Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Uno

by swimfan625 2 reviews

let's see where this goes...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 634 words

0Unrated
"Daddy!" Allison squealed, running into her father's arms as he walked through the front door of his best friend's apartment.

"Hey Babygirl," he smiled, bending down to her height as she threw her arms around his neck, "Did you have a good time with Natty?"

"Yes, we pwayed dwess up," she said excitedly.

"Yeah?"

"Mmhmm and we had matawoni and teese for dinner and we watched the Wittle Mermwaid!"

Pete smiled, kissing her forehead while picking her up as Natalie walked in on the two, "Hey Nat," he said, softly kissing her cheek.

"Hey Petey-Pete."

"Thanks for watching the little one."

"No problem, you know I love spending time with her," Natalie smiled as Pete grabbed her bag.

"Well I think it's time to go home and put you into bed," he laughed poking Allison's side.

"Do we hab to? Tan't I tay with Natty?"

"No Sweetie, I have to go to work tomorrow, but maybe if you ask nicely, Daddy will let you come see me afterwards."

"Daddy tan I tome see Natty wayter?" Allison asked, sticking out her bottom lip.

"Sure thing Babydoll."

"Yay! I wub you Natty," the little girl smiled, jumping out of Pete's arms and into Natalie's.

"I love you too Ally, be good for Daddy okay?"

"Otay, bye-bye."

"Bye Sweetie, bye Pete."

"Bye Nat, thanks again," He smiled, giving her a quick hug before throwing Allison over one shoulder and beginning to make the trek home.

"So is the little brat down?" Pete's girlfriend Riley smirked as she wrapped her arms around his waist from behind around ten that night.

"She's not a brat and yes she is," he said softly, turning around to kiss her as she puckered her lips.

"Baby, she gets everything she wants, you're honestly too good to her. If I were in your position I would've put her up for adoption by now. I mean, she's ungrateful and a burden."

"Riley, she's my daughter. I can't just give her up, I love her."

"As much as you love me?"

Pete thought for a second, pulling her into a passionate kiss instead of answering her, he couldn't bear to tell her that his daughter meant the world to him and that he'd give up anything just to make her happy. Including Riley.

"Come on, let's go to bed," Riley smirked, hooking her fingers in his belt loops as she began pulling him upstairs.

The next morning Pete woke up to find Riley still sleeping and Allison laying on his chest, "I love you Babydoll," he whispered, kissing her forehead as he stood up, taking them both downstairs to the living room.

"Daddy tan we watch tartoons pwease?" The little girl asked softly as she lifted her head from Pete's shoulder.

"Whatever you want Doll."

"Haven't you learned to lock your front door?" Patrick asked, throwing himself onto the couch next to Pete.

"Haven't you learned to knock?" He smirked, turning on Rugrats for Allison.

"Nope, besides, if I were to knock I wouldn't be able to see my favorite girl as often," Patrick smiled as she slid onto his lap.

"I miffed you Untle Patty," she smiled, taking his hat and placing it on her head.

"Did you just steal my hat?" He pretended to gasp.

"I dow know."

"You took my hat," he said again, this time tickling her as she giggled.

"Look who's here," Riley smiled, coming down the stairs in one of Pete's shirts and a pair of short shorts, "hey Babe," she whispered, kissing Pete quickly before moving Allison and pulling Patrick into a bone crushing hug, making sure he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Hey Riley," he mumbled, gently pushing her off.

"So, what are we doing today?" She asked, squeezing herself in between the two men.
Sign up to rate and review this story