Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Thnks fr th Mmrs

by lclutebark 6 reviews

Things start to change, but not exacty how they had predicted.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-19 - Updated: 2007-03-19 - 1765 words

1Exciting
A/N: Again thanks for the feedback, i really apreciate it!
And now..i'm kinda lost on what direction to take, i think that differently from my other story i'll fast forward this situation a little...haha i can't say what it is yet, suprise! haha




I woke up startled, my stomach was quivering a bit and I felt like throwing up, so I ran towards the bathroom slamming the door open against the wall, I threw the toilet lid open and throwing up. (I know, sorry )

I felt a hand in my shoulder but couldn't look up, it was so intense.
"Baby...want me to go get your mother?" Pete had moved his hand to my back and was caressing it while I finished empting my stomach down the toilet, to answer him I just shook my head, seeing that it was a very bad idea, as I was overcome with nausea once again.
"You are scaring me, Bella. I'm gonna go get your mom." He left me and I was too weak to even stop him.

A while later, it seemed it had stopped, I raised my head wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.
I got up slowly, afraid that I'd get nauseous again but it didn't happen this time. I sighed, looking at the mirror inspecting my face, there were dark circles under my eyes and they were reddish, I splashed some cold water in my face trying to wake up a bit and to clean off my face, grabbing my brush i started to brush my teeth but soon I was once again leaning in the toilet.

"Florah...are you okay sweet heart? Oh I forgot you are expecting, this should be a routine by now, you forgot to warn your friend sweet heart, he was almost banging down my door, poor thing was so nervous." She chuckled pulling my hair back out of my face, which I was glad she did.
"It's just that I don't think she was throwing up before, Mrs. Parlatore, we were together yesterday and it didn't happen..." Pete said from the door way, I looked up and noticed the way he was wrenching his hands together, a frantic look in his eyes.
"Oh...well then we need to get her to get checked in the doctor, have you taken any pregnancy exams already?" she asked helping me to get up.
"No mom...I didn't...actually I didn't even take a pregnancy test yet. And you didn't even get what I said yesterday mom...I'm not pregnant, I was just saying that uh...the guys at Jason's work have been questioning him when I'm going to give him kids..." I said and sighed in relief that I wasn't going to go forward with another lie.
"Oh well...I guess we have a reason to take one now, huh? I have to go to the hospital to get your father's stuff so when I come back I still have to call Grandma Gina...and tell her what's going on...I'm sure she will curse me out but what's done is done... oh well back to the subject I'll buy the pregnancy test while I'm way so darling just rest ok? I'll ask your friend here will make sure you are well rested and comfortable, right Peter?" she gave him a half smile and a quick kiss in my fore head after helping me to lie down.

Once the car was out of the driveway Pete sat by my side, he had been standing in the room, motionless and quiet as I stared at him waiting for some kind of reaction.
"Pete, are you okay?" he looked at me a little distracted.
"I must admit Bella, I'm scared...if you are really expecting a baby, this is going to turn big and ugly. More than it already is...can you imagine? Your mom freaking loves Jason...you just had to hear the way she was talking about him yesterday, oh my god, her eyes was shining. If she finds out she is going to be crushed and will surely hate on me" he put his head in his hands, he was really as vulnerable as I was at the moment, things were shaky and I couldn't just stop thinking in the possibility of being pregnant.
"What do you want me to say? I'm scared as well Pete...this can ruin everything we have, mostly because I guess you don't want it, huh? Just tell me now; we don't have to go any further. You are in a very comfortable position Pete, if you don't want it just turn your back now and I can go on pretending I never met you and stay in my marriage, raising my baby with a mom and dad."
"Why are you saying that? I...I'm confused that has nothing to do with wanting to back out...don't you see how fucked up is this set up? You know what? I'm just gonna wait for your mom to arrive, so then we can see what's the verdict and then we talk." He said and sat by my side as I cried silently burying my head in the pillow; he just placed his hand in my back and remained silent.


