Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New York Eyes and Chicago Thighs

Disenchanted

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

Frankie + Simoney= LOVE!! Simone faces an event that will FOREVER change her life. There's lyrics to the song 'Disenchanted' by MCR in this story. Throughout the text. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 1288 words

1Moving
Well I was there on the day
They sold the cause for the queen,
And when the lights all went out
We watched our lives on the screen.
I hate the ending myself,
But it started with an alright scene.
Stephanie and Alicia had gone shopping for the baby and Simone was on the phone with her brother, Jon, whom was telling her some awful news. The awful news was concerning their dad. He had just suffered a massive stroke. Simone was crying and asking her brother for all the details. She then hung-up and walked-over to Frank, to tell him the news.

"So he had a stroke?" asked Frank.
Simone nodded with her face in her hands. She was sitting in a chair in the rehearsal hall in New Jersey. Simone had just found out that her father had become deathly ill and she didn't know where to turn. Frank was knealing before his girlfriend, and trying to comfort her.

"But I-I'll be alright, really. I just have to pray and live life, right??" said Simone, trying to smile.

Frank wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and then kissed her forehead. He felt her heart beating in unison with his; it was such a great feeling. Suddenly they heard the door open and then heard some foot steps.

"What's up??" asked Gerard.

"My mom just called and told me that my dad just had a stroke," said Simone, as she whiped away her tears.

Gerard nodded, apologized, and gave Simone a hug. Simone was starting to feel a little bit better, because Gee and Frank were taking good care of her. She was now going to spend a little bit of time with the guys of My Chemical Romance, because she didn't want to leave her boyfriend, Frank.

"Babe, you wanna go somewhere??" asked Frank.

Simone nodded and took his hand. They soon left the rehearsal studio and went for a drive. They passed by a hair salon, and Simone's ears perked up. She looked at the mirror in Frank's car's visor and then examined her thick, black, hair.

She decided that she wanted to get her hair cut; I mean....CHOPPED!!

It was the roar of the crowd
That gave me heartache to sing.
It was a lie when they smiled
And said, "you won't feel a thing"
And as we ran from the cops
We laughed so hard it would sting
Yeah yeah, oh

"Babe, can we stop at that salon??" asked Simone, sweetly.
"You want to get your hair cut?? But I love it," said replied Frank.
Simone nodded and then Frank drove into the parking lot to the salon. He helped her out of the car and took her hand. Simone had some money for her New York trip and decided to splurg and get a hair cut and dye.
"So, what can I do for you today??" asked Karen, the hair stylist.
"Uhmm, I want it short and can you put some red and blonde streaks in it??" asked Simone.
Karen nodded and commented that Simone would look hott!! Well, hott-ER!! Karen went to mix the hair dye and Simone started to talk to Frank. Frank was signing an autograph for a fan. He asked Simone if she wanted to go and see her dad. She agreed to after she got her hair done.
Afterawhile, Simone's hair was cut, dyed, straightened, and teased. She loved her new look and so did Frank. She thanked her stylist and paid for her cut, then the two ventured back to Frank's car. Soon they were on their way to the airport. Frank had a friend that worked at the airport and with celebrities, so they had a private plane ready to take off and go to Chicago. After about an hour and a half on the plane, they landed and then Simone called her brother, Jon, to have him come and pick them up.
If I'm so wrong (so wrong, so wrong)
How can you listen all night long? (night long, night long)
Now will it matter after I'm gone?
Because you never learn a goddamned thing.
You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya


"So how is he??" asked Simone.

"He's ok. I mean it's so weird that it could really happen ya know??" replied Jon.

Jon drove Simone and Frank to the hospital, where her father was. Once they reached it, they were greeted by Simone's friends, Alex, Lindsey, and Bridget.

Simone walked into her father's room with Frank. She saw him on his side, his face drewping down on his left side of his fragile body, and his breathing was irregular and fast. Simone tried to hold back her tears and sat down next to her dad.

"Simone??" asked her dad.

"Daddy??" asked Simone.

Simone walked over to her dad and tried to talk to him without bursting into tears and screaming. Her heart was breaking as she stared at her weak hero. She knew that she had to be strong for him just like how he's always been strong for her. So as she sat next to her dad, she began to feel the sting of tears hit her eye-lids and stream down her face.

"I'm sorry, Simone," said her dad.

"It's ok, daddy. Don't apologize," said Simone.
Simone then couldn't keep back her tears any longer and turned to walk out, but was stopped by Frank.

"Shh, babe, it's ok. You want to go??" asked Frank, trying to comfort her.

Simone nodded as she cried into Frank's shoulder. Frank put his arms around her and they slowly walked away from the room. Simone sat in the waiting room with her family and Frank. She was so upset that she seemed to be zoning-out.
Lindsey walked over to Simone and handed her a pink bear.

"Hug it, it'll make you feel better," said Lindsey.

Simone looked up from her hands and smiled. She hugged the bear, then her best friend.
"Thanks, Linds, you always know what to do," said Simone.

I spent my high school career
Spit on and shoved to agree
So I could watch all my heroes
Sell a car on tv
Bring out the old guillotine
We'll show 'em what we all mean.
Yeah yeah, oh
If I'm so wrong (so wrong, so wrong)
How can you listen all night long? (night long, night long)
Now will it matter long after I'm gone?
Because you never learn a goddamned thing.

Alex and Bridget both gave Simone a Monster and a bar of Gudiva chocolate, because if they knew their bestfriend, they knew she LOVED energy drinks and chocolate. Simone was VERY gratious for her gifts and the four hugged each other. Frank started playing with the bear.

Simone put her head phones on and MCR's song, 'Disenchanted' came on and she listened to it. It was a sad song, but it helped her to listen to music other than her own thoughts. MCR's music has always helped her through things in the past, so she snuggled up next to Frank, whom was now sitting on the floor with Lindsey's bear, and she put her head on his lap. He started to rub her head and she fell asleep.

You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya
So go, go away, just go, run away.
But where did you run to? And where did you hide?
Go find another way, price you pay
Sign up to rate and review this story