Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take my fucking hand, and never be afraid again

It's just a dream, not real, or is it?

by PuccowPanda 4 reviews

Kaitlyne lived in Philadelphia, something happened and she had to move to her aunt and uncle in New Jersey. Guess who's their neighbour if not.. read and find out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 1347 words

0Unrated
I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update.
I promise to do it more often if you promise to review more (:






I didn't know what to say. I wanted to tell them. I will tell them, some day. I wiped the tears whit the back of my hands and looked at Gee and Mikey.
"What did you say about a new family in the neighbourhood?" I said, trying to think about something that doesn't have anything to do whit Philadelphia.
"Um... the Iero family? Moved in that old house down the road where no one lived since that old woman. You know the one whit the cats?" Gee said, I think he knew that I wanted to talk about something else.
"Yeah, she always gave me the creeps. What happened to her anyways?" I said.
"No one knows, some say she's still in there" Mikey said whit that spooky voice he used when he told ghost stories.
"Wanna go ask them?" I felt like I was a kid about to do a prank. We had always dune something like that when we were little.
"I would never say no in a situation like this" Mikey laughed.
"You to kids have fun. I have to go meet Lucy" Gee disappeared in to the house.

"Who is Lucy?" I asked Mikey on the way to the old house.
"Gees girlfriend. They have been dating for about a month now. Why, you jealous?"
Mikey giggled at me.
"No, but why didn't I know? We've talked. Why didn't you tell me?"
"You're too jealous!" He avoided my questions.
"Hey! He's like my brother, I think I have the right to know! And why didn't he tell me?" Okay maybe I was overreacting a bit, but when I didn't get to know something it made me feel left out. I didn't like that feeling.
"Sorry, from now on I'll tell you everything in my head".
We were standing outside the door to the house. Mikey rang the doorbell.
"No, I'm sorry, you don't have to."
The door opened. Mikey gave me a quick smile. In the house were this beautiful... um... thing. A guy, my age, drop-dead gorgeous, dark hair, dark eyes, not very tall, just the opposite of Mikey. He looked at us from top to toe.
"Can I help you?" he finally said.
"No, I think we've got the wrong house."
"Shut up Mikey, you're such a pussy!"
I turned to the other guy.
"We wanted to ask you about the woman who lived here before."
Mikey giggled in the background.
"No one lived here before, we bought the house from a bank."
It seemed like he didn't know what we were talking about, so I gave him the short version.
"And Mikey here is saying she is still in there and I want proof so here we are."
I ended the story. I know it was really childish off us, but it's okay to bee childish once in a while. He just looked at us like we were crazy or something and started to laugh.
"I'm sorry, you are so funny! Sure come in. I love adventures, but I doubt she is up here so lets just check the basement."
He seemed like a nice guy.
"I'm Frank, by the way."
"I'm Kaitlyne but my friends call me Katie."
"Nice to meet you I'm Mikey."
The basement was really big. We looked around and knocked on the walls to see if they were hollow. Guess what we found? That's right, nothing, not a trace off the woman with the cats. I'm sorry to say this but that was the end off our little adventure.
"So if she isn't here, then were is she?" I thought out high.
"Maybe my mum knows something" Frank said to keep the adventure a while longer I suppose, why else would he say something like that?
"You ask here, me and Mikey have to go see ya" I dragged Mikey whit me.
"By Frankie, can I call you that?" I added.
"Sure, see ya.
"Bye.

"How about lunch" Mikey said "I'll buy."
"I'd love to" I said and took his arm. We went to Pizza Hut, my favourite place (no I'm not a fatty!), at the mall. We ordered a pizza to share.
"Why did we rush out from Franks?" I could see that Mikey was eager to know.
A lie would just be trouble but so would the truth. A lie would mean I didn't trust him, he can tell when I'm lying. The truth would bee... I don't know, awkward.
"That house, it was something about it, it gave me the creeps I had to get out of there" I shivered.
We got our pizza, a Hawaii.
What I said wasn't a lie, but not really true ether. I got all nervous around Frankie. I never get nervous around guys, I don't think I have had a single close friend who's not a guy, and I've always been a tomboy. And the house reminded me off what happened back home in Philly. It's funny how I still call Philly my home when I've got over that it's not. I have to tell him soon, I know he'll ask about that, I just don't know if I'm brave enough to talk about that yet. But Aunt Alice said that if I don't she will. I will tell him! But not now, not here.
"Hello? Are you still whit me?" Mikey interrupted my thoughts.
"Huh?"
"Were did you disappear?"
"Up in space I guess, whit my thoughts. Look Mikey there is a lot going on in my head right now and don't really feel like talking about it, you know?"
Awkward science.
We ate the pizza, mostly Mikey, but I got one or two slices too.

"Sleepover to night? We can catch up even more" Mikey said later when we walked around in the mall.
"Oh... I don't know if that's a good idea..." I still have nightmares and I don't want Mikey to hear me scream in my sleep.
"Why? What's whit you? You're so different"
"Nothing. I'm still the same me, like I promised, remember? The club house?"
"Sure I remember, one off the club rules."
We have this club from when we were little, KMG, stands for KatilyneMikeyGerard, no one else has ever been in our club house except for Mr Way when he helped us to build it in a tree in their backyard.
"You have to promise to tell me why you're acting so weird"
Oh, you'll know my dear, soon enough.

"He's coming! He's coming! Hide! Quick!"
"No! I want to stand by your side like I promised!"
"Kaitlyne I mean business, I'm not going to let him hurt you anymore! Now go!"
She was really scared and I could see she was serious but I wanted to stand by her side on this one! I heard the front door and she pushed me in the wardrobe and shut the door. He walked in the room. I was shaking whit fair. He screamed at her, something like if he couldn't have her no one could. I hated him! He didn't own her! She said something about that he'd never see me or my sister ever again. I was just about to go out there to back her up when I heard a shot. I opened the door just so I could see her lying there on the floor all bloody in the face. An other shot and he fell down beside her. He had shot her in the forehead and then himself in the mouth.
"How could you?!" I screamed at him when I got out.
"She was carrying my baby sister, your daughter and you killed her!" I know he couldn't hear me but it felt good getting it out. OMG she is really dead...
I fell down on my knees and felt the tears falling down my cheeks.
"Mum! Please don't leave me mum! Come back! Come back please! Mum! Mum...!"

_________________


Please review (: !
Sign up to rate and review this story