Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Escape to L.A.

First Date

by Dancemandydance 4 reviews

Pete realizes he's never actually been on a date with Kat...so he fixes that.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 2192 words

2Hot
-Kat's POV-

The Grammies are a day away. I've been searching for the perfect dress for two weeks now and I think I've finally got it. Pete keeps begging me to take me shopping with him but I refuse; I want it to be a surprise. Instead, I decide to go with Rob and Patrick. I come out of the dressing room and the first thing I hear is a gasp.

"Holy crap, Kat, you look amazing," gasps Patrick, his eyes wide and his jaw practically on the floor. "Pete's gonna flip."

"Yes," said Rob, getting up and walking around me like I was a statue. "That's beautiful. Awesome. The color looks so amazing against your skin." He was right - I did look awesome. The dress was long and silky and was a pinkish-peach color. I guess the best words to describe it would be seductively pretty. It hung off me perfectly and made me look like I have perfect curves.

"I love it," I said, placing my hands on my hips and looking into the mirror. "This is the one."

"Most definitely," smiled Patrick. "Now you get out of it and we'll go get some lunch. I'm starving, how about you Rob?"

"Utterly famished."

I changed, paid for the dress, and then we walked over to a café for lunch. I told Pete I was spending the afternoon with Patrick and Rob, but that didn't stop him from texting me constantly. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and jumped up.

"Lemme guess...Petard?" Patrick rolled his eyes as he dipped his roll into his soup. I nodded and read the message.

"Hope you found the dress. Let's go to dinner and a movie tonight. I love you," I read to myself.

"What's it say?" asked Rob.

"He wants to go on a date tonight," I said, somewhat surprised.

"A date? Like a real date date? Wow...have you guys ever been on one of those?" asked Patrick. I thought about it and I guess, technically, we hadn't.

"I don't think so...I mean we've gone out with you guys and have gone to lunch and stuff, but most of the time we just stay home and watch movies and stuff."

"Uh huh...and 'stuff'", giggled Rob. I punched him in the arm. "OUCH! Betch!"

"You're a betch, betch!" I joked. "I love you, Rob!"

"And I you, crazy," he smiled. We finished up lunch and then did a little more shopping. I got a really cute black dress that I might wear tonight...we'll see.

-Pete's POV-

I'm sitting at my laptop updating some blogs and lurking on the boards when Kat comes in.

"Honey, I'm home!" she yells from the hall. She walks in and smiles at me. She has bags in her hand, including one that looks like a dress bag.

"Did you get it?" I ask. She nods and runs upstairs. "Hey, where are you going?" I quickly sign off and run up after her.

"No, you can't see where I'm hiding it, Pete. It has to be a complete surprise," she gasps from the doorframe of the closet. "Now I have to hide it again," she sighs.

"I won't look. I promise. I want to be surprised now," I smile.

"Promise?" she asks, walking up to me with an adorable pout on her face. I nod and put my hands on her shoulders, rubbing them. "Good. So, about this date thing..."

"Yeah, I thought about it today and realized we've never actually been on one. Since we've been together a couple of months now I think it's advisable we go on a date." I look down into her eyes and she's smiling up at me. "Do you want to?"

"Mmm hmm," she says slowly, drawing her face closer and closer to mine until our lips graze against each other's very softly. She rubs her nose against mine and makes me smile. She kisses my dimples and then my lips. "Where are we going?"

"I dunno. I'd like to go someplace quiet so we don't get a lot of people bothering us. And then I thought we'de slip into the back of a dark theatre and..."

"...watch a movie?" she asks, putting her hands on my chest and kissing me again.

"Yup. That's what I was going to say. There's a new Bruce Willis movie out."

"Oh, you know what Bruce Willis does to me," she says, fanning herself. "He is all kinds of fine."

I pout and drop my arms to my side. "Well, then maybe that's not a good choice."

"Are you kidding? It will get me all hot and bothered and SOMEONE is going to have to fix it when I get home," she says, seductively running her fingers down my torso.

"You have a point." I try to reply with the same sexy quality to my voice, but somehow she just pulls it off more convincingly.

"Well, I'm gonna get changed and then we can go, kay?"

"Why change? You don't need to change. You look beautiful." I looked her up and down - she did. She was just wearing jeans and a t-shirt but she looked perfect to me.

"I got something to wear. Patrick picked it out," she smiled, pushing me out of the closet. "It's a surprise." She closed the door to the closet.

"Oh, well if Patrick chose it..." I giggle. I sit on the bed and wait for her to come back out. A couple minutes later she came back out. "Wow...Katrina." She looked amazing - a cute little black dress - simple and elegant.

"You like?" she asked, spinning around. I walked up to her and kissed her, hard. I couldn't think of any words so I figured I would show her with my lips. About a minute later, she pulled away from my lips, gasping. "I will take that as a yes."

"Yes. Most definitely. I am so, so proud to be your boyfriend," I say, stroking her bare arm.

"Awww, Pete. Ditto," she smiled. "Let us depart." She grabs my hand and leads me downstairs.

When we got to the restaurant there were tons of people there. "Pete...we can go somewhere else."

"No, you want to eat here. We'll eat here," I say, holding her hand and walking up to the hostess table. "Two, please."

"Really, Pete," she whispers, "we can go somewhere less busy. I mean, we're kinda out in the public eye here."