Around noon my mom had arrived, I just pretend that I haven't heard her car, I had already refused to eat breakfast and Mac and cheese Pete had cooked, I had only drink some tea.
I could hear the noise of people coming upstairs and my stomach turned, I glanced up in time to see as my mom opened the door, Pete right behind her.
It was now or never.

I took the test and moved to the bathroom did what I was supposed to and stood there waiting for it to be ready.
Pete knocked on the door "Bella, need help? Are you okay in there...come out and breath a little." He said but I didn't even answer.
"Just let her do it on her own, her papa would be so proud to be a grandfather! It was everything he wanted...now he is never going to see the baby." I heard my mom telling Pete and sniffling through the door.
I sat on the counter trying to think of the new decision that was about to be made, this time I had no control over it.
Finally it was time to look at the test; my hands were shaking so bad as I held it up, my eyes still closed fighting to not see it until it was right.
"Positive" I gasped, feeling my heart beating so fast, it was like it'd beat out of my chest.
"Mom...Pete..." I called out opening the door I was face to face with him.
"Jason is here..." he whispered and I gasped again. WHAT??
"Your mom is downstairs...Tell me...what's the result Bella?" he pleaded with me taking my hands, I put my head in his chest.
"I'm pregnant Pete...tell me what's going to happen! Please." Tears run down my face, he kissed my forehead and let me go, he started to pack his stuff back not even answering me.
"Pete..." I tried, I heard steps on the stairs, I knew it was Jason.
"Florah? You are here...baby I'm so, so, so sorry for not being here for you...even with everything going through I couldn't just leave you at this moment! I'm so sorry." He just gathered me in his arms and held me; I took in his embrace because I really needed someone that wasn't in the situation to step in.
"Oh I see you are still here...i mean...you are leaving? Why?" Jason asked Pete as he adjusted my head into the crook of his neck.
"I gotta go man...and uh...congrats dude on the baby..." Pete shook hands with Jason that looked down at me just as my mom entered the room.
"OMG so now it's official? Oh I'm gonna be a Nona!" Jason was the only one sharing the 'happiness' with my mom. He hugged me and I felt like beating the shit of him. Even if he was here and being sweet, things wouldn't change automatically, it was his show and he was doing as always, running it as he wanted.

Jason and I were taking Pete to the airport, Pete and I in the back, the silence was too much so I decided to go straight to the point.
"Pete...when I'm going to see you again?" I asked trying to swallow a lump that was in my throat.
"Bella...I really don't know...I'm really confused right now...I know you are as well. Maybe we should give it some time...you can see what happens with your relationship with your husband." I glared at him, how dare him try to be funny in the moment.
"Fuck you Pete! You know what...I...I don't wanna see you anymore...thanks for the good times and for the baby, I guess." I snorted and looked up at his face, he was mad, just how I wanted.
"You are impossible you know that? What to hear the truth? I'm not ready to be a father...that's it! I have too much on my plate and right now a baby of an adulterer relationship is not exactly want I need. I don't want to break up with you...I love you...maybe...if Jason's lies comes so naturally why don't we use this to our benefit?" Pete shrugged and I felt like ripping his ears right off of his head.
"I don't lie..." Jason tried to put his 2cent in receiving a glare in return before he could even finish, so he just kept driving.
"Pete...what is this kid is like born looking just like you? How am I going to explain? Think about the odds ..." I sighed and he grabbed my hand.
"You are like...thinking 9 months ahead of us baby...Calm down...next three or four months I'll be off on tour...you can't freak out like this while I'm away? When I come back we will test the waters and see how things might work...okay?" he kissed my forehead.
"Okay...but don't even think about screwing any one else... hear me?" I bit his finger playfully.
"I won't...you have my word." He kissed me then tenderly in the lips.
Maybe this could work, I just needed to chill out and enjoy my new situation.
Sign up to rate and review this story