Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Lost and Found

Lost and Confused

by Arisa 6 reviews

A cliche, but I'm hoping my writing will be able to carry it and make it into a good story.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-30 - Updated: 2006-12-30 - 1000 words

0Unrated
Ch.1 Lost and Confused

Well, I said I was working on another fic, so here it is~!

I sighed, sitting on the ground outside the area that my favorite band, Panic! at the Disco, had just played at. My loving friend, who had dragged me here, had left me stranded. I thought of calling one of my friends, but then I remembered, we were in Venice, Italy, since seeing them in the U.S. wasn't enough. Not that I didn't like seeing them live again, I just didn't enjoy being ditched in a foreign place.

My friends had some how gotten the impression that leaving the country would be good for me. Something about helping me forget about my parents dieing. So, they bought me tickets and sent me here, and Amelia had tickets to Panic! Then, she met some guy and left. Just my luck.I rested my back against the wall, bringing my head to my knees as I thought of what to do next.

A voice snapped me out of my thoughts, but I didn't bother raising my head. "So, whats a pretty young girl like you doing sitting here?" I groaned, knowing where this was going. I wasn't in the mood, so I stayed quiet, hoping he'd go away. Of course he didn't. The man grabbed me, pulling me to my feet. "Screw you." I spat the words at him in Italian, as he had addressed me in it, and immediately regretted it. The man gave me a kick to the stomach and I fell back against the wall, sliding back into my previous position. The man left quickly, mumbling a stream of curses.

Suddenly, I heard another voice from above me. "You okay?" It was another male voice, but the words were definately not sounding predatory. "Yes." I answered quietly, hoping that he would leave, but at the same time hoping he would stay. My arm was bleeding from were I had hit it on the wall, and my ankle and stomach were throbbing. "Come back to the bus with me, we have a first-aid kit." I was confused at this point. A bus? Just who was this guy.

When I looked up, things finally clicked. "Are you sure that's a good idea." He nodded, holding his hand out for me. "I was worried you might not speak english." He had a smile on his face, and I decided I could at least take his hand. "I'm from the U.S." I answered him as I stood up, but regretted it as soon as I had. I felt my right ankle give out, and I stumbled into him. "I'm so sorry, I probably got blood on your shirt." I pulled away, but he put an arm around my waist so he was supporting me.

I blushed, of all the people for me to be leaning on, Ryan Ross was not who I expected. "So, what's your name?" He asked, helping me walk over towards the area where I could see two tour buses parked. "Alicia." I answered, feeling slightly tongue-tied in front of someone I was such a fan of. Once we got to the door, Ryan picked me up and a tensed, slightly surprised. "You okay?" He asked, afraid he had hurt me. I nodded, fisting my hands in his shirt shyly. "Is who okay?" I watched the door swing open, Spencer standing in fron of us.

"Woah, what happened? Is she okay?" Spencer's concern quickly kicked in and he moved aside, holding the door open. Ryan brought me onto the bus, setting me on the couch. "Yeah, I think she's fine. Grab me the first-aid kit?" Spencer nodded and disappeared into what I assumed was the 'bedroom.' "What are you using a first-aid kit for?" A voice from the back asked. "Did Ryan get attacked by fans?" I giggled when I heard that said, and Ryan just shook his head, grinning. I heard Spencer answer them, and I could see him shaking his head as he walked out. "No guys, we have a...guest." He answered.

He handed Ryan the kit, and Ryan began to clean my arm. "You don't have to-" I was cut off by Jon. "What happened?" He looked shocked, and Brendon moved so he could see around Jon. "Woah! Did she get attacked by fans?" He asked, and Ryan shook his head. "What is it with you and fan attacks?" Brendon shrugged, "Well, I figure it'll happen sometime." "Diva." Jon countered, and everyone laughed while Brendon pouted. "So, what's your name?" Spencer asked after the laughter had died down.

"Alicia." I answered quietly, looking down. Ryan had wrapped my arm by now and had moved onto my ankle. Jon piped up at this point, "So, what happened, are you okay?" Ryan answered the first question. "I saw her sitting outside the venue, she was argueing with some guy." They all looked shocked, but Brendon spoke first. "A guy did this to you? Who was he?" He looked pissed off, but I shook my head. "I don't really know the guy. It wasn't a big deal. Anyway, I should get going." I moved to stand up, but the guys blocked my way.

"Sorry, my parents taught me not to let a girl wander around at night alone. It's 12:30, so tell us what hotel your staying at. I'm sure we can take you home." She shook her head. "Look, it's fine, I can-" "You don't have anywhere to stay." It wasn't a question, Brendon simply stated it. I nodded and blushed, looking down. Ryan nodded, "So your not from here. That explains why you speak english so well. You can speak Italian too though, so thats cool."

"Look, why don't you stay here for tonight, and we'll figure things out in the morning." I was about to protest when the door was flung open.

Here is chapter one.~ Thanks for all the people who are reading my other stories! Review please~
Sign up to rate and review this story