Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New York Eyes and Chicago Thighs

How could this happen to me?

by TeamWentz17 1 review

A month went by and Simone's dad got worse. Frank has tried desperately to help her. He's got something up his sleeve, but needs Simone's dad's permission first. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2007-06-08 - Updated: 2007-06-09 - 886 words

0Unrated
"Just give me a minute," said Frank.

He hugged Simone once more and then went into her father's hospital room. He saw Simone's father, weakening every minute. This saddened him because he knew that he had no clue how to resolve this tradegy.

"Umm, Sir??" asked Frank.

"Call me Ray," said Simone's father.

Frank took a deep breath and then replied, "Ok, Ray. Umm, I would like to ask you something."

Simone's dad moved his head over to Frank's direction and gave him an interested look.

"I would like to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage," said Frank, nervously.

Simone's dad took a deep breath, thought about it, and then started to say how much his little girl means to him. She only deserved the best in life and that included a well thoughtout and devoted husband. Ray only knew Frank for a short time. Frank would comeover for some family get togethers, but that was pretty much it.

"Do you love Simone??" asked Ray.

"More than anything. I would die for her," replied Frank.

"Then marry her. She needs you now and it looks like I might not make it. Please take care of my little girl. She's my angel and my shining star. Simone's a good girl and a devoted Christian. You're meant for her, Frank," said Ray.

Frank couldn't believe what Simone's father was saying. All of these meaningful sayings and what not. This made Frank's heart decide to truly marry his girlfriend. He then thanked Ray and went out into the ICU waiting room to meet with Simone and her sisters and brother. He walked up to Simone and kissed her while holding her tight.

Just then a nurse came running into the ICU hallway and had a look of panic on her face. Simone, Jennie, Lisa, and Eric all jumped up and ran to the glass window. They could hear nurses and doctors stattering around trying to save a patient's life. Just then a nurse came running out of the room, with a pale expression.

"Oh my gosh it's DADDY!!" screamed Simone.

She then bursted into tears and was bent over in pain. Her heart was racing and she quickly opened the door. She ran to her father's room, but was quickly stopped by a doctor. The doctor said that she needed to be taken to another room that was just around the corner. Her sister, Lisa, followed her. Inside the room the two sisters lost it. Was their father actually dieing??

After several minutes, which felt like hours, a nurse came into the room and explained that their father had just had a massive stroke to the Cerebelum and wasn't going to make it. They had to take him off life-support, today. Simone then felt numb and weak. So weak to the point she fainted on the floor. She then awoke to Frank's hand rubbing her head and a cold towel around her neck. She looked up and remembered why she had fainted. Then she sat up and asked Frank to go with her to say good-bye. How DOES one say good-bye??

They entered the room and Simone saw her dying father, laying there helplessly, as the nurses weened his precious life away. She took her father's hand and held it tight. She felt the warmth of her hero's body warm her hand. She felt his I.V. tube with her right hand as she held his hand with her left hand. She then started to say how much he meant to her and what a GREAT father he is. Simone also said to leave a spot in the choir for her and Frank. Simone then couldn't handle it anymore, so she kissed her father one last time and walked out of the room.

Frank followed and as they made their way outside the ICU hallway. Frank stopped Simone. He looked deeply into her beautiful brown and hazel eyes (her eyes are two different colors) and he smiled.

"Now, the last thing your father told me was that you're a special girl and ONLY deserves a special guy in her life. He told me to take GOOD care of you and I will fully intend to do so," explained Frank.

Simone was confused, but her confusion quickly turned into amazement as she watched her boyfriend get down on one knee. He pulled out a small red box out of his hoodie pocket. He opened it up and displayed a glistening pink diamond ring with a platinum band around it. Simone was taken aback. She was speechless.

Frank then took her hand and began to say, "Simone, from the moment I met you I knew that we were meant to be together." "Now, I'm going to ask you something and I hope you will accept." "Will you marry me??"

Simone started to cry again and then accepted her boyfriend's proposal. Frank slipped the ring onto his new fiance's left ring finger and kissed her passionately, for all to see. They hugged, cryed, and kissed, and then Frank took her back to her family. Everyone seemed to be numb, because they had just seen their hero go to Jesus. When they learned of Simone and Frank's uplifting news, they were estatic.

A/N: Dedicated to my father....I'll miss you always!!
Sign up to rate and review this story