Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Dos

by swimfan625 4 reviews

filler, filler, filler

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-19 - Updated: 2007-03-19 - 581 words

0Unrated
Patrick shrugged, slowly scooting farther away from Riley who decided to attach herself to Pete.

"Daddy, I'm hungwy."

"Yeah, what do you want to eat?" Pete smiled, kissing Riley's temple as he stood up.

"Ummmm oadmeal pwease," Ally smiled, as Pete picked her up.

"Are you guys hungry?"

Riley shook her head as Patrick nodded, following the other two into the kitchen.

"I'm going to run home, I told my sister we could go shopping today," Riley smiled fakely as she kissed the back of Pete's neck, "I'll see you later...maybe we can do something without the brat," she whispered the last part in his ear before waving goodbye and walking out the front door.

"Thank God she's gone," Patrick sighed, as he let his head rest on the kitchen table.

"She's not that bad Trick, stop exaggerating."

"I don lite her," Ally said, scrunching up her nose as Pete poked her belly button before kissing her forehead.

"Why not?"

"She's not nice, I tink you should mawwy Natty!"

"Nice try Munchkin," Pete laughed, as he pulled her oatmeal out of the microwave.

"She's right though," Patrick smirked, dodging the spoon Pete threw at him, "Oh, so that big awards show is coming up."

"Which one?"

"The Grammys, which means you should tell Riley so she and her clones have enough time to pick out a dress."

"Actually I was thinking about taking Ally with me," Pete smiled, watching her play with her oatmeal.

"Yeah?" Patrick's face brightened.

"Yep, and if I bring her then I'll have the cutest date there."

"Daddy, why are we dowing topping?" Allison asked that afternoon as they walked hand in hand through the mall.

"Because Daddy needs to find you a dress so that you can go to the Grammys with him."

"We're going to see Gwamma?" The little girl asked excitedly as they stepped into a store.

"No," Pete chuckled, "we're going to the Grammys where Daddy might get a trophy."

"Ohhhh, otay."

He smiled, picking up three dresses as they began their way to the dressing room, "Hold on one second Baby," he paused after closing the door as he felt his cell phone vibrate, "hello?"

"Hey Petey," Riley said sweetly, "I went by your house but nobody was there."

"Sorry, Ally and I are having a day."

"Aww, how sweet. What are you and the little brat doing?"

"Stop calling her that Ri, and we're shopping for dresses."

"Aww, you're buying me a present?!?! You really shouldn't have, but I wear a size four."

"Actually I'm buying a dress for Ally," he paused, kissing his daughter's forehead as she watched him patiently.

"Oh," she scoffed, "well I need to know when that awards show thing is so I can find my dress, and I need to know what you're wearing so that we can match."

"Yeah, about that..."

"What Baby, you know you can tell me."

"That's why Ally and I are shopping, I'm kind of taking her with me to the Grammys." Pete pulled the phone away from his ear, still able to hear what Riley was saying.

"Fine, whatever, just don't expect to get laid anytime soon. If you want to take your stupid little princess then have fun," she screeched, hanging up the phone.

Pete slid the phone into his pocket as Allison looked up at him expectantly, "Daddy who wath that?"

"Riley," he chuckled watching her nose wrinkle, "come on Munchkin, let's get you into these dresses.
Sign up to rate and review this story