Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Four Senses

Chapter 2

by elvenmagic101 1 review

Ginny and Harry break up after her fifth year, but soon get back together again to fight Voldemort. Ginny losses something on the way, though...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Ron - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 412 words

-1TrainWreck
I woke up screaming, but I kept my eyes closed. I kept them closed so I wouldn't see who I hoped feverishly not to see- Voldemort. I had dreamed of a dark forest. I could see Harry in the center of the forest, but no matter how hard I ran, I couldn't get to him. Then Voldemort snatched him away from me.

It was then that I realized that I wasn't in my bed. In fact, I wasn't on the ground in Hogsmead where I should have been. Then I felt a hand on my hair. That nearly triggered another scream. But then, a soft, warm finger touched my lips to silence me.

My eyes flew open. What I saw was my lost heart in the form of a wet, very handsome 16 year-old boy.

"Harry!" I reached up and hugged him. As soon as I was in his arms, I felt all the tension flow from his body. Then I remembered everything that happened. When he eased me back down, he looked into my cold eyes and all the tension came back. I struggled to get off of his lap, but he just held tighter.

"No, Ginny, don't go," the pain in his voice was so evident, that I stopped struggling in complete defeat.

"I didn't get to say this yesterday-," he whispered, more to my lips than to my ear. Then I heard footsteps on the stairs and a grunt I know all to well.

"Harry, let me go; it's Ron!"

"No, he should hear this, too," And Ron WAS going to hear it. He was already staring at how close Harry was to me, but I didn't care. I knew Harry could see the question in my eyes.

"Ginny, I'm going to fight Voldemort-"I opened my mouth to protest, but Ron was quick to shush me. "I'm going to fight him, and you're coming with me."

"WHAT?" Ron roared. It was my turn to shush him. I saw something else burning on Harry's lips, but I never expected it was what followed.

He pulled me in close and kissed me, hard, right on the lips. My hands reached up and knotted his hair in my fingers.

Then he pulled away just enough to talk, our lips still touching so I could feel every movement they made.

"As I was saying, I never got a chance to say this earlier," He whispered, our lips still touching, "I love you, too."
Sign up to rate and review this story