Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Cinco

by swimfan625 5 reviews

Ready for the Grammys?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 846 words

1Moving
So, I really love you guys for reviewing, it means a lot to me...and makes me update faster =D

It had been a week and the guys were getting ready for something that could change the way they're looked at in the music industry forever.../The Grammys/. Pete had called Natalie the morning of and convinced her to help get Allison ready while he and the boys went over a few last minute plans.

"Sorry to interrupt guys," Natalie smiled, stepping into Pete's living room where the band was gathered, "but it's time for someone to make her grand entrance."

The four boys looked up as Allison shyly came into the room, wearing the red dress she and Pete had picked out, baby white heels, a little Clandestine necklace, and her hair falling in soft curls.

"You look beautiful Baby," Pete smiled, scooping her into his arms.

"Tank you Daddy."

"Wait a second, why does he get snuggles and I don't?" Joe pouted, taking her out of Pete's arms.

"I'm sowwy," she smiled throwing her arms around his neck as he kissed her forehead, "I lub you Untle Joe-Joe!"

"Love you too Babygirl," he smiled, passing her over to Patrick and later Andy.

"Thank you Butterfly," Pete smiled, giving Natalie a hug.

"No problem, I'd do anything, for this little munchkin," she laughed as Allison ran into her arms.

"So, what do we have here?" Riley asked, pushing past Natalie as she flung herself at Pete.

"Ri, what are you doing here?" Pete asked, holding her at arms length as he realized she was wearing a matching dress to his suit.

"I'm here for the awards Silly," she chuckled, playing with his hair a little bit as Allison buried her head in Natalie's shoulder.

Pete shook his head, sending an apologetic smile to the guys as he led her into the hallway, "Riley, I told you. I'm taking Ally with me tonight."

"Why the hell would you want to do that? She's what two?! She'll be asleep before the awards even start, let alone the after party. Why not take me and then we can have some fun of our own?"

"Number one she's three, number two she's my daughter and I love her more than anything in this world, besides I've taken you to every other award show I've gone too since we started dating, I think it's time to finally take her to one," he smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Right, I bet that slut Natalie talked you into this, didn't she?!"

"Excuse me?" Pete said the same time Natalie did as she stepped out behind him.

"You heard me, you're nothing more than a slut, who's trying to steal my boyfriend for his money! I mean, that's the only possible reason for why you'd still be hanging around with that bastard daughter of his."

"Why the hell would I steal your boyfriend if he's been best friends with me since we were three?! It's not like I couldn't have made a move on him before if I actually wanted to, and I already have a boyfriend of my own! I have no need for yours! And if you ever say anything about that sweet little girl again, I swear-" she began before being cut off.

"Daddy," Ally said softly, holding her arms up for her father as Riley glared down at her.

"Aww, you poor thing," she smirked, picking her up before Pete could get to her, "Daddy's little spoiled brat, too bad you're going to be replaced very soon, isn't that right," she cooed before slapping the little girl's cheek.

"I want you out of my house now!" Pete yelled, pulling Allison to his chest as she began crying, "there is no way in hell I'm going to just stand here and let you abuse my daughter!"

"But Petey, I thought you loved me? You promised we were going to the awards together!" She whined, reaching out for him.

"I never said that and you know it, now get the fuck out of my house!"

Riley rolled her eyes, before stomping away. "I'm so sorry Ally, Daddy will never let her come near you again Sweetie." Pete said softly as he rubbed her back comfortingly, "I'm so sorry Baby, I love you."

"I l...lub y...you," she said between tears.

"Shhh, it's all right, Daddy's going to make everything all right," he smiled, pulling her away slightly so he could see where Riley hit her, "can one of you guys get me some ice?"

"I already grabbed some," Patrick smiled slightly as he handed Pete the ice pack.

"Thanks man, you okay Natalie?" Pete asked, looking up at his best friend as he gently placed the ice on Ally's cheek.

"I'm fine, what she said about me doesn't bother me, I'm just pissed about what she said about Ally."

"I know, we all are," Joe smiled, patting her shoulder.

"Are you seriously going to keep seeing that biatch?" Andy asked, rewording it slightly for the baby's sake.

"I...I don't know."
Sign up to rate and review this story