Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bellville High School: possibly the best year of my life

Falling Asleep in math can get you nowhere, except the hall

by missloser 1 review

Falling Asleep in math can get you nowhere, except the hall

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-17 - 431 words

0Unrated
"What? ," was the first word that came out of my mouth.
Gerard just smirked a cocky smirk and replied,
"Nothing."
I looked away and pushed my hair behind my ears, running my fingers over each of my four ear piercings. As class began, I found myself falling asleep. Math was never my best subject anyway. My head was supported be my left arm as I dozed off. Suddenly, my arm slipped and my head went banging into the desk.
"FUCK! ," I cried out loud.
The teacher yelled,
"Miss Van Halen, if you can't pay attention in my class, go out into the hall."
Shrugging, I packed my stuff up and left. At least I could get sleep in peace there, without having some crackwhore teacher yell at me. I carefully set my book down and sat on them because the floor was dirty. I fell into a light sleep and was awakened my students stumbling over me. Hmm...I wonder why the teacher didn't call me back in. Eh, I didn't care either way. I looked at my schedule and realized it was lunchtime. Once I entered, I was immediacy pulled to a table by Candy.
When I saw the people at the table, I almost died. They pretty much looked like Candy did.
I glanced at the people and then at Candy.
"You actually hang out with these people?"
Mean, I know, But I had very high standards, well not too high. I could be seen with these people! Candy looked back at me and said,
"Yeah."
I was about to respond when someone grabbed my arm. I looked up to see hazel eyes staring down at me...Frankie.
"Hey Frankie! ," I said.
"Hey Hell. Are you still coming to sit with us? ," he replied.
"Yeah, hold on."
I turned my attention to Candy and said,
"I'm gonna go sit with them okay?"
Before she could reply, Frankie grabbed my hand and led me over to table. Thankfully, it was way across the room because I couldn't deal with Candy's raging hormones right now. HAHA.
After we sat down, Frankie introduced everyone.
"Ray."
"Hey you're in my math class! ," commented Ray.
"Matt."
"Hey."
"Gerard."
He didn't say anything and I just nodded.
"And we have Mikey. He's Gerard's little brother."
Before Mikey got a chance to say anything, I asked,
"How are you and Gerard in the same grade?"
"Umm, we're not. He's a senior, so is Ray.
I scoffed at this. 2 seniors in 10th grade math? Could this school get any better? Well, it turned out that it could.
Sign up to rate and review this story