Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Swallow The Blues

Google him

by sourcream 0 reviews

"Everyone practically worships him."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 367 words

0Exciting
T.V and music was Lena's only escape from the world that didn't understand her. The phone rang. It was Natalie. Friends were also her escape.
"Hello?" asked Lena
"Hello little muffin"
"Hey, Natalie,"
"What's wrong?"
"Oh, nothing, its just some girl keeps pressuring me to go to a Fall Out Boy concert with her."
"Ahem, 'that girl' has a name, Lena. Who's she?"
"The one everyone worships and who had a massive crowd surround her, today."
"Maggie."
"Ha! Well, why don't you tell her you don't want to go?"
"Don't you think that's what I've been trying to do?"
"I imagine you are."
"Yeah, well, I don't see why everyone thinks I like them."
"You're punk."
"No, I'm not."
"Have you not seen the way you dress? Black shirts, jeans, Vans, converse?"
"Yeah, I guess you could say..."
"Exactly. Everyone thinks you like them because the way you dress. Everyone punk likes Fall Out Boy practically. It's because of Pete Wentz. He's a total punk/emo guy. Everyone worships him. Therefore, people dress punk because he dresses like it. It seems they think you're a follower."
"I wouldn't agree with that theory, Nat. Maggie likes Fall Out Boy and she dresses like a total...priss."
"She's a fake fan. Teeny, if you will."
"I swear, Natalie, you know everything."
"I do. Well, I have to go, bye."
"Bye."
After the interesting conversation with Natalie, she decided to Google this "Pete Wentz" person. First, she searched images of him. She stared at the screen in disbelief. She couldn't believe what she saw. No wonder all the girls liked him. He was extremely attractive. She closed out the window. "No. I don't want to be a teeny like Maggie."

She searched Fall Out Boy on the internet for hours getting the juiciest information she could get. There was one thing she didn't do: listen to their music. She didn't even think about that.

Eventually, it was getting late and she stretched her arms. She got off the computer and looked at the clock. "Ten already?" she sighed and went to the restroom to wash her face. She changed into her pajamas and snuggled into the cool bed sheets.
Sign up to rate and review this story