Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New York Eyes and Chicago Thighs

We're going to NYC BABY!!

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

Yet another story about, Miss Simone, I just have this great idea. Anywho, Simone and her friends, Nicole and Bri, are going to New York City for New Years Eve. Nicole and Bri are sick and tired of...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 838 words

0Unrated
"NYC baby!!" said Nicole.
"Oh my gosh I know!! I can't wait!!" exclaimed Bri.
"Hott guys, fashion, money, what more could you possibly ask for??" exclaimed Nicole.
"It's going to be soo rad!! And plus the MCR concert's gonna rock!!" said Simone, excitedly.
Nicole smiled and Bri rolled her eyes, just then Simone's brother, Jon came walking into the living room where the girls were and he looked like he'd just woken up. Nicole's ears perked up and her eyes lit up at the sight of Jon with no shirt on and jeans that were sagging down. She's always had a crush on Jon ever since the girls were little.
"H-Hi Jon," said Nicole, nervously.
"Hey," Jon incoherently replied back.
The boy seemed to still be half asleep and he had made himself comfortable, on the couch next to Simone. He used Simone as a pillow rest and then turned on the T.V.
"Goin' to New York?" asked Jon.
"Yep!!" said Nicole cheerfully.
"Because that's not like a million miles away," replied Jon.
"Ever heard of a plane, Jonathan?" teased Simone.
Jon nodded and then his stomach rumbled.
"I'm starving, Simone, make me some food," said Jon.
"Make your own food," replied Simone.
Jon made a face, got up and made himself some cereal and milk, because that's the only thing he can make.
Simone and her friends were listening to music and when suddenly, William from 'The Academy Is....' entered the room.
"Oh my gosh, Jon knows like EVERYONE!!" exclaimed Nicole.
Simone smiled and said, "William's not everyone, and he's just from a band, that Jon plays in sometimes, nothing too special."
"Not special?? How can you be soo calm with a Mr. Mc Famous in the same room as you??" asked Nicole.
Simone laughed and then went to give William a hug. William was like another older brother to her and so they acted like they were siblings. Jon met up with William and then they went down stairs to the basement, to rehearse. Simone made herself a cup of tea and brought out some Gudiva chocolates for she and her friends. The girls ate the chocolates and then looked through magazines about fashion in New York.
**
The next day, the girls drove to the airport, bright and early and were estatic for their trip to New York. They would laugh and talk about their trip. It was two nights before New Years Eve and the girls were out shopping, when they noticed a poster for MCR, or well.... Simone noticed it. She was estatic and started screaming in the middle of the Virgin Records store.
"Whoa there Simoney, calm down," said Nicole.
"Sorry it's just it's MCR!! Aren't they soo freakn' hott??" asked Simone.
"Sure if you like dead guys," replied Nicole.
Simone made a face and then looked at the poster in awe. She bought the poster along with 'The Academy Is...' new cd and an iTunes card.
The girls walked back onto the strip of stores and they were listening to the music that was blasting. Being Christmas time, radio stations blasted music in honor of New Years Eve.
"You never did. I'm not sayin' that I'm not breakn' some hearts tonight, girl!!" sang Simone; then she giggled.
Simone continued to dance in the street and sing a long with the radio that was playing 'Slow Down'. She and her friends then walked over to Starbucks and got coffees, to warm up.
"Oh my gosh it's soo cold out!!" said Nicole.
"Yea, but at least we're in New York, with at least 2 Starbucks on each block," stated Simone.
The three girls continued to enjoy their coffees when suddenly a very attractive guy walked into the store. He had short black hair, a lip ring, and he was dressed in a white shirt, a black coat, and tight black jeans. Simone was speechless, there he was, the man she'd been obsessing about for months and he was right there, in front of her; it was Mr. Frank Iero himself. Simone didn't move, she couldn't; it was almost like she was a statue. She watched Frank order his drink and then walk out of the store, like it was nothing. She knew that she had just blown her once in a lifetime chance to meet such an amazing musician like him.
"Something wrong??" asked Nicole.
"Yea, you look like you're going to cry," added Bri.
"Ohh it's it's nothing, really. I-I'll be ok," Simone assured her concerned friends.
Simone continued to drink the rest of her coffee and then she and her friends decided to go back to the hotel. At the hotel, the three girls went to the spa for, massages, facials, pedicures, and manicures; they always loved to pamper themselves. Simone got black nail polish on her finger and toenails; topping her toes off with glued on rhinestones, it was Simone's sophisticated, but edgier side. Bri got a French manicure on her finger and toenails and so did Nicole, but with rhinestones.
Sign up to rate and review this story