Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New York Eyes and Chicago Thighs

All heads are bowed in silence....

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Funeral....not fun. Try to Enjoy this chapter!! I kinda got out some aggression.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2007-06-12 - Updated: 2007-06-12 - 583 words

0Unrated
Simone entered the church with teary eyes. She was holding onto her new fiancee's hand and whipping her eyes. They soon met up with the rest of Simone's family and her step mom, Michele. Simone wasn't all there. She just kept her focus on the casket, no more than 10 ft away. She walked over to her father and broke down even more. She felt a firm hand on her shoulder, which soon was met by other hands. Frank, Krystle, Gerard, and Mikey all were comforting and hugging her. Krystle and Simone shared a long, emotional, best friend hug. They both started to cry on each other's shoulders.

Frank guided his fiancee back to the pew where her family was. He held her tight and whipped her tears away with his hand. The funeral was beautiful. Everything that was said was beautiful. Gerard came over to Simone and put his arm around her. She tried to smile, but couldn't.

"What up lady??" asked Gerard.

"This is so hard, Gee," replied Simone.

"I know. I'm here for you, K?? We all are," Gerard assured her.

Simone walked over to Frank's car and waited for him. Just as soon as she got to his car she was met by her step-mom, Michele.

"Hey Michele," said Simone, sweetly.

"Hi Simone dear," said Michele.

They hugged and then looked at each other. Michele asked whom Simone was waiting for and she replied that she was waiting for Frank. Frank had gone and talked to the rest of Simone's family. He was such a nice guy like that.

"I can't believe you're dating him," said Michele.

"What do you mean by that??" asked Simone.

"I mean, just look at him. He's so dark and scary looking," replied Michele.

Simone shot Michele a confused look.

"You know you're trashing my fiancee," said Simone.

"Simoney dear, you know you can do better," said Michele.

"Can I?? Can I really do better?? Frank's the BEST thing that's happened to me, romantically. He's my fiancee, my best friend, and he can actually put up with me," said Simone, in Frank's defense.

"Hey Simone," said Frank.

Michele and Simone stopped bickering and stared at Frank.

"What's going on??" asked Frank.

"Oh not much. Just talking," said Simone, sarcastically.

"Ok, umm so I've gotta go get some ice cream and Vernors. I asked Jen and Lisa what I could do to make them smile and they suggested these Boston Chillers or Coolers, something like that, but yea I gotta hit Kroger before we go to your house," said Frank.

"Boston Coolers?? Yum!! My fave!!" said Simone.

Simone hardly said good-bye to Michele, she just smiled then got into her fiancee's car and they headed towards the grocery store. Once they reached the grocery store, Simone got a Tab Energy Drink and then met up with Frank at the icecream section. Once they got their groceries they paid for it and then Frank said he had to go get something.

"Ok, well I'll just wait for you in the car," said Simone.

They kissed and Frank gave her the keys. Simone then walked to his car, opened the door, and started to play the radio. She then jumped when Frank knocked on the door. She opened it and saw that Frank had a bouquet of white and pink roses. She smiled and Frank handed her the bouquet.

A/N: Dedicated to Daddy and Krystle. I love you guys!! Daddy, I miss you!! Krystle thank-you for EVERYTHING!!
Sign up to rate and review this story