Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Tres

by swimfan625 5 reviews

Dress up anyone?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-21 - 643 words

1Funny
If anyone has problems reading Ally's parts let me know and I'll change things around/clarify it for you =)

"Tan we doe see Natty now?" Allison asked, sticking out her bottom lip as she held Pete's free hand as he held her new dress and shoes with the other.

"We have to see if she's home first, do you want to call her for me?" he asked, setting both bags in the trunk as she nodded her head excitedly. Pete smiled, picking her up as he pulled out his cell phone. "Do you remember which number it is?" he asked, showing her the speed dial.

"Number twee!"

"Good job," he smiled handing her the phone as she pressed the number three.

Allison bit her lip, a nervous habit she picked up from her father as she waited for Natalie to answer the phone, "Natty!" she smiled, hearing the familiar voice.

"Hey Sweetie, how are you?"

"Dood, Daddy and I went topping."

"Really, did you get any new clothes?"

"Mmhmm, he boughted me a dwess for the gwammys."

"I think your daddy deserves a prize for that," Natalie smiled, "why don't you ask him if he wants to come over for dinner?"

"Otay, Daddy Natty wanth to know if we tan tome eat dinner wif her?"

"I don't know," Pete joked, "what do I get out of it?"

"I'll gib you a bid tiss!" Allison smiled, flinging her arms out after she handed Pete the phone.

"I'm guessing you'll be here soon?" Natalie asked.

"Yep, we'll be there in about half an hour, do you want me to pick up take-out?"

"Got it covered, bye Panda."

"Bye Butterfly," he laughed using the nickname he gave her when they were seven as he hung up the phone, "Now where's that kiss."

Allison placed a hand on each of Pete's cheeks, squeezing them so his lips were puckered, "Mwaaaaaaaaaaah!" she giggled, "Daddy you hab bid lips."

"No I don't," he gasped, placing both hands on his hips after sitting her in her carseat.

"Uh-huh, and Untle Joe-Joe hath a bid noth."

"He does have a big nose, but I don't have big lips," he pouted, sliding into the driver's seat.

"Awww, poor Daddy, I tan mate it better!"

"How?"

"Natty and I tan dive you a mateober!"

"So tell me again why I'm standing in your bedroom in a dress while you and Ally pick out my make-up?" Pete whined a few hours later.

"Because you're a sucker for a certain three-year-old and you have a big mouth."

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do, and if you don't stop whining I'm going to take pictures of the finished product and email them to the guys. And be warned, if these make it onto the internet, it was /intentional/," Natalie laughed, making him sit on her computer chair as she wheeled him over to where Allison had set-up a 'makeup station.'

"Wat cower do you tink we should pait his naiws?"

"I think we should paint them bright pink."

"Yay! What cower wip stick?"

"This one," Nat smiled, watching Pete's jaw drop as she held up a glittery blue lip gloss.

"Do I even want to know where you got that?"

"Probably not, want to know when I use it?"

"Not really..." he mumbled as Ally began to douse his face in makeup.

"All done!" She giggled a few minutes later as Pete looked into the mirror.

His hair had dozens of little butterfly clips which created tiny pony-tails, his lips were a sparkly blue, his nails were hot pink, he had neon green eye-shadow on, and there was so much blush on his cheeks you could spot it from a mile away.

"You...you look bea...beautiful," Natalie laughed, taking a quick picture as he stuck his tongue out, "this one's going directly to the screensaver."
Sign up to rate and review this story