Atlanta stopped

"are we taking your motorcycle?" she asked

yea, unles you wanted to walk" he said

"lets take your motorcycle" she said as he got on. She got on behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist and squeezed.

"ready?" archie asked

"yep" she said and within a matter of minutes they were at the hospital.

They were in the waiting room when the nurse came out.

"mrs.Hunt? he's ready for you now" she said. Atlanta started to head in and Archie followed, the nurse stopped him,

"sorry only she can go in" she said Archie was about to complain when Atlanta jumped in.

"he's the father" she said slightly annoyed

"okay, sorry for the confusion" she said and lead them to the room. Atlanta sat on the hospital bed and Archie sat beside her with his arm around her waist. The doctor came in and did some tests. He then set up the ultrasound machine, Archie and Atlanta waited eagerly to see their baby.

"okay here is the... wait a minute that's not right" he said confused

"what's wrong?"Atlanta asked worriedly gripping Archie's hand.

"Congratulationd Mrs.Hunt, and Mr.Carson it's..."
Sign up to rate and review this story