Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Cuatro

by swimfan625 2 reviews

Do I sense a tiny bit of drama?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 598 words

0Unrated
"Do you want to lay her down in my bed?" Natalie whispered around nine that night as Allison lay asleep in between them.

"Yeah, I'll be right back," Pete whispered, carefully picking her up as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Goodnight Babygirl, I love you." He said, kissing her forehead as he lay a blanket over her. He carefully closed the door, leaving it cracked slightly as he walked back into the living room, sitting down on the couch next to Natalie as she rest her head on his shoulder.

"So, how's life with Riley going?"

"Okay, she pretty much threw a hissy fit when I told her I was taking Ally with me to the Grammys, it was actually kind of funny."

"Why's that?"

"Because the baby and I were standing in a dressing room and Riley thought we were shopping for her so she was telling me her dress size and blah blah blah and then she drops the phone and starts yelling at me."

"How nice," she chuckled, "do you think you're going to propose to her?"

"Probably not, I don't really love her, I mean she's nice and all but not marriage type."

"You're a heartbreaker Wentz."

"Better believe it," Pete smirked, "but enough about me, how are things going with you and Will?"

"Okay, he asked me to move in with him," she smiled.

"Yeah? Are you going to?"

"I haven't decided yet, it's a huge step."

"But you've been dating for what, a year now?"

'True, but I'm still not sure, I mean it'll give me less time to turn you into Princess Petelina," she smirked.

"Ha, ha, very funny."

"The pictures are what's funny, I think I'm going to send them to one of those teenie magazines, that way everyone can see how pretty you are."

"Evil woman," he mumbled as Allison slowly walked back into the room. "What's wrong Munchkin?" Pete asked, pulling her onto his lap as she snuggled into him.

"I tan't sweep."

"Yeah?" he asked, kissing her forehead.

"Mmhmm, Daddy tan you sting for me pwease?"

"What do you want me to sing?"

"What about 'Wonderwall'?" Natalie suggested.

Pete nodded, softly singing as he rocked Allison back and forth until she had fallen back asleep.

"So, do you two want to crash here tonight?"

"Looks like it."

"Good you can be my cuddle buddy."

The next morning the two woke up to find Allison lying asleep in between them and Pete's cell phone ringing, "Hello?" he groaned, walking into the living room.

"Petey, where are you?" Riley whined, "I went by the house but nobody was there."

"I uh...slept at a friend's last night."

"Who's? I can come meet you, maybe all of us can do something and you can get that girl to watch the brat."

"She's not just some girl she's one of my best friends, and Ally's not a brat she's my daughter."

"That doesn't matter, where are you?"

"I told you, I'm at a friend's house. I'll call you later okay Babe?"

"Daddy, who are you tawting to?" Allison asked as she lifted her arms for him to pick her up.

"Riley, Sweetheart."

"Oh, otay, Natty wanth me to tell you she's tating a thower."

"You're where?!" Riley screamed into the phone.

"Okay Baby," he smiled kissing her forehead, "I'm at Natalie's Riley."

"What the fuck are you doing there? You chose to stay at her house instead of coming to see me?!"

"Look Hon, I've got to go, I promise to call you back later."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever Wentz."
Sign up to rate and review this story