Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

Hospitals, Ruined dinners and kidnappings all in one day.

by dani_luvs_mcr 1 review

Dan wakes up in hospital after her little accident but she is fine. Tey go out to dinner with Frank and Mary until it is interrupeted by Bob. What is the bad news?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 1305 words

0Unrated
"Hello" I said slowly. Mikey ran over to me and kissed my forehead. I looked around to see that I was in hospital.
"How long have I been out?' I asked Mikey.
"4 hours. But you are fine now and so is the baby. The doctor said it was just too much stress and the bay hit a nerve so you fainted." I tried sitting up but fell back down. Instead I scooted over for Mikey to sit in the bed with me.
"Mom?" I heard Junior say from the door. I waved my head and he came over holding Isobel's hand. The two sat up on the bed.
"I am so sorry mom. I didnt mean to be a jerk. Its is all my fault." Hearin him say those words made me cry so I pulled him close to me and held him in my arms.
"I love you so much and it is not your fault. Remember that OK?" He nodded and then we were in a family hug.
"When can I leave?" I asked Mikey. He got up and got my clothes.
"NOW!" I smiled and told the kids to wait outside. Mikey helped me out of the bed and put my clothes on. Within 10 minutes I was outside in the fresh air with the most important people of my life.

"Are you sure you are up for tonight. Frank knows and he will understand." Mikey asked as we walked up the path to Frank's house. I nodded as I ran g the doorbell and kissed him on the lips to show him that I was OK. Anthony opened the door with a smile.
"Hey Anthony. Where is my stupid brother?" I asked Anthony walking into the house. Me and Mikey left the kids with Nat and Bob. Ray and Annalise were coming over to look after Frank's kids.
"I will go and get them for you. Junior and Em are in the living room" He said pointing to the next room. He ran up the stairs and me and Mikey walked into the lounge room. Mikey and I were talking to the kids when Anthony came down screaming and jumped into my lap, putting his head in my chest.
"Anthony whats wrong?" I asked him lifting his head. Frank and Mary walked down the stairs and into the room. Mary's hair was abit of a mess and Frank had lipstick on his mouth. Mikey was cracking up laughing and I couldnt help but do the same.
"THAT IS DISGUSTING! MY GOD YOU TWO!" Frank Jr yelled out. The laughing stopped when the door opened and in walked Ray and Annalise. Mary and Frank ran up stairs to get fixed up while we told the other two what happened. They started to cry with laughing too much.
"OK lets go. We are ready. Oh Dan, how are yo feeling?" Mary said coming down the stairs.
"OK I guess but what abut you two? Huh? Frank giving you a wokr out?" Everyone started laughing and the kids yelled and made gaging noises.
We said goodbye to the kids and Ray and Annalise. We got in the car and drove off. Mikey looked at me and pulled me over.
"You have to tell him about the other night babe." He whispered in my ear. I nodded. He was right, I did have to tell him.

"I am so happy you guys are having another one. What do you want sis, a girl or boy?" I looked up from the table and smiled.
"I think I want another girl. I dont want there to be repeats of this morning in another 10 years time." I said looking at Mikey. He pretended to be shocked. Then he turned back and kissed me.
"So Mary, what about you? Going for a 4th one?" Mikey asked.
"NO WAY! This shop is shut. I mean another fucking Frank mini. God help us all." We all laughed even Frank.
"Umm Frank I have to tell you something." I was about to tell him, oh here it goes.
"SHOOT IT AT ME" He yelled pointing to his chest.
"The other night, Isobel called me to her room and she told me her window was open, but none of us opened it. So then I turned around and umm well there was someone in the house. Dad was there and he said that he was ober for 7 years and that he has moved to Jersey so he will see us around" Frank's face went red with anger. He stood up but Mary pulled him back down. I started to sob. Mikey came over and held me in his arms.
"How dare he come back here and-" Frank was cut off by my cell phone. It was Bob. Oh God was something wrong.
-----PHONE CONVERSATION-----
"Hey Bob. What's wrong?"
"GET HERE NOW! NAT AND ISOBEL WENT TO THE SHOP AROUND THE CORNER ONE HOUR AGO! I HAVE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK 13 TIMES AND I CANT SEE THEM! COME NOW!"
"Be there in 1 sec"
-----END OF PHONE CONVERSATION-----
I jumped out of the booth, grabbed the keys and ran for the car. I heard footsteps behind me. I spun around to tell them what was going on
"NAT AND ISOBEL HAVE GONE MISSING! HURRY AND GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!" I yelled. Everyone got in quickly and I sped off. I didnt care as long as my sister and baby girl were alright.

"BOB!" I yelled from the front door. I walked in to see police everywhere in the lounge room. He was in tears and so was Mikey Jr.
"MOM!" Jr ran upto me and jumped into my arms. I kissed his forhead befor giving him to Mikey.
"Hi, we have to ask who all of you are. For safety." I looked at Bob but he didnt even noticed me throught his tears.
'I am Danika Way, Natalie's sister and Isobel's mother. This is Mikey, Isobel's dad, Frank is Natalie's brother and Isobel's uncle and tis is Mary, Frank's wife. Do you know anything more about who has taken them?" I asked. Just then the phone rang. The police officer told Bob to answer it and keep them on the line.
-----PHONE CONVERSATION-----
"Hello"
"Dont worry they are fine. My daughter and granddaughter are fine. I will drop them off at home later tonight."
-----END OF PHONE CONVERSATION-----
The line went dead. I looked aroudn to see Frank fuming as was Mikey and Bob. The door bell rang and I ran to answer it. It was Nat and Isobel. Isobel jumped into my arms.
"MOMMY! HE WAS SO MEAN TO ME!" I hugged her tight and never let her go. Everyone ran out and the police left one by one. We thanked them as the last one left.
"I am OK. He didnt do anything to us. Bob baby!" Nat yelled as she jumped into his arms the same way Isobel did. Frank and Mary said goodnight to Nat, Bob and all of us before they left to go home. We said bye to Bob and before we left as well. We put the kids in the back of the car and they fell asleep straight away.
"I want him dead. I dont want anywhere near you or my kids again. That fucking bastard will pay.' Mikey said softly. I held his hand and soon enough we were home.
"I want them in our bed tonight.' I said to Mikey. He nodded. We opened the door and went straight upstairs.
"Night baby." I said kissing Mikey on the lips. He smiled ad kissed me back. The kids were between us and were linked our hands over them. Mikey all of a sudden got up and locked the door and window. I smiled before falling asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story