Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

The Younger, The Wiser

by dani_luvs_mcr 2 reviews

This chapter is dedicated to Frank and Mary!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 1257 words

0Unrated
-----FRANK'S POV-----
" OK! Guys I want you back here by 10, yes 10 AM meaning in the morning, to finish recording the album. We need it done by next week so we can finalize tour dates." Brian said as we walked out of the studio. We all stopped in our tracks.
"Brian we cant go on tour now. Mikey's wife who is my sister is pregnant ad I will miss out on my kids birthday" I yelled out. Mikey nodded.
"Sorry guys but we have to do it." That was all he said before he got in his car and drove off. Mikey sat down on the kerb and I joined him.
"We are so dead" He said. I just nodded. Gee and the others went to get the car while Mikey and I just sat there looking like hobos.
Finally, Gee came around with the others already in the car. Mikey and I jumped inn and we drove home. The only thing I heard was the radio. I couldnt stop thinkin of how I was going to tell Mary. All of a sudden I started to giggle causing the guys to look at me. I knew how I would tell her. HE HE!

-----MARY'S POV*-----
I was chasing Emily around the house when my cell phone raang. I looked down at the caller ID and it was Frank. I always get excited when he calls and we have been married for 9 years.
---PHONE CONVERSTAION---
"Hey sexy"
"Hey Hun. Do me a favour and take the kids to Ray's place and put on something really nice. I am taking you out for dinner."
"What did you do?"
"Nothing. Cant a guy just take his wife out."
"OK then"
"OK babe. Got to go. Love you heaps"
"OK I love you too."
---END OF PHONE CONVERSATION---
"Was that dad?" Anthony asked as he walked into the room and jumping on the couch.
"Yep. You, Jr and Em are going to Uncle Rays tonight because dad is taking me out so go and get ready." He turned off the TV nad turned his head towards me.
"Why is he taking you out. I mean its not your anniversary."
"I know but with the new album we havnt really had much time to be alone." I said. He sounded so much like his father.
"You two were alone the other night."
"Anthony lets not bring that up. We are just going to dinner." I said pointing towards`the satirs telling him to get ready.
"Mom, he is sucking up. He does this very time he has or is goint to do something that night hurt you." Anthony said jumping off the couch.
"No he isnt Anthony." I said starting to get annoyed.
"Mom, this is what he did last time he went on tour when you were pregnant with Em. Face it he is sucking up." Anthony patted my back and went up to his room.
No way he was going on tour.
He couldn't be.
Was he?
OMG HE WAS!

It was 6pm and I decided that I wouldnt jump to any conclusion. I wanted Frank to tell me for sure that he was going on tour.
"Hunny, I am home. I am ready so I will be down here". Frank yelled as he walked in through the door.
"Yep I will be down in a second." I finished putting my eyeliner and mascara on and grabbed my purse. I walked down the stairs and Frank turned around and jumped up.
"WOW! You look amazing baby." He said giving me the worlds most sexiest smile.
"Thanks" He leaned in to kiss but I turned and grabbed his hand.
"Come on I am starving." He nodded and followed. We got in the car and drove to a beautiful restaurant.
"Wow Frank. It is amazing." I saif hugging him. He looked confused.
"What? No kiss?" I giggled and kiss him on the lips softly. We walked in and a girl showed us to our table. We were looking through the menu when she came up to us.
"I am Jess and I will be your waitress tonight. I dont mean to be a bother but I was just wondering umm Sir, are you Frank Iero?" She asked. I just smiled adn looked at him.
"Yep that is my name. He I am guessing you are a fan." He said smiling at her.
"Yer I am. I just wanted to check. OK so are you guys ready to order." She asked with a cute smile. We nodded and ordered.
"OK it should be about 20 minutes. Thanks" She said walking away.
"Jess. Write down your address and give it to me. I will get you tickets to the next concert and backstage passes." She jumped in the air clapping and smiling from ear to ear.
"You are amazing you know" I told him in his ear
"I know and I am sexy too." He replied giving me and evil smirk.
"And you are so not up yourself at all are you?" I said in a sarcastic tone.
"NUP! ME NEVER!" We layghed and talked all night.

-----FRANK'S POV-----
"So did you enjoy the meal?" I asked Mary walking into the house trying to break the silence. She just nodded and went upstairs. I followed her into the bedroom.
"You know dinner was only part one of the present." I said walking over to kiss her. I wrapped my arms around but she just pushed me away.
"OK I give up. What is wrong?"
"Tell me its not true." She yelled at me.
"Tell you what isnt true?"
"Dont be stupid."
"I am not being fucking stupid Mary."
"THEN TELL YOU ARE NOT GOING ON TOUR AGAIN!"
I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I looked to the ground. She started to cry.
"Anthony told me. He noticed you were suvking up like last time you went on tour when I was pregnant. You know, the younger the wiser." She said goving a small fake laugh. She walked over to the cupboard and got out a blanket and a pillow.
"Feel free to sleep on the couch"

I was setting uo the couch when I heard Mary on the phone. She told Ray to keep the kids over night. When she hung she came out and down the stairs. I jumped onto the couch and losed my eyes.
" I can tell your not sleeping" I opened my eyes and sat up. She walked over to me and sat down as well. I put my arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head.
"Baby, I am sorry but Brian said we have to do it. I know it is a bad time but he wont listen. I said looking down at her.
"I know but I am scared. I mean you have seen what your dad can do with Dan's kids. He has a grudge against you too so I dont know I was just thinking what if he hurts our kids or Dan's again. Or even goes after you" She said starting to cry.
"Baby after that, the guys organised EVERYONE ro have have bodyguards EVERYWHERE!" She looked relieved. She got up onto my lap and kissed me. The best she has kissed me all night. Soon enough I was carru=ying her up the stairs and into the bedroom.
"I love you Fwankie." She said in a childish voice.
"I love me too. But I love you more."
Sign up to rate and review this story