Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

Old endings and new beginnings

by dani_luvs_mcr 3 reviews

GRADUATION! Everyone graduates and celebrates. When 3 uninvited guest arrive a fight erupts and the gang gets a phone call that will change their lives for ever!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 1230 words

0Unrated
-----6 MONTHS LATER-----
"Dani hurry up we cant be late for this. It is one of the most important days of everyone's lives. Nat you hurry up too." Frank yelled from downstairs. It was graduation time! Nat decided that she would graduate a year early. She was very smart so I guess he would be OK out in the world.
"OK we are ready." I said walking down the stairs. Everyone was great. Nat and Bob were taking it slow but were so cute, Ray and Annalise(the ice-cream girl) were great for each other, Gee and Lizz great, Frank and Mary, awesome and Mikey and me, BETTER THAN EVER!
"LETS GO AND GRADUATE!!!" I yelled. We took two cars, I was in the car with Mary, Frank, Ray and Annalise. I had to sit on Mikeys lap becoz there wanst enough room. The others were following behind. We pulled up at Belleville High.
"Are you ready to go into that school one more time?" Mikey asked me. I nodded. I was glad to get out but some how I didnt want to leave. I met my best friend here, my boyfriend and all of the gang. I shook my head and jumped out. The group walked into the school all looking over the moon.

"AND NOW, PRESENTING THE SENIOR CLASS OF 2006! CONGRATULATIONS AND WE WILL MISS YOU DEARLY! GET READY FOR YOUR PHOTOS!" That was Mrs. Lambert. I had a huge smile when the photgrapher came. He took about 20 photos and he said that this would be the last one and it would go in our year books. I wanted to be different so when hetook the photo I grabbed Mikey and kissed him hard on the lips! He smiled and he knew that it would be there forever.
"Guys, lets go back to the Way's there is going to be a party for us" We all smiled and walked off the platform. As we waked out of the school, I looked back. Everyone else did as well.
"There isnt going to be anymore school destruction." I said everyone looked sad. I mean dont get me wrog I was gald to leave but still it was sad.
"But heck, we have GRADUATED! LETS PARTY!" That made everyone smile.
"Bye Belleville High" I said under my breath. Nobody heard except Mikey. He kissed me.

"Congratulations on graduating kids" Mrs. Way said over the dinner table. She was going to say more but wascut off by the doorbell. She excused her self to go and get it. We started to dig in. I heard Mrs. Way talking.
"May I help you?"
"Yes. I am the mother of the Iero kids and this is their father. This is Lizzie Iero father and the others' uncle. May we come in?"
"Of course I dont see why not." Then my mom, dad and uncle all walked in smiling as if we were one big happy family. Frank stood up and so did me, Nat and Lizzie.
"Get out now!" Frank said to them. My dad and mom looked shocked.
"Frank that is no way to say Hello to your parents. Now come her pookie and give us a hug. You are a high school graduate!" Mom went in to give Frank a hug.
"DONT TOUCH ME AND GET OUT! ALL OF YOU. THIS IS A PARTY FOR ONLY THE 'FAMILY' AND TO ME YOU ARENT FAMILY." Natalie started to sob and I held her but I tightened my grip when mom came close. She backed off. I let Liz hold Nat while I help Frank.
"You heard him. GET OUT! After all that you have done to us. Dad you abused me and Frank for 3 years then you come back into our lives and try to rape me! Mom you left when we needed you most to be with Uncle Nick, dad's own brother and now you come back after you have stopped paying for Nat's school fees and call me a slut. Oh and Uncle Nick, you stopped paying for Liz and you are off having fun with my mum. I am disgusted to call you guys my family now GET OUT!" I was almost in tears when I realised dad was coming into slap me. He did, right across the face. Everyone jumped at the sight, especially Mikey and Frank. Mikey stood up next to Frank and they looked at each other. Frank punched dad and Mikey kicked him. The other guys, including Gee and Mikey's dad had to restrain Frank and Mikey from going any further.
"You will be sorry kids." Dad said before leaving with Uncle Nick and Mum. Mikey ran up to me and held me.
"Do you wanna go for a walk just to gt out off here?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand. We walked out the door to see my ex-family drive away. We didnt say much, me and Mikey, but he knew that all I wanted was him.

-----FRANK'S POV-----
"Baby are you OK?" Mary asked me. I nodded and saw Bob holding Nat. I needed to talk with him. I got up and looked at him. I motioned for him to come here. He did and Mary went and sat with Nat. Ray, Annalise, Liz and Gee were also in the lounge room all silent, watching TV.
"Whats up dude?" Bob asked me
"Look I trust you like a brother so dont take this the wrong way. Your saw what happened here tonight. Well I just want yu to know ever since my sisters were born I have been trying to protect them. Nat is me and Dani's baby and we love her. I you hurt her so help me God I will grind your bones and feed it to dogs. Got it?" I think I scared him but he nodded. I hugged him. We walked back into the lounge room when the phone rang. At that moment Dan and Mikey walked back into the house. I answered the phone.
-----PHONE CONVERSATION-----
"Hello"
"Hi I am looking for a memeber of My Chemical Romance or even better the mangager."
"Umm the mananger isnt here but I am Frank Iero, guitarist. Can I help you?"
"Umm yes I am the secretary for the recording company you sent you demo CD to. I would like to say that you have been signed and your are going on tour in 3 months for 1 month around USA! Congratulations and we look forward to working with you"
"OMG thank umm good night."
-----END OF PHONE CONVERSATION-----
I must have had a stunned look on my face becoz everyone was asking me what was wrong and who was that.
"SHUT UP AND LISTEN.....WE HAVE BEEN SIGNED AND WE GO ON TOURIN 3MONTHS FOR 1 MONTH AROUND THE US!" I practically yelled it. Everyone screamed and jumped until all the girls sat back down.
"A whole month without you boys. That will totally suck." Dani said and all the girls nodded.
"Then come with us. I am sure they wont mind" Everyone started to jump and scream again. This was one of the best moments in my life. I was making out with Mary, Mikey and Dan were making out and so were Gee and Liz, Nat and Bob and Ray and Annalise.

And that was the beginning of My Chemical Romance!
Sign up to rate and review this story