Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Swallow The Blues

Lena is a hard girl to find

by sourcream 0 reviews

Lena gets a very unexpected visit.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 875 words

-1Cliche
Friday came sooner then ever. Lena put on her jeans and her yellow 'The Academy Is..." shirt with her black converse and fixed her hair in a loose ponytail; baby hairs flying everywhere. She quickly grasped her messenger bag. She quickly headed downstairs as if she was being chased. She was in a hurry. She wanted to get to school a soon as possible before she was bothered by Maggie or how she couldn't wait to go to the concert. She quickly ran to school splashing in dirty puddles that sat smack in the middle of the sidewalk. The bottom of her jeans were soaking wet, sweating and panting, she reached the doors of school and swung them open and ran to class.

She was the first one to Math class. Her teacher, Mr. Kang was barely writing the lesson on the board when suddenly he looked behind him. In amazement, he was shocked to see Lena being the first one to class. "Lena," he said. "You're early." Lena shrugged. "Yeah." Lena looked around and sighed. She forgot her books. That meant she had to go in the hall way and get them. She ran her fingers through her glossy black hair. "Mr. Kang, I forgot my books, I'll be right back." Lena ran out the door to her locker. She could hear kids saying, "Please, Maggie, I love Fall Out Boy! Let me go, please!". She had to ignore it as best as she could. She reached her locker to pull out her math book when something tapped her shoulder.
"Hello, Lena. The Fall Out Boy concert is today. Sucks you're not going to be there, huh?"
'Maggie, just leave me the hell alone."
"Fine."

Lena stomped back to class. She looked to the corner of her eye. There stood a girl in a pink tee-shirt and jeans looking at Lena.

Lena flipped her off.

No one seemed to notice.


School was over. She was ready to run home and escape the disaster. She hated her life.
It was eight. "Maggie's on her way to torture" said Lena said to her self as she turned the wheel of her iPod. Lena passed the time by chatting online with her friends. It was twelve o'clock at night. Just then, the doorbell rang. She wondered who could possibly be at the door. She walked downstairs and peeked out the window. There was a white van. She opened the door. There stood a very familiar face. He had a pink camouflage hoodie, jeans and some converse. He had eyeliner and glossy black hair that covered his forehead. Lena stood frozen.

"Hi," he said. "Our van broke down and we were just wondering if we could stay here for a while until its repaired." Lena knew who he was now. It was Pete Wentz. Lena raised her eyebrow. Her face then looked relaxed. "Yeah, sure I guess. Do what you want." Pete smiled. Lena admired his smile. It seemed so carefree and warm. "Oh, yeah," Pete said. "I hope you have room for four people to stay? Oh, plus our driver, but you don't have to worry about him. He has a friend who lives around here. But he hasn't been to Glenview in this town for ever, so he's not--"

"Don't you know when to shut up?" Lena replied rudely.

"Sorry."
"It's alright."

Just then, a voice called Pete. "Pete! What'd they say?" Pete yelled back, "Its cool!" Just then, Lena saw the four guys unpack their bags and walked to the house. They dropped their bags in Lena's living room. They had a lot of bags.

"So," said this stocky guy. He was short and wore a hat covering his eyes. He held out his hand to shake hands with Lena. "I'm Patrick." Lena did a tiny smile. "I'm Lena." Just then, some guy with a fro spoke, "That's a hot name. I'm Joe." Lena just laughed and said, "Cool, I guess. Anyway, upstairs is my parent's room. Two of you guys can crash there."

"Aren't your parents here?"
"Yeah, but they're on vacation as ironic as that sounds."
"Oh, thanks."

They all sat on the couch. Lena spotted a guy with shoulder length curly hair. She tepped him on the shoulder. "You never told me your name." Lena hinted. "Andy," he replied softly. "Andy," said Lena shaking her head in approval. "I like it. Nice piercing." He smiled. "Thanks."

Lena sat on the couch with the guys.

"So, what music are you into?" Pete asked.
"Anything but your bands."
Patrick interrupted. "Are you serious?"
Lena nodded. "Yes."
Pete sat wide eyed. "You don't know who we are, do you? We're the greatest band----"
Lena smirked. "That's your opinion, Pete. You're arrogant."
"Ha!" he said. Everyone's eye was on him. "Have you even heard of us?"
"Yeah, everyone seems to talk about you."
Pete stood up.
"Have you heard our music?"
Lena stood up.
"Yes. 'Dance, Dance' sucks!"
Pete sat.
"That's mainstream crap. It's burning your ears."
"You bet. I don't have time for this."
Patrick chuckled. "Finally, someone who doesn't know who Fall Out Boy is. Releif. Hard to find girls like you."
"Really?" Lena asked.
Joe laughed. "Yeah, Patrick speaks nothing but the truth."
Sign up to rate and review this story