Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Can't Let You Go

Forgive Me, My Weakness

by skull_cheeks 1 review

The good and the bad times, we've been though them all. Petah Story...or Is It? Tehe :d

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 957 words

0Unrated
"It a unanimous vote. We win."

Arguements about what genre of movie we would be watching were common when sharing a tour bus with 3 guys, plus another girl and an interviewer for the week.

"Hell no! That's not fair, you cheated Jade!"

The screams from my best friend, Darla, filled the sitting area. I hunched up my shoulders and raised my hands.

"No I didn't! How dare you!"

"I call 'em like I see 'em."

"What are you trying to say?"

I could tell this arugement was going far beyond what type of movie we'd be watching that night. Hell, I didn't even know if we would watcha movive. But, I knew she was going somewhere with this conversation and I wanted to find out.

"You know damn well what I'm trying to say. The only reason why you always 'win'," she put her fingers up to make air quotations. ", is because you're sleeping with the bassist!" she screamed.

Shocked, I stood silent. The bus was equally silent. I looked at her, with pure wrath. How dare she call me out. And what I do to whom I do it to was none of her business, even if I do, well did, tell her.

"What the fuck? Some shitty move you made. And that's not the reason why I always supposedly 'win'," I put up the same phony air quotations she made. ", I win because I just have better taste in movie genres than you. Unlike you, I watch all types of genres and I can relate to the guys moods. Fuck this and fuck you. Movie night is over for me!"

I stormed off into the back and crawled into the bunk I shared with Pete. I fiercely grabbed my blue Mogu ball-shapped pillow and layed in the fetial posistion. My throat stung and I felt like I needed water. Mumurs of voices could be heard in the sittin area, but I pulled the curtain back, trying to block them out.

I was pretty sure everybody knew that Pete and I enjoyed each other's company here and there a few times, but what made me upset was that she brought it up in the so-called arguement. What a bitch. Yeah, I knew she thought he was hott and nice, but I didn't think she had feelings for him. Pete and I had been going out since the beginning of last year, so where did those so-called feelings come from?

Sighing into my pillow, which I named Herman, I breathed in and out. Soon afterwards I heard the curtain being pulled back. I felt the bunk shift and someone wrap their arms around me. I knew it was Pete. His calloused fingers rubbed my elbows with such comfort, I turned over and hugged him. He returned it and layed down next to me, pulling the curtain back.

We layed there in silence for a few moments before I spoke.

"I'm sorry."

Looking down at me, or atleast the top of my head, Pete nodded.

"It's okay. I'm pretty sure everybody knew...even the interviewer"

I smiled on his chest and he must have felt it because he chuckeled.

"You always know what to say."

"I try. You're a very sexy girl, whos very hard to please."

I smiled again, letting out a laugh.

"Guns 'N Roses, sweet."

"You know your music, that's what I like about you."

"What I like about you, you hold me tight."

"Lilix?"

"Yeah, not the original, sorry."

"It's okay, the way you said it made me know."

For, what I'm sure was a few minuets, Pete and I layed there in the bunk with me resting on his chest. I coulod hear him inhale and exhale. It comforted me. I decided to put one some music. The bunk had it's own headphones and cd/iPod player. Plugging my iPod up to it, music from Madonna poured out. I started to sing along and Pete listened, rubbing my lower back.

"Haven't we met? You're some kind of beautiful stranger. You could be good for me. I have a taste for danger."

I paused at the chours. Just like the band, the song played on.

"You have a good voice. I could use you for backup vocals or something."

I let out a chuckle.

"Ha-ha, I think I have a horrible voice."

I looked up at Pete, who looked down at me with those hazel eyes that I adore.

"No, I'm serious."

I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Thanks, love. But, I think I'll just stick to being here for you and the band."

Pete nodded and layed his head back down. While I was singing, he managed to steal Herman, but I didn't mind.

"I looked into your eyes, and my world came tumbling down. You're the devil in disguise, that's why I'm singing this song to you."

The feel good vibes from the song was felt though the bunk. It made me think of how much an affect Pete, as well as Madonna, had on me. I forgot about the stupid fight with Darla and shut my mind off. I made a mental note to apologize for yelling at her, and that she could pick what movies we'd watch for next week. Even though she started it.

Curling up close to Pete, my right leg on his and his left on mine, I drifted off into a deep sleep. The sound of StickWitU by the Pussycat Dolls soon flowed into the bunk and my eyes closed. I most definaly wanted to stick around with Mr. Pete Wentz, especially for the duration of this tour.



Sorry for spelling and errors of all sorts. I'm really excited for this story. Big things indeed :d
Sign up to rate and review this story