Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Heaven, Hell, and Other Places

Heaven

by journeythrutime 2 reviews

she is dillusional he is her brother he wants to love her this is a story about what is going on in her mind PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 900 words

0Unrated
I blinked once, then twice and finally opened my eyes fully. The light was blinding, and really annoying. It was everywhere around me. Was this heaven? Well the beds in heaven are not really comfortable. Ow, why is my face in pain though. There shouldn't be pain in heaven. And my stomach hurts as if it was ripped open. I don't really like heaven, its too bright. And painful.

Why are there people around? They are all wearing white robes and running around and yelling. They yell very loudly. I can hear music in the distance. Its pretty music but right now all I want is sleep.

But maybe this is hell? But shouldn't hell be darker? For hell there is too much light and its too cold. Maybe hell froze over? That is a possibility. But I thought that heaven and hell were only fictional.

So maybe I am a ghost. But if I am a ghost then there is too much pain, I'm supposed to be ectoplasm. Ectoplasm doesn't feel pain.
I touched my face and traced a line that stretched from my eye down my cheek in a swirl and ended near my nose. And it feels bumpy, too. Stitches? Maybe.
Ok now I am going to try to remember what happened the day before.
Are there days in heaven and hell? Doesn't matter. Hm...

Yesterday I was driving in my car, then there was an explosion, my car rolled over and now I'm here. So I MUST be dead. But then why am I in pain!!!
This is confusing. I am confused. Utterly and totally confused.
Ok, then there is another option. That I am alive and I am in a hospital and that I woke up. But then that would be boring. Ok, lets think here. If I am alive then that explains the pain. Then I should be able to speak.

"ugh hello?" I said allowed. There was a guy standing in the corner crying. Why the hell would a guy be crying in heaven/hell. Ew that's just annoying. I am annoyed now. My head is itchy. I cant reach my head. That's strange. Ah ok now I reached it. But there is like something on my head. Like an itchy hat. But I cant take it off. Its still very itchy

"Jac careful don't tare that off!" said the guy in the corner "damn u" I said.

The guy looked over at me with sad eyes that were filling with tears again. I tried to remember something about myself. My name is Jacdyn Wentz, I am 19 years old, my family is my brother Pete Wentz, we live in Chicago and I think I died last night. Or maybe I didn't die. I don't know. I don't think I died, because why would the guy be here. Where are my glasses. I cant see without them, I can only see the outline. I tried to reach over to what looked like a table near the bed.

"hey I'll get your glasses, here they are" said the guy and gave them to me. Heaven is kind, or Hell is kind, or maybe just life is kind. I put the glasses on and looked around the now visible room. I first looked at the guy and he looked familiar. In my mind I connected face with name. It was my brother.
But he wasn't in the car so unless he died as well that means that I'm alive.
"Pete?" I questioned. I needed to connect the person with the name.
"yes babe, thank the lord you are alive!" So I was alive. Damn it.

I was hoping that I was dead. Not hoping, but I was sure I was. Now I am less confused. Now I'm just annoyed. But at least he is here. My brother.
My only relative and love. "hi pete..." I attempted to say. It came out as a small groan. I wonder if I can just stay here and sleep. I feel very tired for some odd reason. Hm... I wonder if I can still be ectoplasm. Maybe if I imagine it and then think about it I can become that. Wouldn't it be amazing to just walk through the walls? Ha-ha. Hehe. I'm delusional. I think I might have gone crazy. I think that in the crash something happened that made me crazy. Or maybe I was always crazy just never talked to myself this much. I scratched my head again. It is still very very very itchy. And annoying. And its bugging me right now.

I wonder how long I was here? I still think it might be heaven. My brother is to angelic. I believe he is an angel at his 27 years of age. He keeps me safe and sound, ever since he was 18 and I was 11. Mom and dad died when I was 11. And he was 18. Anyways. Going back to my demented mind. Am I demented? I wonder...Maybe im just weird, or crazy, or delusional or something else. I don't know. Its too weird. And boring. Pete is just staring at me. He stopped crying finally. It hurts to see your brother cry. Especially if he is a famous rock star. Ha-ha that's funny, rock stars crying. Ugh its painfull again. I forgot about the pain. Pete is still staring at me. Still staring. STILL STARING!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story