Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > romance?!?

nine...

by skeleton_crew13 1 review

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 409 words

0Unrated
"god, why does everybody think i hate that dog so much?!?" he yelled

"because you do" i replied

"well i dont okay?!?...i havent seen her all day now leave me the fuck alone!" i gave him my evil glare and was about to walk away when the front door flew open. Ray came running in with Bob close behind. then a little ball of black and white fur came running in after them

"Fuck Tart!" i yelled in happiness. she stopped running and looked around. she saw me and walked over to me. i picked her up and petted her.

"that dog! man, shes fuckin' evil!" Bob yelled at me. "we were only trying to take her for a walk and she had to go all psyco on us..."

"she chased us around the whole neighborhood... three times and she bit me on my leg! she better not have rabies, Andrea!" Ray yelled. "fuckin' little devil dog" he mumbled as he and Bob went upstairs. i looked at Gerard.

"i told you i didnt do anything to her" he said. i left him alone and went into the kitchen. Frank was at the table with his head down.

"Frank?!?" i said taking a seat in the chair next to him...

"what?!?" he said with his head still down.

"look at me..."

"no"

"Iero, look at me now"

"no, leave me alone...Fuck Tart is gone..." Fuck Tart barked at the mention of her name. Frank slowly raised his head and looked at me then at Fuck Tart in my lap. "Fuck Tart!" he took the dog away and almost squeezed her to death... "i thought Gerard stuffed you in the oven...thank goodness youre okay!"

"Frank, calm down...Gerard had nothing to do with it...it was all Bob and Ray"

"im going to kill them for trying to hurt little Fuck Tart" Fuck Tart barked again and jumped out of Franks arms. she ran out the kitchen.

"youre not going to kill anybody...not as long as im living here" i said getting out the chair.

"Andrea?!?" Frank said as i was heading out the kitchen. i turn around to see Frank standing up with his arms open wide. "can i have a hug?!?" i looked down at the ground...

"sure, why not?!?" he ran to me and gave me a bear hug. after he let go i left the kitchen and locked myself in Franks room...
Sign up to rate and review this story