Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

New babies come and old fathers return

by dani_luvs_mcr 2 reviews

Dani and Mikey throw a party to annouce that Dan is preganant again. When he party is over an old family member returns

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-17 - 1638 words

0Unrated
"Hey guys. Come in. Hey Lena and Oscar. Everyone else is upstairs in Juniors room if you want to go up." I said as Lizzie and Gee walked in with their 6-year old twins who were just as wild as them.
"Thanks aunty Dani." They said as they ran up the stairs. I heard screams from upstairs. Probably from the girls.
Shortly after Rya and Annalise arrived followed by Nat and Bob.
"Hey sorry we are late but fucking barbie over here took forever to get ready." Bob said as he kissed my cheek. I laughed as Nat hit him playfully. I walked behind them into the living room.
"So umm Dani why are we having a party excatly?" Frank asked me. I slowly picked up my glass looking at Mary to Mikey and back.
"Why are you preganant?" Bob asked as a joked. Everyone laughed while I choked on my drink.
"OMG! Are you?" Bob yelled.

"I AM GONG TO BE AN UNCLE AGAIN, I AM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE AGAIN! WOOOT WOOOT!" Frank yelled jumoing up down on the couch.
"Baby, I know it is great news but you have to calm down abit." Mary said pulling Frank off the couch. I looked over to Mikey to see him smile.
"So you are all OK with it?" I asked and everyone nodded but then I saw Liz with tears in her eyes. Everyone then broke into their own conversations so I walked upto her.
"Hey, I know it is good news but I hardly think it is worth tears." I said while wiping her eyes. She looked at me.
"You are lucky. I really want a third. I mean dont get me wrong I love my kids but I have always wanted three. But I have no idea how I am going to tell Gee." She was almost in tears so I wiped her eyes again.
"Liz, Gee loves you and I dont think something like this should be kept to yourself. Trust me and tell him." She gave me a half smile when she saw Bob come over. She quickly wiped her eyes.
"So let me have a crack, Liz is sad becoz she wants a thrid as well?" OMG that was freaky.
"Are you a fucking mind-reader." Liz said. Bob was shocked that he was right.

-----LIZZIE'S POV-----
"Thanks guys for having us over. Dani congrats and thanks for the talk. See you tomorrow." I said walking towards the car holding Lena, asleep, in my arms. Gerard was already at the car putting Oscar in slowly but he heard the comment about a 'talk'. We said all of our goodbyes and drove off.
"What was the talk about?" Gee asked. O looked ta the ground.
"Nothing"
"Dont lie" He could always tell when I was lying.
"I was just umm wondering what it would be like if we had a umm third"
"OH" I should have kept my mouth shut. The rest of the drive home was in silence.
When we got home, we put the kids to bed and I went to our bathroom to change. I saw Gee coming in the mirror. He gave me a smile then spun me around and kissed me on the lips.
"What was that for?" I asked him smiling. His smile grew bigger.
"I was just thinking if you wanted to try for a third?" I msiled and hugged him. He picked me up and took me to the bed.
'I love you baby." He said to me.

-----NORMAL POV-----
"Well tonight went well." I said walking over to Mikey. He just smiled and nodded. I sat down next to him on the bed.
"Whats up?" I asked lifting his chin so he was facing me.
"Junior. He wont tell me what is going on. I mean when others are here he is fine but when everyone left he just went to his room and locked the door." I smiled and gave a slight giggle. Mikey looked at me frustrated and confused.
"I remember when you were like that too" He gave me a smirk and started to tickle me. I shrieked.
"Mikes, stop you will wake-"
"MOMMY!" Isobel yelled from across the hall. Mikey stopped, groaned and laid back on the bed. I gave him one of those I-told-you-so looks.
"Hang on baby." I got up and smiled to him.
"I will be waiting." He said in a sexy voice. I just laughed. I walked across the hall and into Isobel's room. She pointed towards the window.
"Is, when did you open the window?" I asked her.
"I didnt that is why I called you, Mommy."

