Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Resident Evil: T-Syndrome

Your First Look....

by Lavender-chan 0 reviews

basically, you start getting filled in on the what's what (sorta)

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Horror, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2005-09-26 - Updated: 2005-09-26 - 928 words

-1Illiterate
Sorry for the delay, I've been sort of busy lately; anyway here's the chapter

Disclaimer: I do not own YYH or Resident Evil or you; I do own Tomin and Dr. Benson.



Chapter Two: Your first look....


You stand in the middle of a room with two doors and a suspicious looking mirror.

One door is a shudder that is closed tightly (you suspect it is opened electronically) and another door that is locked, which, by the way, is the door you were led through, told to stay here and wait until something happens.

You remember the small 'briefing' that Tomin gave you:

(Flashback)

"Now __________, pay close attention: the T-virus is an experimental serum that supposedly gives the body a jolt after death to 'rise them from the dead', but they have the simplest of intelligence and no motor skills. The only thing that has kept them alive is the 'need to feed' as our spies have put it," Tomin explained as you walked down an empty corridor, " they usually have a distinct smell of death and have rotting flesh. They not only use physical warfare but also mental warfare,"

"How so?" you asked, trying to keep up with Tomin's long strides.

"Their moaning is enough to drive anyone crazy..." Tomin said darkly.

You stared at him a minute, then Tomin led you into a room with a mirror and a shudder...

(End Flashback)

You pushed this to the back of your mind for now and searched the room: in the corner farthest from the shudder, you found a green herb.

You remembered that Tomin told you that green herbs were surprisingly effective against T-virus infection and could bring health and stamina back over a period of time.

You put it in your pack and continued searching the room, only to find another green herb and a spatter of blood not far from the roll up shudder....

(Tomin and Dr. Benson)

"Are you sure this is safe?" Tomin asked, nervously glancing through the 'window' into the room you are now searching.

"If the test truly succeeded, then we have nothing to worry about; truth be told, with all the T-syndrome we pumped into her, I didn't expect her to survive," Dr. Benson answered, glancing at the 2-way glass also, then going to type something in the computer console in front of him.

"Zombies two and three, entering now..." Dr. Benson said, typing in a few characters and pressing 'enter'.

(You)

You jumped when the roll-up shudder started to open, but calmed quickly when nothing happened; but something told you....maybe a gut feeling... but it told you: 'stay away from that door!'

You slowly backed away and felt an inhuman growl escape your throat as you sensed something approaching...

(Tomin and Dr. Benson)

Both men shuddered at __________'s growl, feeling it shake them to the bone.

"Well, good news is that her instincts are top notch; bad news is, I doubt there's any human left in her..." Dr. Benson shuddered at the new growl escaping __________'s throat.

Tomin glared at the floor and started silently cursing every commander he knew, until the moaning of the zombies brought his attention back to __________.

(You)

You felt your blood start to race, but not with fear, with...was it.....excitement? You've never felt such a rush before!

When you heard the moaning start, you shivered with a new anticipation.

Where these new emotions were coming from, you didn't know or care; all you knew was that whatever came out of the door, you couldn't wait to watch their limbs ripped from their body...

Tomin and Dr. Benson, from their little observation room saw the change: Your bright ___(eye/color)___ eyes had become dark pools of crimson and your teeth became pointed like a demon's; your nails sharpened into little knives that could cut through steel. Your muscles twitched with excitement as your hair became an ebony that could have rivaled pitch darkness. The look on your face said your mind was racing with anticipation and your heart pounding with the blood-lust of a thousand monsters.

You lost all track of you thoughts as your excitement grew.

Then you saw them: a rotting hand that had been blistered and decayed, then a leg that a chunk of meat ripped out of the thigh with ripped pants hanging loosely on the decaying body. The rest of the body had been gorged on, most likely by other zombies, and looked like it was brought out of the grave after decay had already set in.

The other monster looked similar, yet it had a cleaner look, like it was a fresh monster, newly made, so to say.

But none of this mattered to you; all you cared about was the terrible need to rip their very heart from their chest, the urge to relieve them of their rotting heads.

Your last coherent thought before you gave in to the urge was: 'what have I become?!'

The first zombie was closing in, but you quickly relieved him of his right arm, and then his head.

Rushing at the second, you dug your clawed hand into his chest and brutally ripped out his heart, smashing it in your bloody hand then quickly relieving him of his stomach and head.

Tomin and Dr. Benson could hardly watch the display of your brutality and precision; what Tomin couldn't believe was that....you were smiling!

After you had killed those two zombies, you smiled like you...like you...enjoyed that!

.....What had they done to you?



.............what had you become?
Sign up to rate and review this story