Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One More Night & One More Toy

Filler

by Cucumber 7 reviews

George turned around when we came in, the smile on his face quickly faded when he saw us holding hands.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 699 words

2Original
Chapter 14
I had been living with my brother a week already. Days had flown by, but I was still unemployed. I hate being unemployed. I just spent my days either wandering around L.A or hanging out with the guys. And I was getting fed up with it. I almost applied for a job at a café, but something held me back. George and Pete had promised to find me a job, but nothing was happening in the department.

George had been acting weird though, leave late at night and arriving home early in the mornings. That suited Pete and me fine, because he would come when George left in the evenings and was gone when I woke up in the mornings. The reason behind this sneaking around is that George had thrown a tantrum when Pete and I arrived together at breakfast and we didn't want to piss him off more. But George's behavior was confusing me; he was being all pissed off about me and Pete while he disappeared all nights. He was so obviously hiding something and that was pissing me off. And when I tried to bring it up he just flipped me off and walked away.

"I want to spy on George."

We were lying in my bed, watching TV. Pete looked at me.

"Why do you want to spy on him?"

"Because he always disappears during the nights and won't tell me why!"

"He's probably just with Sarah, or something."

"But why not just tell me that?"

Pete smiled.

"Are you worrying about your brother?"

"No, I'm just curious."

"We'll interrogate him tomorrow, okay?"

I nodded. He kissed my lips softly.

"So, what about some action?"

He grinned as he climbed on top of me.


We woke up late next morning, entangled in each other. The sun was peaking through the curtains and I swear I heard birds singing. His arms tightened around my waist when I tried to move.

"Don't leave."

His breath tickled my ear when he whispered to me.

"We have to wake up sometime."

"Yeah, but can't reality and facing your brother wait?"

"Maybe a bit."

I turned my body to face him. He gave me a little smile before kissing me tenderly.


It was noon when we finally got out of bed. We walked hand in hand down to the kitchen where we met them all, George, Patrick, Joe, Andy and Sarah. George turned around when we came in, the smile on his face quickly faded when he saw us holding hands.

"You spent the night here?"

Pete slung his arm around my shoulder.

"Yes I did. Got a problem with that?"

George just shrugged and turned his attention back to Sarah. Pete and I exchanged looks before sitting down by the kitchen table. This was not the reaction either of us suspected. The guys looked at us bewildered, Patrick played with the cup he was holding.

"So now you're sleeping together?"

"Isn't that what happens in relationships? People end up sleeping together?"

"I guess. But why is George so chilled about it?"

Joe smirked.

"Maybe he's finally getting some?"

"That would explain a lot."

The guys all looked at me.

"Explain what?"

"Why he has been disappearing most nights. Maybe he's meeting up with someone."

"We should stalk him!"

We all stared at Patrick who went bright red.

"Not stalk him, stalk him. More like - eh - following him around and see where he goes."

Andy hit him on the back.

"That, my friend, is stalking!"

Patrick just shrugged, his face had returned to its natural color. George came to us, closely followed by Sarah.

"Are you guys ready to start working?"

The guys nodded and got ready to stand up.

"George, where do you go at nights?"

He shot me a glare.

"None of your fucking business! Let's go guys."

He walked first out of the kitchen, Sarah following him like a love sick puppy.

"I'll try to get something out of him. See you later."

Pete kissed me on the cheek before he followed the guys out. So I was left alone with a whole day to spare and I had no clue what to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story