Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Living Life Up

Chappie 2!

by CompetiveSwimmaChick 9 reviews

Finally!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 839 words

1Exciting
WOOT! Yes, before ya'll die of shock, CompetiveSwimmaChick is finally gonna get around to posting this chappie. Now I'll tell you my news in a snazzy, numeric list (feel free to skip it) before I shut my trap....

1. I did not review or post anything during the March Break because I was away. I'll promise to try and get around to reviewing stories again. And since I did not post anything for like ever! I promise to post a new chappie for all my stories sometime in the very short future. And calls out to all of those wonderful people who told me very politely to get my butt in motion and update my stories. That really helps me and I appreciate it!

2. I really hope there was no trama on ficwad during the March Break. Just had to throw that out there. =D

3. Hehe... check out my bio page cause it's always changing!

4. Thanks sooooooo much to my reviewers from chappie one:



And for the chappie....
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

ATLANTA'S DIARY:

Dear Diary;

Wow, who knew a dance could get a girl so excited. Theresa's been in a great mood ever since I told her a bout the dance. And now, it seems as if her excited and pumped attitude has spread to everyone in the school! Not that it's a bad thing...
Oh my, Theresa can make some girls SO jealous. You should have seen it - this entire day at school, Theresa got paid more attention from guys than usual, which is a lot of attention. She's already had to reject a few ones who have begged her to go to the dance. I swear, the died-blond-hair-plastic-toothpick-with-long-legs-who-think-they're-popular kinda girls were just about growling at Theresa as she walked by. But Theresa has lots of friends who know being envious about her is pointless. Anyway, I'm not jealous. I've always got a fair share of guys myself (who knows why) - maybe not as many as Theresa - but a good number. But the guy I really want deep down inside doesn't seem to notice I like him. Maybe he just doesn't feel the same way; though I wish he did. Enough of my whining though. Maybe I should go to Theresa for advice. It's like she has this extra sense for romance stuff. As if she doesn't have six already. Hey, that's kinda a good idea...

END OF ATLANTA'S DIARY


"Atlanta!" Theresa's voice broke through Atlanta's train of thought, causing the young huntress to jump up and quickly hide the telltale blue covered journal under her bed. Just in time, for less than a second later Theresa barged into her room. "Atlanta, come on we have to have clothes for the dance. You know what that means - we're going shopping!" her last words ending in a high pitch squeal. "Oh, and by the way, you don't have a choice." The excited female ran across her friends bedroom to jump on the bed.

Atlanta let out a bearly audible sigh, than started praying to herself that Theresa didn't hear it. "Ever heard of knocking?" the younger girl questionned, a small smirk playing on her lips. "And I don't need any new clothes. Got enough. Actually, too many."

"It wasn't a question, 'Lanta!" Theresa retorted in a singsong voice. Slowly, a Chesire Cat grin appeared on her face as an idea dawned on her. "Or, I can force you to come. Either way."

Atlanta grimaced slightly as she remembered the last time she dared the female fighter to "force" her to come. Bad move. If she had been more prepared, she might have been able to make a quick getway. She wasn't. Theresa had managed to drag a kicking and screaming Atlanta to the top of the stairs, where Atlanta had attempted to squirm under Theresa's arm and run. Another bad move. Instead of running home free, she'd grasped thin air and tumbled head-over-heels - bringing Theresa with her - down the stairs to land staring up at a "not pleased" Jay towering above. Thankfully she was with Theresa, who just had to smile a Chesire Cat grin, apologize, give puppy dog eyes, and poof Theresa succeds in causing Jay to melt like a popsicle on a sizzling hot summer day in the sun. Now as she thought back, good thing she was with Theresa, not Archie, because not only would that have looked akward but she also avoided punishment and lectures with Jay. And what became of all this? Atlanta recieved a goosebump on her head which lasted a week and scapes and bruises which lasted two. And Theresa? No flaws on skin or anywhere whatsoever. Maybe going calmly with Theresa would be a good idea. So, Atlanta allowed herself to be tugged along behind Theresa, out of the Brownstone, into Theresa's convertible, and into the mall.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
END OF CHAPPIE

Sorry if it's kinda short and abrupt, but I GTG. I promise to update really soon and to review. Luv ya'll!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE REVIEW, I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY YET EXCEPT FOR A MEAN ONE!
Sign up to rate and review this story