Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > romance?!?

eight...

by skeleton_crew13 5 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 337 words

0Unrated
"yeah...and Frank too..." i mumbled..."now did you or did you not leave the back door open?!?" i asked

"i could have left it open...not on purpose though because you know i would never hurt Fuck Tart...Bob probably would but i would never...i would never ever ever ever-"

"shut up...youre being no help...go make toast" i said leaving his room

"the toaster is broken!" Mikey yelled as i began to go downstairs...i saw Frank staring at Gerard. i stood at the bottom of the stairs so i could know what was going on without having to ask or being seen.

"Frank...i didnt do anything to that damn dog" Gerard said a little annoyed.

"how do i know that Gerard Arthur Way?!? huh?!? how do i know that you didnt stuff her in the oven or something?!?" Frank said and started pacing around the living room

"Frank! youre fuckin' paranoid...why the fuck are you so concerned over something that isnt even yours?!?"

"because...because-" Frank stopped pacing and faced Gerard

"because what?!?"

"because ever since i got Andrea that puppy...sh-she actually talks to me...she actually goes near me...she can actually be near me without having to literally beat the shit out of me for not shutting up...you know ive liked her since we first met her...but she hates me...i thought Fuck Tart could change that...but it hasnt changed much...she might hate me but she probably doesnt hate me as much as she did before Fuck Tart..." Frank sighed. Gerard was about to say something but Frank walked away and went into the kitchen...i stood there [at the bottom of stairs] in disbelief...

/Frank likes me...why didnt i see that from the start?!?/ i thought...

i got slight chills just thinking about Frank...i pushed the topic out of my head and then went into the living room as if i heard nothing...

"so wheres my dog?!?" i asked Gerard...
Sign up to rate and review this story