Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Living Life Up

Chapter one, a look at Theresa's Diary and Say What? A dance!

by CompetiveSwimmaChick 7 reviews

I'll just say the first lines cause I can't think of a good summary, like usual. Please read and review. Luv ya! Age 18 - a year to party, take chances, go on date, 'firsts', and to live life up...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-01-29 - 656 words

0Unrated
Hey Guys!! A new story, I'm kinda stuck on the other one. And for my 3 faithful reviewers of the last chapter of "Why Me", I will be taking it out, editing it, and making it it's own story. I will add another third chapter to "Why Me". Wow, that's four stories, two new ones which are gonna be launched. This story starts off in Theresa' point of view, in her diary, then changes to third person. Read, Review and Rate!

Theresa's Diary:
Age 18 - a year to party, take chances, go on date, 'firsts', and to live life up to it's fullest. And what are me and my friends doing? Staying at some random place far from home protecting the world from an evil Greek God. Well, it's not really that bad. I've met 6 lifelong friends, learned some pretty awesome things, gone to new places, and lots of other pretty cool things. But, still, I have to wonder where me and my friends would if we lived a normal life of an 18-year-old. Ya, maybe weren't not all 18 - Atlanta and Odie are younger - but if you think about it, we're all 18 in spirit. Odie smarter than most 18 year olds and is in the same classes as me so you could call him 18. And Atlanta is well, Atlanta. But me and Archie are her best friends and she hangs around mostly with 18 year olds so I think you could consider her one of us.
End of Theresa's Diary,

Theresa logged off her computer diary and shut down her laptop to the sound of Atlanta's voice, calling her from downstairs. She had no idea why. Perhaps Athena wasn't back yet from her visit to the Underworld and someone was going to try and bribe her into cooking a meal for all 7 of them. Not that she minded. Though Theresa could cook an awfully scrumptious meal, she hardly had a chance to at home. Her family's cook, Jenna, took care of all meal preparation. Same with housework. The other six members of the team had immediately sized the female descendant of Theseus to be the most "cleanly" of them all. The truth was however, Theresa had hardly ever held a dishcloth in her life.

Atlanta met her part way down the stairs. "Two things to tell you" she said excitedly, her eyes sparkling. "Number one, Jay wants you to come downstairs and make dinner again, we all agree with him, and Herry is getting impatient. Number two, there is a dance at school Friday and I thought you might want to know."

"A dance!" Theresa exclaimed. "This Friday! It's Wednesday! Do the math - that's only two days! Less! Why didn't I know about this before?"

"You can thank our wonderful, organized, student council." Atlanta responded drily, her voice heavy with sarcasm. "They decided they wanted to raise money, so poof! Out of nowhere, they decided to have a dance. This Friday. Members of the SC are calling around now to tell everyone"

"Oohh", responded Theresa. "We need to find out what we're going to wear. Come on!" she said, and began to drag a protesting Atlanta up the stairs. "No wait. I've got to make dinner first. Don't want to keep Herry waiting. You can help me." Theresa turned around and pulled a shocked, bewildered, confused, and still protesting Atlanta behind her downstairs.

________________________________________________________________

Yeah! Chappie one complete! Calls out to anyone - got a better idea for a title and/or a good summary. Cause you know me, horribly sucky at summaries and titles. Oh, and by the way, I have no clue where this story is going. But I think next chappie we're gonna have a look at Atlanta's diary and a snippet on guys. WOOT! The more people who rate and review, the faster I'll post the next chappie. Please, if you read it, please review it! (unless you hate it, then keep your comments to yourself!) Luv ya'll!
Sign up to rate and review this story