Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New York Eyes and Chicago Thighs

New Years Rockn' Eve...MCR style

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

It's New Years Eve in NYC!! The girls are amp'd for tonight's occasion and soon meet some very attractive rockstars....and friends. Miss Simone can't control her lust for Mr. Iero....soo what does ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 870 words

0Unrated
"It's New Years Eve!!" said Simone.
The three girls were at breakfast in their hotel's lobby and they were really excited about tonight's festivities.
"We're going to look super fab tonight!!" said Nicole.
"Oh totally," agreed Bri.
The girls finished their breakfast and then headed to their rooms to get out of their pajamas and into some normal clothes. After about an hour, the girls were all showered, dressed, and ready to hit the city. They were to report back to their hotel at around 6:45 to eat dinner and get ready for the concert that night, a night that would forever change their lives.
After a few hours of shopping and sight seeing the girls were already back in their room and were getting ready for the eventful night that they'd been looking forward to; New Years Eve.
"Oh my gosh I can't believe that it's tonight!!" exclaimed Simone.
"I know!! It's gonna rock!!" replied Nicole.
The girls finished getting ready and then headed out to Rockefeller Center for the concert. The were watching bands perform and Simone kept an eye out for My Chemical Romance. She followed her friends all over the venue until they spotted a coffee stand. The three girls got their coffees and continued to make their way around the outside venue, in the freezing cold.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, Simone spots a gorgeous guy with black hair, tight pants, a black shirt, a leather jacket, and a lip ring; there he was in the flesh, Frank Iero. Simone's heart sank to her stomach, she was in complete shock, and Nicole quickly caught onto as to whom her friend was starring at.
"You ok, Simoney??" asked Nicole.
"Hmm?? Ohh yea I-I'm f-fine. Umm, there's umm, do you guys see that group of people over there??" asked Simone.
Nicole and Bri nodded, and then they realized who it was.
"Well??" asked Bri
"Well what??" asked Simone.
"Are you going to make a move or what??" asked Nicole.
Simone smiled and blushed to herself, because she knew that she was about ready to jump into Frank's arms and kiss him all over, but tried to contain herself. Nicole and Bri kept on telling her to make a move, so Simone finally decided to walk over to Frank and his friends. She put her hand on his back, then she took the back of his head into her hands and she passionately placed a sultry kiss on his soft pierced lips. Frank put his arms around her waist and continued to kiss the beautiful and sultry black haired girl.
"Whoa," said Frank.
Frank's friends were in totally shock and not to mention speechless. Simone looked back at her friends, whom were shocked as well, but managed to give her the thumbs up. She smiled and then turned her focus back to Frank; who couldn't believe his eye-linered-eyes.
"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. I'm Simone," said Simone, formally introducing herself.
"Hi Simone, I'm Stephanie, but everyone calls me Steph. This is Alicia, Mikey, Gerard, Ray, Bob, and well you know Frank, or at least his lips," laughed Steph.
"Nice to meet you. I'm a big fan of MCR and my friends surprised me with tickets to your show tonight, so I was just hoping that I'd see you guys, like face-to-face," explained Simone.
"So, Uhh how old are you??" asked Frank; still in shock.
Simone laughed to herself and replied, "Twenty-one."
"Robbin' the cradle there Frankie," laughed Alicia.
The rest of the band, including Simone, laughed at Alicia's comment. Then, Frank took Simone's hand, and started to walk with the rest of the band to their VIP room. They all kept on talking; Frank and Simone were flirting A LOT and they shared a few more kisses, throughout the night. Nicole and Bri went off to find some hotties of their own and text Simone about their whereabouts. They all decided to meet up later to go back to the hotel and what not.
"So, where are you from??" asked Steph.
"I'm from Chicago, actually, I just got here yesterday. Are you all from New Jersey?? I know the band is, but where are you from Steph??" asked Simone.
"New Jersey. I've known the guys my whole life. Actually, Ray's my big brother," replied Steph.
"Ohh really?? Wow, that's really cool. I thought I noticed a resemblance," said Simone.
They all went to MCR's dressing room and were learning about each other. Simone shared some stories from Chicago and also mentioned that her brother, Jon, was in 'The Academy Is....", but would soon be in 'Panic! @ the Disco'. Simone and Frank kept on sharing kisses throughout the night and everyone thought it was cute.
"So when are you due??" asked Simone.
"Um in like April," replied Steph.
"Awe, that's good. I bet you're like super excited," said Simone.
Steph half smiled and then meekly nodded. She was excited to have Gerard's child, but she also hated lying to her brother. Steph, knew that Simone was oblivious to what has happened over the years and so she just decided to leave her out of it; but if Simone was to be with Frank, she was bound to find out, somehow.
Sign up to rate and review this story