Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Lost and Found

Meeting the Guys

by Arisa 3 reviews

Yay for the next chapter FINALLY being up.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-13 - 1345 words

0Unrated
Ch.2 Meeting the Guys
Well, I've been having trouble with what to do with this fic, but I promise that I'm not abandoning it. I'm very afraid that your going to be disappointed with this chapter. So, review with your thoughts? I didn't realize it had been this long since this fic. Sorry to anyone who liked this!

The boys tour manager was standing at the door with a happy expression. "Guess what guys, we've got a hotel for the night. So, we're heading over there now. Get ready." He had headed out without noticing me, and I was definately thankful. I saw the guys give each other high fives before Spencer paused. "Um...Who is Ali gonna room with?" I shook my head and opened my mouth, but Jon started before I could talk. "She can share with me!" "NO!" I heard the others yell as Jon pouted. "You have a girlfriend." Spencer pointed out blandly. "Yeah, but I'm not planning on having sex with the girl. I was just being nice." "Cause she's cute." Brendon pointed out and Jon stuck his tongue out at him.

I blushed and looked down. "Just drop me off at the hotel, I can find a room of my own. You all have done more than enough." I replied gesturing to my bandages. Brendon slung an arm around me and I winced. "Nah, don't even worry about it. You can share a room with Ryan and I, since Jon and Spence have their girlfriends to worry about." (Note: They aren't here, it just would be a better idea to not have them be the ones sharing a room with a sort of random girl.)

I smiled lightly and nodded, who was I to totally refuse a chance to room with members of my favorite band. I was looking out the window at the scenery passing us by. Jon took out his laptop and I was blinked as a flash had me seeing white. I turned to him when I could see again, cocking my head in a questioning matter. "For the website." He explained, gesturing to the computer. "Now everyone gets to meet out new friend. Do you mind if I take one with you and all of us?" I laughed and shook my head, leaning back into Ryan. Brendon threw himself down next to Ryan, leaning in ove Ryan's shoulder so his chin was nearly leaning on my head. Spencer sat down beside me, slinging an arm around me,, and Jon was lying across Spencer and my lap. Jon got the camera set and took the picture. As soon as the camera flashed Spencer pushed him on the floor.

"Ow!" Jon whined, pouting from his spot on the floor. We all laughed, and held my hand out to Jon as the bus pulled to a stop. "Yay, hotel!" Jon got up and ran off to get his bag. I laughed lightly, standing and grabbing mine from the floor as the other boys excitedly grabbed theirs. I followed with a laugh as Brendon tugged me excitedly off the bus. He stopped pulling whe we reached the desk and he gave the woman working there a smile. She looked about to either pass out or jump him as she handed him the key, and I noticed her shirt was definitely a few buttons lower than it had been before. Brendon, however, didn't notice and just took off towards the elevator as soon as he could grab the key.

I smiled and followed him over to the elevator, walking more calmly behind with Spencer and Ryan. "So Alicia, how old are you?" Spencer asked as we made it to the already open elevator. "I'm seventeen and a half." I answered shyly, looking down at my feet. "You don't talk much, do you?" Jon asked and Spencer elbowed him. I laughed a little, this time not nervously. "No, I don't. In fact, this is probably more than I've spoken in the past month and a week then in a long time." I answered.

"Oddly specific amount of time." Jon pointed out and Spencer elbowed him again, this time adding a "Jon!". "It's okay, I owe you guys an explanation at the very least since you've helped me out so much. Besides, your letting me stay with you." Spencer nodded and smiled, stepping away from Jon who was glaring at him. "You see, thats about how long it's been since my parents died. I was always quiet, but I've been much quieter since then." Brendon gave me a questioning glance and opened his mouth, but Ryan elbowed before he even got the chance to ask. "They died in a plane crash, along with my brother. I was suppose to be on the plane, but my friends got ticket to your last concert over in the U.S. down in Vegas. So, I went there and was gonna meet my parents later. So I guess this is the second time you've saved my life." They all gave me a shocked looked before looking at each other awkwardly.

"Wow. What do you say to that?" I laughed at the expression on Ryan's face and walked out the doors of the elevator as it reached their floor, our floor I suppose. "Easy, you say 'dam, that sucks', and then we go watch crappy Italian tv." They all gave a light laugh and we entered our separate rooms. I stretched and gave a light yawn as we set down our stuff. "Tired?" I nodded as Brendon collapsed on the single double bed. Ryan sat on the other side and I grabbed my pajamas and such and went into the bathroom to change and get ready. I knocked before I came back out, to ensure that they were both decent. I heard a faint 'come in' and walked over to my bag, throwing my things back into my bag.

Brendon went into the bathroom next, followed by Ryan as I grabbed a glass of water and made sure that nothing in my bag was broken from the little scuffle earlier and made sure I still had my plane tickets. I stood and walked over to where Brendon was siting on the bed and froze. He gave me an odd look before following my eyes and giving a nervous laugh. "Um...wow. Kinda forgot about the one bed thing. I can sleep on the couch?" I shook my head. "I'll sleep on the couch. I'm the one crashing the room, remember." He laughed. "I don't remember you crashing anything, you were invited. I won't let you sleep on the couch, so we could all share the bed?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't mind, but does Ryan?"

"Nah, it's cool with me. I'm surprised I'm not afraid that Brendon will rape you." I laughed and Brendon stuck his tongue out, putting an arm around my waist. "Ali and I aren't like that. You just don't understand our relationship." I laughed as he buried his head in my stomach, letting out fake dramatic sobs. Ryan rolled his eyes and fell onto the bed, ignoring Brendon. Brendon pulled away quickly and collapsed on the bed. I placed myself between them. "Brendon snores." Ryan warned me with a grin on his face. Brendon pouted and turned to Ryan. "Yeah, well Ryan kicks in his sleep." I rolled my eyes as they glared at each other and pulled up the covers.

"Going to bed already?" Brendon asked, sounding dead tired himself. "Of course Bren, it's one in the morning. We're all tired." Brendon didn't answer because he was already asleep, and Ryan gave a light laugh. I didn't know how long he stayed awake, if long at all, because I was out within minutes of Brendon. Turns out Ryan was right, Brendon did snore, just very lightly.

That's all for this chapter. As I said before, I'm sorry it took so long. I'm one of those people that bug me, the ones who start a fic and then don;t continue. Sorry!
Sign up to rate and review this story