Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Can't Let You Go

Pop The Champange

by skull_cheeks 1 review

Living my life in the fastlane.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 737 words

0Unrated
"I wanna dance. Come dance with meeee."

Darla was standing in front of me, completely wasted. Her chesnut brown hair was matted into a ponytail, and her silvery sequined dress was a raised a tad higher than expected. She began to pull on my hands.

"I guess I'm going to dance. Care to join?"

My attention was diverted to Pete, who was sitting calm in the booth. Taking a sip of his Sprite with no ice, he shook his head 'No'.

"Nah, I'm good. You have a good time."

I shrugged and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. Pulling away, I let Darla lead me out to the dance floor. I didn't expect it to be this crowded, but VIP areas are hardly ever crowded. She led me to the main dance floor and I could see our room. I caught a glimpse of Joe staring out the window and waved to him, he waved back.

"Mmm, feel the song."

Darla was dancing circles around me. Smiling, I let loose a bit and began to dance with her. 'Grillz' had just went off and a new song that I had heard from a commerical began to play.

"I can give you what you want. I can make your heart beat short. I can make you ice cream. We could be a sweet team. Melting in your vice dreams, sport."

The song was so new wave meets electronica, I couldn't help but dance. I grabbed Darla's hands and intwined my fingers with hers. Slowly dancing, I moved forward and began pressing my body with hers. She laughed and began to dance seductivley with me. I was so caught up in the feel good mood, that I didn't notice she was behind me, her arms traveling up and down my body, and we were both sweaty. By now, we had put on a show.

I turned her around, so that she was in front of me and I was pressing up on her backside. I began to move my arms over the sides of her figure and through her hair. She danced with my body in sync with hers. Turning around to only whisper, "Damn Jade, no wonder you're my best friend."

I smiled and continued dancing. The next song that played was a little erotic. By now, it was getting hot and I decided to go back to the VIP lounge.

"I'm going back up, you good?"

Nodding, Darla found someone new to dance with.

Walking up the steps to get back to the VIP area, I decided to make a pit-stop to the ladies room. Pushing the clunky metal doors, I stumbbled into the area. It was cloudy and smokey. Girls stood around smoking, exchanging tampons, and snorting coke. I walked over towards one of the free mirrors and turned the faccuet on. Splashing water on my face, I looked at my reflection.

My caramel skin was drenched with tiny sweat sparklets and my once-straight black hair was now a head full of curls. My black bra was nearly visable though my white tee and my straight leg jeans weren't startch straight anymore. To my surprise, the silver Steve Madden flats I wore were in tact. Washing my face once more, I dried off, moved past the dope-fiends and out the door to our VIP area.

I walked over to Pete and collapsed onto his lap. He shifted a bit so that we were both comfeterable.

"Eww, you're all sweaty." he joked.

I playfully hit him.

"Well, you're always sweaty after a show, but do I complain? Of course not!"

Laughing Pete kissed my left cheek and I turned around to kiss him. He and began playing with the hem of my white tee. Every now and then he would touch the surrounding skin underneath it and make little trails with his fingertips. I liked when he did that, it drove me crazy sometimes.

"Peteeee." I whined, playfully. I turned around to face him.

"Jadeeee." he mimicked.

"Can we go?"

"What for?"

I smiled seductivly.

"Do you really need an answer?"

Smiling, Pete grabbed my hand and we got up. Saying bye to everyone, we left the club and went back to his home in the hills.

"Rip off your clothes." I giggled, while putting on a very private and very sweaty show for Pete.



Update complete. Now, can everyone be a doll and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story