Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Earth To Bella _ part I

by lclutebark 5 reviews

Gah...Jason is on his way to get his face fixed. And Momma get's something wrong...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-19 - 1956 words

1Moving
a/n:I'm amazed by all this feedback! You guys are amazing and for everyone reading thanks too.



I searched for a restroom in the hospital so I could take a deep breath by myself and think for a second.
Why in the hell Jason wanted to talk to me? His selfishness had a day to end and now I didn't care anymore. If my father said he supported me and understood all of the decisions I had made so far, I couldn't care less about who would come to me and question these decisions.
It was time to think about me and where I wanted to go from here, but I knew that I couldn't make this decision alone, seeing that now I had Pete and well my mom was in a very sensible position right now, so I'd try to give her all of my support.

I washed my face, adjusted my clothes and walked out of the restroom, I had made my decision and I was happy with it.
"Baby I've been looking all over this place for you...you sacred me for a second..." Pete was sitting in the waiting hall, my cell phone in his hands.
"I just needed to freshen up a bit...I'm sorry." I took a sit by his side.
"Your mom went to make some arrangements for the funeral, so she said that we should stay here in case something happens...your mom is a very strong lady, Bella. She looked so broken but still she knew that things have to be done, that must be pretty tough." He took my hand and kissed it.
"I know...she is a Italian mama. We couldn't expect nothing less, I guess. Anyways...is Marcy still around?" I didn't want to see her "I think she went in to her 'mather-in-law-bitch-mode' because she is afraid that people will start talking about you being here instead of Jason..." I looked down at the floor.
"yeah, she went along with your mom, it's funny because not even your mom questioned me being here yet, but she talked to Jason on the phone when you run and there's no telling what exactly what he said to her." Pete shrugged and I rolled my shoulders back trying to release the tension.
"Jason is just making sure he has the upper hand by making up a story first..."
I knew Jason...he was amazing with lies, he was just so fast and it came out so naturally, it scared me sometimes.


Mom called around 1pm to tell us to come home for lunch or else we'd end up the whole day without eating anything since the funeral would be around 5 pm, and well we still had something's to help with.
Surprisingly my mom finally asked me who exactly was Pete, and I chocked.
We were just putting my stuff away in my room when she entered, Pete was showering.
"Florah, I know this inst' the best time to start something but I really want to know who is this guy and exactly what part he is playing in your life, I had to listen to Marcy telling me how inappropriate was for you to bring this guy with you and that Jason couldn't possible agree with this. I wanna here from you..." she sat by the foot of the bed, her eyes still gave away to the several hours she spent crying but I could also read the worry in her face.
"Mom...Pete is just a friend, Jason must have told you why he is not here...so to make story short I was hanging out with Pete and needed support and he came with me." I shrugged.
"Yeah, Jason told me about his business trip...he said that he is probably going to be here by tomorrow ..." I groaned. FUCK!!


"Don't curse little lady!" oops did I just said it out loud?
"I'm sorry mom, Jason and I are going through a very rough path right now and maybe this is not really going to work out. I told dad about this...he said that he's support me in any decision I'd make and no matter how many or how much you've loved that is always supposed to be a bigger love somewhere and I was too young to not search for it..." was I really going to dish the beans to my mom? Maybe not right now.
Pete came out of the bathroom, wearing a towel around his wait his bangs falling on his eye and chest dripping from the shower.
"Oh...so...you are sharing the room? I think we have plenty." My mom said looking a little suspicious at Pete with his overly tattooed body.
"Actually Aunty said that some of dad's relatives are coming, so they may sleep here so why not share the room, we are just friends mom, don't worry." I shrugged it off, trying not to stare at that perfect tanned chest.
"Don't worry Mrs Parlatore, actually I've very low profile about it but your daughter is not at risk with me...if you know what I mean..." he winked at my mom and I wanted to shake him or kissing him - gah.
"Ohhh I'm so sorry son! I guess I understand, well is still weird because you are still a man and she is still a very married woman, no matter what kind of problems they are having...okay, okay I'll shut it. I need to get ready and learn to be a widow I guess." She sniffled and I gave her my support hugging her and letting her cry In my arms, I looked up at Pete and he blew a kiss as he gathered his clothes walking back to the bathroom to change.