"Katrina, you're going to have to come to grips with the fact that you're a rock star and I'm a rock star and we can't just sit in our house for the rest of our lives. Don't worry about it," I say, walking behind her as the hostess leads us to our table.

"You're right," she says as we sit down. Right as we sit down, a group of teenage girls come over to our table.

"Oh my God! Pete! Can we get a picture?" a tiny girl clad in Abercrombie asks.

"Sure," I smile, giving Kat a look as if to say "sorry" but she just smiles and pats my hand.

"Aren't you the lead singer of Edge Me Out?" her friend asks before they take the picture.

"That's me," she smiles.

"Can you be in the picture, too?" she asks.

"No, just Pete," the Abercrombie chick blurts out. I look at her, wide-eyed. "I mean..."

"No, it's fine," Kat says sincerely. "Take the picture, Pete." I think she can see me getting angry, but calms me down through her eyes. I take the picture and sign a couple of things before the girls leave.

"God, I'm so sorry," I say, sitting back down. "What a little bitch."

"Pete," she says, furrowing her eyebrows, "it's okay. I understand the situation. You're Pete Wentz. You're gorgeous and the fact that you have a girlfriend bothers some of them. They don't want the one memory they have of meeting you to be tainted with an image of me." She smiles and grabs my hand. "No worries."

"It shouldn't be like that, though," I frown.

'Well it is, and I understand it. I'm surprised you don't, yet." She pats my hand and then goes back to the menu. I guess she has a point, but it still pisses me off.

We finish our dinner, but not without a couple more interruptions from fans. Katrina gets a couple admirers, too, which makes me feel better about the earlier situation. As we leave, there is a barrage of flashes from the paparazzi; someone must have tipped them off. God, I hate them.

"Pete! Katrina! Over here!"

"Pete! Is it true Kat's pregnant?"

"Kat, how do you feel?"

"What are you wearing to the Grammies?"

Kat and I have experienced this before, but not to this extent. I tell her to ignore them as we get into my range rover. The crowd around the car, so I lean out the window and ask them nicely to move out of the way. Being nice pays off - they actually let me by. We make our way to the movie theatre and slip in through the back. The movie is fun - your typical Bruce Willis action flick - and Kat absolutely loves it.

"That was awesome," she gasps as we exit the theater. "God he's hot." She fans herself with one hand and holds my hand with the other.

"You're hilarious, Katrina," I giggle as we make our way to my car.

"He's so rugged and sweaty and sexy and...."

"The complete opposite of me."

"What? Crazy...I think you're all of those things."

"Ha ha...funny," I say sarcastically.

"Seriously. I think you're ruggedly handsome when you want to be. However, I also think you're absolutely adorable. And gorgeous," she looks up at me and smiles, "aaannnddd sexy, and pretty, and hot as hell and..."

"Okay okay," I giggle, grabbing her thigh. "That's enough, silly girl."

"Sorry...I'm horny."

"I see that. We should probably fix that when we get home. Ah look, we're here!" I pull up the driveway and turn off the ignition. I run out of the car and go and open Kat's.

"Geez, in a hurry?" she giggles as I run up the stairs with her in tow.

"Only slightly." We run upstairs and up to the bedroom. I slam the door shut and attack Kat, pulling her dress up as I run my hands up her thigh, kissing her deeply. She wraps her leg around my legs, pushing herself into me. She kisses down my neck and then pulls away from me, frantically trying to undo my belt. She gets it off and pulls down my pants - fast. I smile as she lifts my shirt up, only parting from my lips to get the shirt over my head. She throws it on the floor and then I left her dress up the rest of the way. I reach for her chest and undo her bra, revealing her breasts. The scar is gone now and they look absolutely perfect. I kiss down her neck and then explore her breasts with my lips and tongue. She grabs and my hips and moans, leaning her head back. Her moan sets me off - I push her down on the bed and crawl to the side of her, basically ripping off her panties. She looks up at me and bites her lip and I take that as a sign to give her what she wants. I climb on top of her and slide into her, hard and fast.

"Oh God, Pete," she groans. She breaths heavily, her breasts heaving against my chest as I thrust against her. She locks her legs around my waist, pushing me deeper into her. "I fucking love you."

"I love you, too," I growl into her neck. Her hands make their way from my back into my hair, almost pulling at it - I guess Bruce Willis made her want to be aggressive, but I have no problem with that. In fact, in only makes me want her more. "Yes," I moan against her lips, between exploring the inside of her mouth with my tongue. She bites my lip slightly. "Oh God...oh God," I moan as I start to climax.

"Me too," she whispers. I feel her shudder beneath me, pushing me over the edge. I kiss her forehead and slide off of her.

"Wow," I gasp, putting one hand behind my head and the other on my chest. "That was awesome." I look over at her, staring at her moist body. "You're amazing." She smiles and crawls close to me. I pull her close and kiss her head.

"As are you," she smiles, kissing my chest. "That was exhausting."

"That it was," I whisper, closing my eyes.

"Pete? Are you going to fall asleep?"

"What? Oh...I dunno. Tomorrow's a big day," I yawn. She pats my chest and smiles up at me.

"Good, cuz I'm going to sleep, too." She closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.
____________________________________________________________________

Ya know what's even MORE awesome than Bruce Willis? Reviews...and spring break.
Sign up to rate and review this story