Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take my fucking hand, and never be afraid again

He is every where I go

by PuccowPanda 3 reviews

Kaitlyne lived in Philadelphia, something happened and she had to move to her aunt and uncle in New Jersey. Guess who's their neighbour if not.. read and find out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-19 - 954 words

0Unrated
Sry I took so long to update


"Linny it's okay, you had a nightmare, and it's not real."
"Where am I?"
"You're in our club house and it's me Mikey."
I could feel his arms around me.
"I'm so scared! I can see him falling down beside her every time I close my eyes!"
I cried, opening my eyes. The tears just fell, I couldn't even see Mikey.
"Who Linny? I want to help you."
"He's every where I go, he wont leave me alone! Get-him-out-from-my-head!"
"Who? I can't do anything if you don't tell me what's going on."
Mikey hugged me. He really cares about me, I could feel it. He is like a brother to me and my best friend. He has always been there for me.
"He... he... he shot... her and..."
"What's happening? I heard someone scream, you okay?" Damn it! I finally got the courage to tell him and Gee had to come and do that!
"Yeah, Linny just had a nightmare that's all, you can go now."
He was irritated, he wanted to know what I was about to say.
"I'm as worried about Katie as you are, why do you think I came here when I heard a scream? Don't you think I want to know what's going on whit her as much as you?"
"Did you really hear that scream from the house? Why are you here?"
"No, I did not. I just came home from Lucy's. I heard a scream and came to see why."
"She was just about to tell when you INTERRUPTED!"
I hate when they are like that to each other. I sat there quietly, listening. I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore.
"Shut up, shut up, shut up! DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WHIT ME? MY FATHER IS A FUCKING MANIAC AND SHOT MY MUM IN THE HEAD AND THEN HIM SELF IN THE MOUTH AND I SAW IT ALL! There I said it!"
I pushed Gee out of the way, climbed down the tree and ran, just ran, to get away, far away, didn't look back. I heard them calling my name and maybe they even ran after me, I don't know, but if they did, they lost me.

Do you now why I love rain? Of course you don't, I'll tell you. It's because if it's dark enough no one can tell if you're crying. I cried my eyes out that night. I stopped to catch my breath. I couldn't go any further. I just sat down there on someone's lawn I think, it was wet but I didn't care, and leaned my back to a house. I had no idea where I was. I don't even know how long I sat there whit my head down, crying.
"Kaitlyne is that you?" I looked up at someone, I couldn't tell who.
"It is you" the person said as he sat down beside me. I didn't say anything, I just looked at him trying to figure out who he was.
"Aren't you cold?" It was Frank, I could see it then, and that's when I realized I only had one of Mikey's big T-shirts on and it was a bit cold. I still didn't say anything, just looked at him and tried to give him a little smile and nodded I think, 'cuz he gave me his jacket.
"What are you doing out here in the middle of the night?"
"I don't know" I finally got my self to say something. I looked down at the ground, it had stopped raining. I did not know the time but it must have been late, maybe it was one or two.
"What are you doing out?"
"I was at a party, it wasn't that fun. Enough said about me, you look sad, something happened?"
"You can say that yeah."
"Did you and Mikey brake up?"
"No, we never dated. Why would you think that?"
"I... eh... no reason. Wanna talk about it? It always feels better talking."
He looked cute smiling at me like that and he looked like he wanted to hear, but I wasn't sure.
"Didn't you have to go?"
"No not really, mum and dad think I'm sleeping in my room, I'm all yours."
I told him, I told him everything. How my dad was an alcoholic and used to beat me and my mum. How my mum was a drug addict, but she really tried hard to stop. That I spent every summer here whit my aunt and uncle, that's the second reason why, by the way. How dad shot mum and then himself because she wanted a divorce. I bet he'd even have shot me if he saw me. That I was going to have a baby sister and mum even had a name for her, April. I was so exited and now I have to wait till I'll get to heaven to see her. How my only friend back in Philly hated me. I had nothing, nobody understood me, and I had never felt so alone. I just spelled it out, everything in my head. I felt better after I had opened up like that, and to someone I didn't know anything about...
"And now I can't get my dads face out of my head, he is always there when I close my eyes saying 'I'll get you next' he's everywhere I go, I even see him when I close my eyes sometimes." I began to cry again. Is this really my pathetic life? Well it can't get any worse now, can it?
Frank held me in his warm arms. He looked at me whit his beautiful eyes and we kissed.



_______________________
Reviews are appreciated :)
Sign up to rate and review this story