Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

10 years down the track

by dani_luvs_mcr 2 reviews

10 YEARS LATER....Mikey and Dani still happy with 2 kids and will there be another one on the way??

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 1165 words

0Unrated
-----10 YEARS LATER-----
"Junoir can you help you sister get ready for school. I dont feel well and where is your father?" I asked my son, Mikey Junior who was nine. He just shrugged the same way his dad did and walked across the hall to my daughter, Isobel's, room.
"Here I am baby. Are you feeling any better?" Mikey asked hugging me. I kissed him. Yes even after 9 years of being married, we get along like a house on fire.
"Not really. I was thinking after I dropped the kids of at school, I would go to the doctors office just to check everything." Mikey shook his head and I looked at him confused.
"How about I call Frank. Since he is taking his kids to school, he can take Junior and Isobel aswell. Then I am sure the guys wont mind if I push back recording so I can come with you to the doctors. Is that a plan?" I nodded and smiled. He was so sweet and whenever I was sick he would turn everything around just to make me feel better. I kissed him softly then pulled him onto the bed.
"I love you Mr. Way"
"I love you too, Mrs. Way"

"Mummy, Junior wont stop pulling my arm. He is hurting me, make him stop. PLease mummy!" Isobel called from downstairs. Mikey's lips parted mine as he groaned.
"Dont get up" he whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed him one last time before getting up and putting on my robe. As I walked down the stairs the doorbell rang. Isobel ran to the door and opened it.
"Uncle Frankie, Auntie Mary!" I smiled as Frank and Mary walked in with their kids, Frank Jr, Anthony and Emily.
"Hey guys. Come in and have some breakfast. Plenty for everyone." Just then Mikey walked down the stairs still putting on his shirt. Frank raised an eyebrow.
"Umm Dan, we cant the kids will be late." He stared at the clock and so did I.
"OMG I completly lost track of time. Kids go get your bags." Frank started to laugh and so did Mary. I looked at Mikey.
"What have you and Mikes been doing? Hmmm?" Mary asked.

Mikey and I walked hand-in-hand into the doctors office.
"Hi. I am Danika Way. I have an appointment with Dr. Stafford at 9:30am." I said to the receptionist. She looked up.
"He will be out in a moment. Take a seat." I walked over to an empty cahir and sat down. Mikey sat next to me.
"Everything will be OK." He said. Then he tried to kiss me. I pushed him away when I saw a teenage girl staring at us. She walked over and stared at Mikey.
"Umm I love MCR. Will you sign my inhaler for me?" The girl asked. Mikey laughed and nodded. He loved his fans. He signed it and handed it back to her.
"Your welcome. Oh and by the way, I never really was an asthmatic. Just thought you would like to know." He said smiling. The girl giggled and walked away.
"Mrs. Way, Mr. Way, would you like to come in now?" Dr. Stafford asked. I stood up with Mikey and we walked into the room.

"I will quickly go and run these tests. It will only take 5 mintues. Make yourselves comfortable." Dr. Stafford walked out of the room. I walked over to Mikey and hugged him.
"Hey, he said you looked normal. Trust me you will be fine." I looked up at him and smiled. He always made me feel better.
Within 5 minutes the Dr. was back in the room. He looked at me.
"Danika, were your symptoms like this when you were preganant with your other two kids?"
"Yea but I cant be preganant, I mean I took the test 4 days ago and it turned up negative." I stared at him right in the eyes. A smile came across his face.
"Well they are not always correct. Congratulations guys, but you are going to have another baby." I jumped off the bed and into Mikey's arms. He spun me around and kissed me.
"Thanks Doc." Mikey said walking out.
"OMG ANOTHER LITTLE WAY!" I yelled as we walked out.

"Mikey, I think we should have a party tonight to celebrate and tell everyone then. What do you think?" I was so excited and I couldnt wait to tell everyone. Mikey liked the idea to so it was settled. We were going to have a party tonight.
Once Mikey was with the guys at recording, I decied to call Mary and tell her to come over. I needed someone to help me organise tonight. She was there in 5 minutes. Advantage of having a best friend who only lives 2 streets away.
"Hey beautiful. Whats up?" She asked as she walked through the door. I ran up and hugged her.
"Guess what?" She looked shocked and shook her head
"No idea" I laughed
"Well...how would you feel about haing another niece or nephew?" I asked practically screaming.
"OMG AGAIN!! OMG I AM SO HAPPY!!" We were jumping around like school girls.
"OK well Mikes and I thought we would ahve a party tonight and tell everyone then. I neede your help setting up." She nodded as she hugged me tightly again. We laughed.
"OK well we will need decorations, so lets go shopping." Oh man she knew me to well. No matter what it was, my weakness was shopping, I LOVED IT! So I got my keys and off we went.
TONIGHT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!

"OMG my feet are so sore from all that walking." Mary laughed.
"The weight musnt be a big help either." I pretended to lok shocked.
"I HAVE NOT PUT ON WEIGHT THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Mikey will be home soon so he will help us get ready to. OMG Mary dont we have to get the kids?" Her eyes widdened. She grabbed the keys and ran to the door.
"Be back in 10 minutes" She yelled, already half way out. I looked around at my empty house. It would be nice to have another baby to care for. It wasnt like Junior wanted to talk to me and Isobel was such a daddy's little girl.
"Hello anyone home?" I heard Mikey say from the front door. I ran upto him and kissed him hard on the lips.
"What did I do to deserve that?" I smiled and walked up stairs. He followed.
"Wait let me call Mary. She will be back soon with the kids. I will tell her to bring them later." I called Mary quickly so I could get back to Mikey.
"OK done. So where were we?" He gave me a cheeky grin as he took off his shirt.
"We were about to have some fun!" Mikey said seductively. I smiled back.
"Are you trying to turn me on?" I asked him laughing
"Is it working?"
"Very much!"
Sign up to rate and review this story