Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Resident Evil: T-Syndrome

Awake, yet still stuck in a confusing dream

by Lavender-chan 0 reviews

When you first enter this realm...you will fear it....L-chan here; if you read this story on Mediaminer it's KuramaxOC, well my original version is KuramaxReader, so this is what this fic is

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Horror, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2005-09-18 - Updated: 2005-09-19 - 750 words

-1Illiterate
here's a new fanfic, if anyone wants to read it, it's Resident Evil/YYH crossover and the character, the reader is paired with Kurama.

I DO NOT OWN YYH OR REIDENT EVIL OR YOU!!!!!




You opened your eyes slowly, but instead of seeing your blue ceiling, you saw a white, tiled ceiling.

You quickly sat up and examined your surroundings frantically and found that you were in a white room sitting on a cool metal table with a heart monitor and an IV attached to your arm.

Then you noticed a door in the corner; a scene flashed into your head:

"I won't do it" you yelled as you were dragged through a metal door and toward a metal table.

You came out of your daze as the metal door opened and two men, one presumably a doctor and/or scientist, and the other looked familiar, but you couldn't quite place him...

The doctor looked like a Brad Pitt wannabe with giant bifocal glasses which made his eyes look to big for his face; the other man was a little taller then the doctor with black hair and green eyes.

"How are you feeling, Agent 0096?" the second man asked.

All you could do was stare because you didn't know who he was talking to or why he was even asking.

"Don't bother asking again, Tomin, she has temporary memory loss, she won't know that your talking about for a while," the doctor then turned to you, "How are you feeling? Do you have any aches or pains? I can help if you do."

You shook your head, even though your throat and stomach feel like you just went through two rounds of boxing tied to a wall.

"Good, your doing better then I had anticipated!" he said smiling, then he turned to the other man and added, "Your agency will be pleased to finally see positive...."

The rest of his words were drowned out by a voice that seemed to echo in your ears:

"I can't believe their using ME!! I will NOT be used as their corporate Guinea Pig!"

The voice sounded like your own, but what were you talking about? Whose guinea pig? And what were they going to do to you? If they hadn't already done it that is...

"W..." you cleared your throat, "Where am I?" you asked, your throat was dry so it was hard to talk.

"Your in a recovery room of a Top Secret Facility; you are Agent 0096, the only survivor of the ordeal you just went through" the second man, Tomin, answered.

"What `ordeal'?" you asked, your voice cracking as the doctor gave you some water.

"You have to let me explain the reason for the ordeal first," Tomin said, clearing his throat before continuing, "Five years ago, a Top Secret organization, called Umbrella, created an experimental serum called the `T-virus', which reanimates dead cells, basically bringing the dead back to life; the purpose for the creation of this serum is still unknown to us. We had an Agent on the inside that managed to steal a particularly large sample for us. For the last five years we have been testing and re-testing this serum, finding it's weaknesses for the purpose of exploiting them.

"And about six months ago, we created our own version of the T-Virus, code-named: T-Syndrome. We've been testing it on animals and the results were positive; then we started testing humans; so far, none have survived, none, that is, until you. Now you have a new mission, instead of taking recon photos, like your old jobs, your new assignments are to search and destroy. You are to search out and destroy Umbrella Laboratories, Experiments, and Employees. Do you have any questions of your new assignments?"

"Yes, What the hell are you talking about? And how the hell do I do it without dying?"




How do you like it? Don't? Too bad, deal with it.

Review if you deem it necessary, and if you Flame...I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND SKIN YOU ALIVE!!! Just Kidding, I'll just laugh at your puny attempts to scorn me. Because if you flame, I'll assume that your just jealous of my talents and you have nothing better to do then try to get people mad at you

And if you DO flame, leave your screen name or real name you coward! If I ever flame (which I never have) I would've at least leave my screen name so they can gripe at me.
Sign up to rate and review this story