"Junior, Mikey can you come here please." They walked in together. I pointed to the window and they shook their heads. I ran over to close it when I heard the sound of shuffling feet outside in the hall.
"Sorry, I forgot to close it." I spun around and so did Mikey. Junior jumped and Isobel ran to me. I saw him, right in front of me, the man I hated most. MY DAD.
"Get out of my house and away from my family." Mikey said standing in the doorway. Junoir came upto me and I wrapped my arm around him.
"WOW! Gone for 10 years and you have two kids. Not bad. Look sweetie, I have been sober now for 7 years." Dad said trying to get into the room. Mikey just blocked him again.
"Look, I am trying to be nice now get out of my house." Mikey said trying not to yell. Dad just smiled.
"I have moved to Jersey now so I will see you around sugar pie" he said before turning around and heading for the door. We heard the door shut. Mikey ran up to me and hugged me.
"SHIT" was all I managed to get out.

The next morning I woke to see 3 pillows next to mine instead of 1. At first I was abit freaked out but then I remembered the events of last night. I smelled something burning. I frantically got up and ran to the kitchen.
"SHIT! MIKEY WHY ARE YOU IN THE KITCHEN?" I yelled trying to get Isobel and Junior away from the burning toaster. He looked at me with his beautiful eyes.
'I was trying to make you breakfats and the toast got stuck and it didnt go POP and-"
"Enough said" I told him as I finally managed to stop the toaster from burning. I kissed the kids good morning then walked over to Mikey. I kissed him on the lips licking his bottom one to let me in. He did.
"Still in the room. Mom that is fucking disgusting." I stopped when I realised that the kids WERE still in the room.
"Dont you dare talk to your mom like that and dont you use that language in my house." Mikey yelled at Junior.
"I can say what I bloody well want and this isnt only your fucking house, its all of ours" Junior yelled back. I had never seen him get this angry before. Isobel came upto me. I picked her up.
"DONT YOU USE THAT LANGUAGE AND GET UPSATIRS NOW!" I think Mary and Frank heard him from 2 streets away becoz at taht moment they walked in.
"I WILL AND DONT YOU FUCKING YELL AT ME YOU HAVENT EVEN BEEN HOME FOR HALF MY GOD DAMN LIFE. YOU ARE ALWAYS OFF TOURING YOU BASTARD!"
"GET UPSTAIRS NOW!"
"FINE" Junior ran up the stairs and Mikey walked down the hall and into the basement. I looked at Mary and Frank, who looked really shocked. I put Isobel down and told her to take the kids upto her room and play.

"What the hell was that?" Frank asked me.
"They have been edgy with each other all week. I guess that was the last straw." Just then Mikey walked out.
"Sorry you had to see that." They nodded and said that they were going out to dinner tonight, hust the two of them and asked if we wanted to go as well. I nodded.
"Kids come down we have to go." The kids all came down the stairs except Junior. I waved by to everyone and told Isobel to go do some painting outside. I walked over to Mikey who was sitting on the couch. I sat next to him and kissed his shoulder. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.
"He was right, I am hardly ever here and I am always on tour. I am a bastard" I kissed his neck and shook my head.
"No your not becoz of you were I would never married you. He is just letting off abit of steam and you were there at the worng time." He wiped his eyes with his sleeve.
"Did you tell Frank about last night" I shook my head. I planned on telling him tonight at dinner. Isobel walked in and saw that her dad was crying. She came over and sat on his lap. He smiled.
"Are you OK daddy?' He nodded. I saw Junior come down holding his backpack. He shook his head as I stood up.
"One big happy family. I bet you dont want me to be part of it. So I will do you a favour and leave. Have fun." He walked towards the door. I ran there and blocked it so he couldnt get out.
"Dont you dare say we dont want you being part of this family. Now get upstairs and unpack your bag now." I said pointing to the stairs.
"MAKE ME!" He tried to side step me but again I blocked him.
"I SAID -" I fell to the floor.
"MOM!" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.
Sign up to rate and review this story