It was around 4pm and we were ready but just waiting around from the call of the hospital so we could go to the cemetery and well get this day over it and remember my dad for all the good things he had done, his strong personality, his love for the family, his drive for work and well the loving husband he was.
It was never easy saying goodbye to people important in your life and exactly how do you get over the death of someone so young and so loved by others. I guess it was time to learn; I just couldn't help but repeat the wise words my dad had shared with me just moments before he passed away. I'd always have them in my heart, no matter what happened to me and maybe what would be of my relationship with Pete, I'd always owe him for freeing me from the burden of unhappiness. Even if it had been my choice, I was free of myself, for being so dedicated to a completely fake marriage, because I felt like I had to act like the loved wife, I wanted to play my mom's part, but seeing it fail left me bitter at myself and now I was free of that bitterness.

"Tell me why Jason is not here, Florah Bella." Come Marcy's icy voice from behind me after the funeral.
"Marcy this is really not the place." I look pointedly at her, tired and fed up with her attitude.
"I'll make it the 'place' if you want...I'm tired and I want to know why my son is not at your side and Peter is here playing the dear and beloved son in law." She squeaked.
"Well, your son is lying again...this time at work saying that he needed time of because we are expecting and I'm not really healthy at the moment..."
she looked at me and sighed.
"This is getting out of hand..."
"Oh, really! The best part is where he takes off to a gay cruise as he actually get 3 day's off work AND doesn't tell me anything about it. I just know because I picked up the pieces from voice mails and stuff and oh of course I met with his freaking boss on my way to LA on Friday and found that that I was pregnant!" I said a little loud just as my mom entered the kitchen.
Oh oh.
"OMG! Are you serious? You are going to give me a grandson?" she squealed.
"Mom, listen to me it's not like..." she went out of the kitchen shouting that she was going to be a grandmother, I looked at Marcy and sighed, this wasn't going to be good.
"Bella? What's this about?" Pete entered the kitchen wide eyed.
"She heard me talking to Marcy about how Jason lied at work and stuff and she got me saying that I was 'pregnant' and wouldn't listen to me as I tried to explain...why everything goes wrong Pete?" I started sobbing and soon the tears, fat ones were falling down my face.
"Oh no darling you've had enough of crying today... know what? Let's get you in your room, let's rest and tomorrow we will see what we can do...when Jason arrives..." Marcy gasped and I didn't feel like explaining anything.
"He told Mrs. Parlatore that he is coming...we don't know when..."Pete was my savior; he took my hand then as we went out of the kitchen, upstairs towards my room.

Half an hour later I exited a very relaxing shower, Pete had been right it was good for me to let go and call it a night, he was reading when I came out, yeah he was reading the book.
"Don't worry, I'm just reading for entertainment, really." He put the book on the stand and sat up in bed, he wore pajama pants and a sleeved black shirt, while I used one of his boxer shorts and a clandestine shirt I had stolen from his stuff.

"Lay down here and I'll give you a massage and I want you to hear something." I looked at him and did as he told.
He was picking his ipod from his bag and was setting it up then handing it to me. I laid on my back and plugged the ear buds on, Pete kissed the side of my head and got down to business, massaging my back.
The music started to play and I listened.

Earth to Bella
You think you've got it all figured in
Earth to Bella
Everything you know is wrong (well almost)
Earth to Bella
I see where you are not listening
I bear the burden of being the voice that let's you know
We all grow old
And before you swim you've gotta be okay to sink

I tried to look at him and show my emotion but I was so relaxed that my body couldn't do much, but I knew he had noticed that I had understood by kissing my neck.

Earth to Bella
The world can be an unfriendly place
So hold your head up
And do your best to save some face
It's not so hard
Just undo yourself and see a second sun
ascend

I'm okay to sink
Ok to sink
I'm okay to sink
ok to sink
I'm okay to sink


I gathered my strength and sat up in the bed turning around and kissing him, as tears run down my face, now it was for no reason at all I guess. It was just...an emotion I couldn't hold back.
"Everything is going to be fine, my love. I'm not leaving you."
"I love you..."I whispered to him as he stood there sitting on the bed holding each other after a long day that was more like an emotional rollercoaster.



*The song is Earth to Bella-part I. by Incubus.
Sign up to rate and review this story